TDE-SW the lowest alliance in Travian history?

• The reality is, the server was decided the second TDE merged with nGp.

GD leaders knew that nGp is too strong to go join forces with one side of the fight between GD vs TDE (would tip the balance too far with nGp on either side). Knowing this, GD refused to take most nGp members (except some in the NE quad) to preserve the balanced server and keep it interesting after nGp's rapid downfall. Then TDE comes along and, assuming they are not total idiots, knowingly ended the competitive server by recruiting all of nGp. This hand-holding diplomatic approach worked, TDE will win the server. Maybe they would have won anyway, but that is not really the point of the issue that led us here.

For any players looking for a fun and interesting server and now find it ruined, I think it is fair to lay the blame at the feet of whoever did the diplomacy efforts for TDE. Either they were too dumb to realize this single move would ruin the server (I will give them more credit than this) or they just didn't care. Maybe GD leaders should have known better and just taken all of nGp while we had the chance, clearly our gamble for a competitive server did not pay off!

• NBA, when GD rejected the SE players from NGp they already had recruited in NW, ofc it would not make sense to be 3 quads vs 1.

GD could've let the NW alone and try unite NE instead, and maybe then there would be a possibility for 4 top alliances in each quad, but I guess they were on a rush to match TDE numbers before artys, this was the critical point that led to where we are. GD diplomatic skills were bad, you cant expect your enemys to stay individual in their respective quads when you already have control of two. We all know that area is important because of arty spawn.

• I had my fun. ^^

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• NBA, when GD rejected the SE players from NGp they already had recruited in NW, ofc it would not make sense to be 3 quads vs 1.

First, when will you guys understand that the game is not about controling over the biggest area. its about having more players.
    In fact, having 4 alliances in the same quads its much better than having 4 alliances speard across 2 quads.

Dont play fool. when we merged with NWE (Small part of NW) TDE was already in contact with them trying to convince them to join TDE even that they were 4 full wings already.

Forgive us that we didnt want to play 500 players in 1 side like TDE want.. some of us still want to have fun in this game and not that desperate for the win.
    Dont blame our diplomacy skills because that would be very childish of you. We had GODS nGp and TNT wanting to join us before artis, but forgive me that im not a game ruiner.

eventually nGp were in talks with BK and they were even in NAP when TDE contact them to join. they would join each other and i know that as i was in talks with both of their leaders and knew BK leader since the beginning of the game.

TDE made Travian a barbie story making peace with everyone they came across.

But again, i have nothing to discuss about with someone who thinks that the game is about possessing more quads. go play codex and leave us alone.

(about artis, you already got half of the artis spawn in SW alone including Unique diet and Unique boots)

Btw, you had allies all over the map in all the 4 quads. So again, stop talking nonsense please.

Post was edited 1 time, last by 1qaz ().

• At one point of the server, TDE had 4 wings in SW, GD had 4 wings in NE and NW. In SE Ngp had one wing and some lefovers from NGp++ and were at war with BK. That war ended and they joined TDE uniting the south. GD should have done the same in the north, why they couldn't its their own fault, they should have cleaned the house first before going to war to the south.

Everyone wants to win, in GD minds it should have stayed like in the beguining of my post, but i'm also sure NGp wanted to have a chance and they wouldn't go far beeing out numered and being in the midle of TDE and GD (the strongest allys at that point).

And dont act like you did nGp a favor while you actually threatened that you will attack them if they wont join you.

We gave the opportunity for nGp to reorganize by agreeing to stop attacking them and talking them and BK into trying to make peace.

Btw, the fact is that TDE had:
    9 out of 10 hammers
    11 out of 15 anvils
    and most of the biggest players in the server

Before they made nGp join them.
    You knew all of these states. and yet you went on your mission to unite the all server against us. are you so lacking in self confidence and having no backbone?

You had all of this and still needed to unite the all server in order to fight us (including one of the top3 alliances)

Thats something i never saw and would never see if not running into TDE in a random server.. especially didnt expect premade team to do that..

yet, even that you had all of this while we had nothing in a result of fighting since day 10 if the server we would stay and fight TDE-SW until the end.
    But come on, premade team that have all of top hammers anvils and players that unite the all server against 180 players?

Its nothing but a compliment to me. the fact that you needed all of this just in order to fight us...

i dont know whats up with you. but to me it looks like TDE are the cry babies in this story, especially after seeing screen shots of your leaders conversations trying to convince more alliances to join them by saying "GD have more players and alliances than it looks like. they are hiding alot of allies,"
    Well, how did you know that im hiding 300 players ready right out of no where?!?!?
    Anyway, only one word to describe you guys. a joke.

• Ofc area is important, for artys you have half of them at your disposal and to recruit along the game. We now that until the end many people go inactive and get kicked of the ally and others delete the account, and you would have 2 quads to recruit from and keep your wings full, while in the south you wanted SE and SW to stay individual, their numbers would only go down with time. You wanted NGp to stay indivual and merge with BK, that would make them nearly half of GD size, would that be fair for them? Or it is only unfair when its GD?

The south united and GD stayed with less numbers, then do the same in and north, but I guess deleting the account is easier.

By recruting in NW GD killed the possibility of having 4 forces fighting for the server, dont come crying when the other side does the same, and dont talk me about number, you want similar numbers go recruit them.

• Ofc area is important, for artys you have half of them at your disposal and to recruit along the game. We now that until the end many people go inactive and get kicked of the ally and others delete the account, and you would have 2 quads to recruit from and keep your wings full, while in the south you wanted SE and SW to stay individual, their numbers would only go down with time. You wanted NGp to stay indivual and merge with BK, that would make them nearly half of GD size, would that be fair for them? Or it is only unfair when its GD?

The south united and GD stayed with less numbers, then do the same in and north, but I guess deleting the account is easier.

By recruting in NW GD killed the possibility of having 4 forces fighting for the server, dont come crying when the other side does the same, and dont talk me about number, you want similar numbers go recruit them.

The only one crying here is you. pissed and made that you have no one to play against like the rest of your alliance.

First, you recruited GODS, FM PT and TNT, so what are you talking about? (i have your leaders messages screen shots to all of them..)
    The game purpose is not "recruit as many players as you can." if you are recruiting every one it doesnt mean that we need to do the same and to lower ourself that much.
    and how exactly do you think we could recruit someone after you already talked to them into joining you promising artis to most of them in return ( which never happened)
    Anyway it doesnt matter because i never intended to have 500 players like you do. and i will never have.

Ofc you didnt answer the question about having all top hammers anvils and players but still recruiting the all server. but when i see how bad are your off actions and def coordinating its kind of answer my question.. you are so bad that even when you had the best hammers anvils and players you couldnt deal with us alone, ran to the all server to help you like a bayby.

Ngp and Bk had good players and could go recruiting more players in SE. Anyway, we didnt promise them to stop attacking them for no reason. we did it in order that they could reorganize and form a third side in the server in order to make the server better. but ofc you ruined it the moment you had the chance...

You see, unlike you im playing for fun. winning is only a bonus for me. and when this bonus come - the better. but we would not stay in the server for your joy.
    You did what you did, now stand the consequences of your actions. if you expected us to stay in the server when you recruited all the server against us even that you had all top hammers anvils and players then you are a fool. as i said, unlike you when nGp and more alliances asked to join us we refuesed. because we didnt want to ruin the server balance and play like cowards like you did.

its weird that Lord Rhal speak in his profile about GD not having a backbone. sounds ironic i would say.

Anyway, here you are, speaking here in the Forum without even letting us know of your IGN. rank 200 player that is disgruntlred because now his only competition will be the Natars i would say.

• The only one crying here is you. pissed and made that you have no one to play against like the rest of your alliance.

