I wanted to provide an update on the Ambassador Workshops. There will be a break until September to account for people trying to enjoy the summer / time off & of course the annual Birthday Special. The Game Center has decided to use these workshops to focus on large topics as it allows us to dig deeper into a topic than jumping around to what may be unrelated smaller topics. The Game Center has asked the Ambassador's to gather feedback on what future workshop topics should be and so I am here asking for your feedback. I have collected a few below as a starting point and I will likely run a poll in 1-2 weeks to get a better sense of what the priority for the next workshop should be.
- Tribe Balancing - Unit attributes, special buildings etc.
- Game Tools - Think in-game versions of Getter etc.
- New Mechanics - This could be a variety of things, perhaps the ability to upgrade a village into a "city"?
- Techs - I personally don't think this topic is fully settled and there is more to discuss
- Updated Map - Improve the map such as highlighting the oasis that are assigned to the village you are currently selected
- Improved Farmlists & associated game aspects - I've got a large list of things that can be done to improve the general farming experience
- New SQL Data and/or API
- Reduce 1x Server Length + balance changes to various aspects - I've got some proposals on this as well
What do you guys think? I'd like to hear your ideas and if you agree with any of mine I'd be interested to see what your top 3 are (in order from highest priority to lowest).