Mesut Özil

• Well. Özils parents settled here also. ;)

Which is why he plays for Germany, and why I haven't said he isn't German. Perhaps you should take some of your own advice and stop making yourself look stupid ;)

• Which is why he plays for Germany, and why I haven't said he isn't German. Perhaps you should take some of your own advice and stop making yourself look stupid ;)

Correct. Again, i just wanted to show MinistryOfPairs that there are also not Origin-origin-teutonic players in the english team also. Because he laughs about germany having 11 not origin-teutonic ones in our team.

• actually there has been a tradition for people with immigrant background in germany to play for the national teams of their parents: look at the altintop-brothers for instance. this trend has changed in recent years, to the benefit of the german teams.

france had a multi-culti team already in 82.

• Correct. Again, i just wanted to show MinistryOfPairs that there are also not Origin-origin-teutonic players in the english team also. Because he laughs about germany having 11 not origin-teutonic ones in our team.

He was talking about players with Dual nationalities, not players with different ethnic origins. Boateng being a good example, as he can legally play for two national teams.

• He was talking about players with Dual nationalities, not players with different ethnic origins. Boateng being a good example, as he can legally play for two national teams.

and what point did he make?

• Your a Portuguese living in Germany speaking English. None of us understand.

:p

The post was edited 1 time, last by Darkest ().

• Your a German speaking English. None of us understand.

:p

No a portugese living in germany speaking english. Yes its hard for me. :D

• I've never said anything about colour at all. I'm talking about NATIONALITY. Maybe you're the one who is making himself look an idiot.

• I've never said anything about colour at all. I'm talking about NATIONALITY. Maybe you're the one who is making himself look an idiot.

then be so kind to repeat your point.

• Why repeat it when you can just scroll up and look for it? And i wasn't addressing you either.

• and what point did he make?

This:

13 players of the 23 man squad aren't fully german. Aha!

Ozil is a sub-standard player. Unproven.

I've never said anything about colour at all. I'm talking about NATIONALITY. Maybe you're the one who is making himself look an idiot.

The way I interpret his point is that 13 of the 23 man German squad are of Dual or multi nationality (i.e. they can legally play for two different national teams/hold passports from more than one country). Although if somebody could bring up stats for this that would be good.

He's half turk after all.

Then he said Ozil is ugly because he's half Turkish (Is it Turkish or Turk? I don't know), but I think that was just a joke more than anything. He wasn't the only one who said he was ugly. So he referred to his country of origin, you're on an internet forum. That's no different from saying Americans are fat, it's stereotyping, not racial discrimination :rolleyes:

• Sometimes jokes get a bit too serious, so watch what you say, because its hard to believe your not being racist. And in the thread rules, racism is not allowed, so stop flaring people up and be a bit more polite. Oh yeah, and if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Now lets not talk about his ethinic background (because you were'nt able to hold your temper and racism) and start talking about his future and his career.

Now forget all about what happened & lets move on.

There's news of him getting moved from werder bremen to man. u, chelsea, arsenal, juventus, or barcelona. No hows about that!

Sometimes jokes get a bit too serious, so watch what you say, because its hard to believe your not being racist. And in the thread rules, racism is not allowed, so stop flaring people up and be a bit more polite. Oh yeah, and if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Now lets not talk about his ethinic background (because you were'nt able to hold your temper and racism) and start talking about his future and his career.

HahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahaaAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No.

:rolleyes:

There's news of him getting moved from werder bremen to man. u, chelsea, arsenal, juventus, or barcelona. No hows about that!

Noone actually cares. Tbh i'd rather talk about Thomas Mueller or the Ghanaian youngsters.

• I read an interview where he said he's going to stay in Bremen untill his contract is ove so he's going nowhere.

• Sometimes jokes get a bit too serious, so watch what you say, because its hard to believe your not being racist. And in the thread rules, racism is not allowed, so stop flaring people up and be a bit more polite. Oh yeah, and if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Now lets not talk about his ethinic background (because you were'nt able to hold your temper and racism) and start talking about his future and his career.

Roflcopters.

Made my day.

• Then he said Ozil is ugly because he's half Turkish (Is it Turkish or Turk? I don't know), but I think that was just a joke more than anything. He wasn't the only one who said he was ugly. So he referred to his country of origin, you're on an internet forum. That's no different from saying Americans are fat, it's stereotyping, not racial discrimination :rolleyes:

thanks for pointing out ministryofpars point as he obviously doesnt have the intellectual capacity to do it himself

the last point you try hard to make, can certainly not stay uncommented:
    özil isnt exactly handsome, but to say its because of his turkish ascestors would be racist
    to say that its more likely that an american is fat than a norwegian is, on the other hand, just a piece of objective truth.