PRE-SERVER ANALYSIS

• Pre-Server Analysis

SW: CWL/GOATS

The last server, there was REVS in SW but their career didn’t last long due to the fact they disbanded after arties and some players went to TEN or GOW. Owing to this, the server was left with 3 allies such as GOW GUNNERS and TEN. This com2, it has been rumored that CWL will go there who are known for many server wins. Time will see how much better will they be than REVs.

NW: GOW and VICES

Last server, the biggest ally in NW was GOW. They were mostly alone but this time this will not be the case. It has been confirmed by a VICES leader that his team will go NW. Vices are highly known and acknowledged meta. It will be really fun to see how the two allies will deal with this situation and in the event of war who will win NW.

NE: GUNNERS

Last server, the biggest ally in NE was Gunners. They are rumored to return to NE once again. There is no any other meta confirmed to go NE. Will they be lucky enough to be in NE alone or someone will come for them? This will be just one of the storylines to watch regarding NE.

SE: TEN

Last server, the biggest ally in SE was TEN. It has been rumored that they go there once again with a much better premade team than last time. While they might not be alone there again. TEN is known for having fierce battles with VICES so it will be extremely interesting to see whether they will fight again or the distance between the quads will prevent that for a long time.

Other confirmed metas:

I mentioned 5 confirmed metas joining the server but these are not all. There have been another 3 allies confirmed namely the Finnish guys named AFK’s people (They haven’t chosen a name yet), the swedes who are lead by Loffe and 2.01 who just won com6. None of these premades confirmed where they will spawn. So far SW SE and NE all have one confirmed ally. It might be that all quads will have a quad war or someone gets lucky and will be alone while the other quad had 3 allies.

This server is definitely going to be competitive and fierce. While the last com2 was already a blast, it will be fun to see whether this server lives up to expectation or will be just a disappointment.

• very good thx

1 correction it's GOATS, CWL retired in 2015,

But same is true, we have not yet yet yet lost a server, but maybe this is the time.

Also , may I ask your history as you are new account May 2020 with few posts

Ps. AFK if wish to chat you have my contact

Peter

GOAT

• Who is Fuzzywuzzy?

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• GOATs MVP.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - ??? (Gunners)

• We GOATS hope that there will be salt enough on this server : we just looove salt

i hope the salt doesn't erode you away

^^

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - ??? (Gunners)

• As a representative of AFKs people I would like to announce that we are here to kick names and take ass. May the best Finn win.

P.S. I heard that the brothers Jorma Heart and Jorma Soul are rumored to return on this server

• i heard SE is the Paralympics of com2

• Can confirm gunners moved to SE to get a easier start.

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• TEN will be there! Looking forward to another great round. There does seem to be a lot of hate for TEN which is crazy. We don't cheat, use techs or backstab...maybe we need to be like the other alliances, cause we sure don't get respect with just these wins now do we? ;)

Tick tack, tick tack...

Is it confirmed that TEN will come? I see TEN all over the midsummer x1 server.

This is where I tell you about all the servers I've played...

This is where I tell you all the IGN's I've had...

This is where I tell you about how aggressive I am...:hero2::rom03::rom06::rom07::rom08:

• TEN will be there! Looking forward to another great round. There does seem to be a lot of hate for TEN which is crazy. We don't cheat, use techs or backstab...maybe we need to be like the other alliances, cause we sure don't get respect with just these wins now do we? ;)

Every alliance gets hate. TEN gets a lot less than GoW and Gunners I'm sure. :P

• There does seem to be a lot of hate for TEN which is crazy.

You have Tonzo as leader, how can you even be suprised :D :/:/:/

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg