Random Questions!

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • 1) what happens if WW village is zero-popped?

2) if someone with eyes artifact reinforces another account with scouts, is the artifact affect applied? (this must be "no" ?)

3) what are the best alliances doing for ally bonuses, for order of completion?

that is all for now

• 1. New ww village pops in

2. Artifact affects the account, not the destination. So, the answer is no. If you reinforce someone, they will have 1x protection from eyes. But if they reinforce your account, you will have 5x (or 3x, 10x) protection on their scouts.

3. Depends on the server type, and wing type. I put my wwks into one wing, and make them search recruitment as priority. With metallurgy as the second priority. CPs is nearly always ignored, and only gets unlocked when the res for it is very easy to supply (around day 60+ in 1x servers). Commerce you work about 2 levels pre-arties too. It helps your allies shuffle resources.

For WWK wing, pre-arties: Recruitment at least level 4 (ideally 5), And metallurgy level 4 (minimum 3, due to bonus for arties), commerce 2-3

For other wings: Metallurgy level 4 (ideally 5), recruitment 3 (ideally 4), commerce 2-3

Make sure the WWK wing has maxed out recruitment after arties. Before the ww is released, all wings should have commerce maxed to make sure they can push wonder with maximum potential. And all the wwks hit with the full metallurgy bonus, even if you had to move them into other wings (shouldn't be a problem anymore, it used to be a lot more expensive).

However, in Pandora servers, the highest preference is commerce bonus due to spread villages. It is followed by Metallurgy as more fighting occurs. Recruitment is probably low priority in those servers due to area trainers and troop mergings.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

Post was edited 1 time, last by fnx ().

• of course. WW locations are always fixed

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• I knew scouts reinforcing other accounts dont keep the benefit from eyes artifacts. But i didnt realise scouts reinforcing THE account holding the eyes get the benefit, which is pretty interesting!

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)