First, you recruited GODS, FM PT and TNT,

Im not from TDE or GD, im just stating things that GD did wrong and coul've done differently to balance the server, but you only answer the parts that you want, so this conversation is pointless. Both sides are to blame, there is no innocents in this mess, GD mass quited and trown all the blame to the other side.

Now go play s2, when things get harder do a mass quit again, once quitters, for ever quitters.

• Jeru I'm not sure why you are so bent on piling blame on GD, especially if you're not in TDE haha

You're right that GD made tons of mistakes along the way, we fought two quad wars in the NE and the NW quad while TDE simmed happily, clearly not an ideal scenario for us! We don't claim to be perfect, that was certainly never the claim. What we're disappointed with is a few diplomatic decisions by TDE that knowingly unbalanced a fairly interesting server (even after witnessing all the horrible imperfections of GD that you so eloquently pointed out).

What we're doing here is being realistic about the situation (with a little bit of immature name calling along the way by some others, admittedly :D ). Travian is a very fun game, but it also requires pretty significant time out of your real life to play it at a high level. If you find yourself in a situation that is no longer fun, no longer winnable, and certainly no longer interesting, you should always step back and see how you can improve things. We did EXACTLY this among the leadership group, and it should come as no surprise to anyone that we came up with exactly ZERO solutions to the server that would be both fun AND winnable. Given that we are merely playing a time-consuming browser game that is really not important at all, we decided to avoid this scenario, as any reasonable person would understand.

We are absolutely quitters in this case, and if you disagree with the path we chose then I don't really understand where you're coming from. We aren't going to sacrifice our real life time and money to play a game that was ruined in an unfortunate way. Life is too short :) and it is also too short to explain it anymore on this forum thread for you, so I will leave it at this:

Congrats to TDE on their unconventional victory, we in GD wish you had played it much differently, but it is a victory nonetheless!

• Many of us have played the game for 10-12 years now. Na we dont quit but I would rather not build a WW when our loss is clearly visible just so that TDE and their many wings can get a chance to utilise their gold.

Unlike TDE we had a fun time fighting the enemy till day, us deleting can be called a big FU to those who merged everything. Hahaha enjoy the server now...

• Many of us have played the game for 10-12 years now. Na we dont quit but I would rather not build a WW when our loss is clearly visible just so that TDE and their many wings can get a chance to utilise their gold.

Unlike TDE we had a fun time fighting the enemy till day, us deleting can be called a big FU to those who merged everything. Hahaha enjoy the server now...

Geez the language from a lady.

Maybe I need to come here after other server, for some fun

Only 500 vs 60, I like those odds

As long as I get SW alone they can have the other 3 quads, even blitzkrieg would probably join me for that.

• Im not from TDE or GD, im just stating things that GD did wrong and coul've done differently to balance the server, but you only answer the parts that you want, so this conversation is pointless. Both sides are to blame, there is no innocents in this mess, GD mass quited and trown all the blame to the other side.

Now go play s2, when things get harder do a mass quit again, once quitters, for ever quitters.

If you are not from TDE but still writing like this in the forum then i suggest you to find a life..

Talking which, you are answering to none of the points i have brought so this coversation is pointless.

Im not sure if anyone ever taught you that, but when making a claim you need to protect your point and not just ignore anything said against it by blaming the other side.
    Its not right to blame me for answering only the parts i want, when you are answering absolutely nothing.

You call us quitters but we are just smart enough to know when to stop instead of wasting more time and money for nothing... its not our fault that we are not going head in thw wall like fools.

Anyway will you share with us your IGN?

• I agree with as you say about waste gold

But don't miss read Saku, she is lawyer and a great mind.

So what is your next server,

And quad

Thanks

Peter

• Saku? who is that?
    Speak to me with IGN otherwise i wont know anyone :S

About next server and quad, idk yet.. any suggestions?

• wait sak is a she??? :/:/:/:/ or Sakku is not Sak and im an idiot:D :D

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]