• This thread is just to talk about my dream player Mesut Özil:D

Date of Birth: 15 October 1988
    Height: 182 cm
    Shirt number: 8
    Position: Midfielder
    Current club: Werder Bremen (GER)
    International Caps: 15
    International Goals: 2
    First international: Germany - Norway (11 February 2009)
    [/align]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPW1Qutzj5I

The post was edited 5 times, last by Tibs ().

• What's the point of this thread? He's just a rubberfaced half german who is decent with a football.

• He will be soon.

There's news of him being signed to Barcelona when he's a bit older.

It's the world cup, every player who performs semi-decently gets linked with about 30 top clubs, doesn't mean it's true..

• Look at Roman Pavlyuchenko. One of the best players at Euro 2008. Now he's a sub-standard spurs player.

• why dont we talk abooout how the german team is 75% german with 20% polish and 5% turkish?

• 13 players of the 23 man squad aren't fully german. Aha!

Ozil is a sub-standard player. Unproven.

• If you insist why don't you make a thread about that then, eh ??:rolleyes::confused:

But since this thread is about MESUT OZIL then why don't we just stick to that.

GOD HELP ME, PLEASE!!

• it will be interesting wether he can defend his role as playmaker in the german team. most critics consider toni kroos to be the biggest talent on that position, and müller can play it as well

i do not think özil will go to barcelona or real, but if fabregas is sold, he will be a very good signing for arsenal

• it will be interesting wether he can defend his role as playmaker in the german team. most critics consider toni kroos to be the biggest talent on that position, and müller can play it as well

i do not think özil will go to barcelona or real, but if fabregas is sold, he will be a very good signing for arsenal

At least there's 1 decent person in this thread.

• Posting as someone who's watched him play for getting on 2 years now, can say his WC performances haven't been a one-off. Been very impressed with him, good signing for any club that can pay his massively inflated transfer value

• tibs sounds a bit of a control freak.......could we have a poll to guess his nationality....:):):):):)::)
    I cant believe hes really a northener