Tribe competition server

• Its a bit out there, but I have an idea for a special server which is Romans vs Teutons vs Gauls. You can still have separate alliances, but only member of your tribe can join your alliance. (This allows for competent leadership to still be a thing).

If you used victory points (as in special servers) you could just have whichever tribe gets the most. Honestly, it would just be cool to see all three tribes compete against each other. You'd maybe have to cap tribes at 40% of server players just to make sure that it doesn't become too unbalanced but I'm sure it could be done.

Would love to know what others think.

Old UK forum awards:

SybRW1R.png

Travian reports died so my cool record WWK report is gone forever. What am I supposed to show off now???

• Could be something interesting to try. If it's something they can fairly easily code they might consider running a single international server of the format to see how it goes. Nothing wrong with various specials, as long as they don't take away from the laundry list of things the vanilla game needs.

• It's very interesting idea but after some thinking I think there are some problems - firstly, number of players for each tribes is usually very unbalanced. What if there will be 50% Romans, 30% Gauls and 20% Teutones?

• It's very interesting idea but after some thinking I think there are some problems - firstly, number of players for each tribes is usually very unbalanced. What if there will be 50% Romans, 30% Gauls and 20% Teutones?

Read the full post my dude. He mentioned a 40% cap for each tribe, which sounds decent-ish.

Whiplash, Ifrit, White Panda and a dozen others that I don't remember.

• Read the full post my dude. He mentioned a 40% cap for each tribe, which sounds decent-ish.

Sorry, I read but translated it bad. But I still see problem in this s area, 40% of what? Maximum players of server? Noone says server will be full, there still can be bigger diff. Or based on actual number of players? Pretty complicated, but ok. BUT we all know how things are going these days in Travian, players will make fake accs to rise up number of, for example, Teutones, to more Romans can play.

I like that idea, but I'm not sure that can be, practically, balanced.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg