PRE-SERVER ANALYSIS

• Goodluck everyone :) Lets have fun!

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• Little update:

NE: Gunners and Disbanded (Vices)

NW: GoW and Duat (Swedes)
    SE: Ten & 2.01 & D&A

SW: GOATs and IKEA

Thats all the big names that we are aware of.

There was initially a bit of panic that Vices had also spawned (underwear was soiled) in the NW, but that turned out to be Swedes I believe trolling.

• No No No

Vices are spawning all over the server.... Gunners, Duat, Strangers, Ikea, 2.01; D&A; Potpot, G7th and so on they are all vices plant. :P

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• panic he said :D

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

• Only 2k accounts? sounds like the server was overhyped.

This is where I tell you about all the servers I've played...

This is where I tell you all the IGN's I've had...

This is where I tell you about how aggressive I am...:hero2::rom03::rom06::rom07::rom08:

• Only 2k accounts? sounds like the server was overhyped.

while i am very surprised at that number..

what do you want, all the alliances hyping it can do is show up, which they have, the 6000 other randoms (that i was expecting) thats upto them.

You cant do anything to get the randoms in my opinion its mainly luck of the draw.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Will be a fun round owning those Turks, sorry I mean GOW.

this is the 3rd server in a row you say this.

Didn't happen the first 2 times, but like we both say in Dutch: 3 keer scheepsrecht?

Btw, msB plays in Gunners nab

• OKAY, honestly, i was really hoping we will have 300 players like batman quoted. .. but damn boi we are understaffed

goats is hiring , need moar meatsheilds.

EDIT: Also cwl disbanded in 2015 , i was really hoping we could get the crew together , like atleast 70% of the crew but no good so far, the good news is, we have so many people who we had newly founded friendships ,we still managed to get 60 accts ( could be more, its a heartfelt edit, we can be 300 rn im not sure ) Now, if the majority of people have never played cwl, and have played with goats ( goats used to have a different leadership team, now brezzok has take over it as a dictator ) no point of calling it cwl

Ex CWL, SG, Wild

Com4 (2018-19) - The Force [Goats]

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force [EXODUS]

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese [EXODUS]

Com2 (2020-21) - Timepass [Goats]

Post was edited 1 time, last by [CWL]ivaR ().

• we still managed to get 60 accts ( could be more, its a heartfelt edit, we can be 300 rn im not sure )

If goats could only muster around 60 with some new friends would put them almost on par with vices numbers (dnd)

This is great news and a blessing in disguise That both vices and cwl/goats do not have there full teams. unless goats Zerg up (which unfortunately is expected and by Hook or by crook they will prob find a lot more then 60) however If goats could just maintain around 60 accnts and dnd can do the same, then the old spark of a potential cwl vs vices clash gets put on an even keel,albeit just on a reduced scale.

An old scenario which was offered to then cwl from then vices which cwl refused, now much later on in the piece, fate has decided both teams would find themselves in a similar position, now almost equally reduced it seems Whoever holds the trump card between them will finally have their bragging rights too ;)

My money is on dnd to shade goats, they’ve been out of the sun for too long and letting the grass overgrow, dnd might be only one wing and a small team but they’ve been up against more fierce competition for a long time.

I also predict Gunners will shade Gow if old rivalries continues and ten will look to the strongest team and if chosen correctly will be the king maker.

I Am an old gunners player and gunners by heart hoping they win ofc, Keen to hear any other predictions for the server or who are you backing for the win here ?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 4 times, last by Bat Man ().

• Too long. Stopped reading at "the old spark of a potential cwl vs vices clash". What are you talking about? Did DND even spawn in the same quad as GOATS? No one cares about the imaginary rivalry, but you ^^

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Stopped reading at "the old spark What are you talking about?

Go back and re-read if you’d like to know, might even help with your comprehension skills.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Go back and re-read if you’d like to know, might even help with your comprehension skills.

Nah, I'll pass this time. I know a bad fiction when I see one. Takes only a few lines to know if something is worth reading.

• Ok Clockie, wise choice to go for posts that have fewer words, especially ones that are easier for you to read :)

@smirking Jay Cwl/Goat That goats tech alliance you’ve been raving about https://ts2.travian.com/allianz.php?aid=64 my goat spy wants to know if he can raid there too after bp ?

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• Ok Clockie, wise choice to go for posts that have fewer words, especially ones that are easier for you to read :)

Yeah, Clockie wise, doesn't like to waste time on pulp fiction. My reputation precedes me. Still have no idea who you are.

• whats up with the bats overestimating us :D

i think youll see goats and vices allying just to mess with you

Ex CWL, SG, Wild

Com4 (2018-19) - The Force [Goats]

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force [EXODUS]

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese [EXODUS]

Com2 (2020-21) - Timepass [Goats]