PRE-SERVER ANALYSIS

• Yeah, Clockie wise, doesn't like to waste time on pulp fiction.

Yeah your a known spammer, looks like you have plenty of time to waste tho, especially on Batman. Do you even read what you write or just type the first thing that comes in to your head? 8o

@smirking Jay Cwl/Goat That goats tech alliance you’ve been raving about https://ts2.travian.com/allianz.php?aid=64 my goat spy wants to know if he can raid there too after bp ?

Waiting for an answer Jay, usually goats will try to call someone else’s techs out whilst they do the exact same thing, I wonder if goats will be Hypocrites this round again or will they come clean about it :?:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah your a known spammer, looks like you have plenty of time to waste tho, especially on Batman. Do you even read what you write or just type the first thing that comes in to your head? 8o

You got me there.

I type the first thing that comes to me. And still make more sense than your essays.

What are you known for?

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• whats up with the bats overestimating us :D

i think youll see goats and vices allying just to mess with you

fnx was on another thread 2 months ago throwing around statements about how soon all these premade alliances on com2 will come to realise that all of them combined wont compare to GOATs..

a pretty strong statement, not made by you ofcourse...

In relation to what you said about lack of numbers, have many of your base simply retired, or this round didnt suit?

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• @smirking Jay Cwl/Goat That goats tech alliance you’ve been raving about https://ts2.travian.com/allianz.php?aid=64 my goat spy wants to know if he can raid there too after bp ?

Hmm why are you talking like I am trying to hide?

Do you see me hiding anything?

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• You got me there.

I type the first thing that comes to me.

What are you known for?

I thought so, how do you know your able to make more sense tho if you can’t even read what’s written?

I am known by many names. I am vengeance, I am night, I am Batman, A player that feeds off goats, if I had another id to give you it would be ieatgoats ^^

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I thought so, how do you know your able to make more sense tho if you can’t even read what’s written?

I am known by many names. I am vengeance, I am night, I am Batman, A player that feeds off goats, if I had another id to give you it would be ieatgoats ^^

Because I'm wise. I don't need an essay.

Your last post proves it. Complete nonsense.

• Because I'm wise.

Oh wise one, thou ought most insightful..

Can you confirm or deny this ?

goats tech alliance Jay’s been raving about https://ts2.travian.com/allianz.php?aid=64

Or you prefer more fanciful spam and choose to ignore?

• Oh wise one, thou ought most insightful..

Can you confirm or deny this ?

Or you prefer more fanciful spam and choose to ignore?

I can't confirm or deny anything. Since I couldn't care less about tech talks. Travian has changed. Find me an alliance that doesn't use them nowadays.

• I can't confirm or deny anything. Since I couldn't care less about tech talks. Travian has changed. Find me an alliance that doesn't use them nowadays.

Well that’s your opinion of course, imo there are still alliances out there that prefer to play clean of such techs, multis ect..

• Well that’s your opinion of course, imo there are still alliances out there that prefer to play clean of such techs, multis ect..

Oh, I'm sure there are those that prefer, but TG made teching legal so everyone can choose their preferred style. Like some prefer to turtle their way to victory, some don't even care about the endgame and just go kamikaze into the server... so many options. Why focus on techs? I'd say we could speak about players that don't use techs, but a whole alliance that is 100% tech free... it would be hard to find on modern travian servers.

• Well that’s your opinion of course, imo there are still alliances out there that prefer to play clean of such techs, multis ect..

there are but not on com2 mate. You can’t be so obnoxious to actually think that gunners don’t use techs.

• Most people who aren't using techs in this competitive server would lose out on the best croppers to those who are. We tried honest play without techs against Web (Russian Ally) on CV19 and we lost out on most of the good 15c. Dont be so naive, everyones using techs in com2.

• Most people who aren't using techs in this competitive server would lose out on the best croppers to those who are. We tried honest play without techs against Web (Russian Ally) on CV19 and we lost out on most of the good 15c. Dont be so naive, everyones using techs in com2.

Me me me

But using is wrong term, Using is like boting which is illegal

Friends helping me is different I'm not using my friends,

Or maybe I am, oh such a conflict now in my mind.

Am I abusing my friends

Am I using my friends

Do I really love my friends

When did I last say I liked them

Or loved them

Oh oh um, my mind is now just so confused.

Please some one call a doctor or a vet,

My tech, um cat is having kittens, yes yes

Got 9 more little tech's.

I'm a father.

Oh it's so nice to write with out abuses

Hope all had a good spawn day

Peter

Aka Brezzok or Brezz, or dictator GOAT, master of slave goats

• yeah well i dont know who im teching for, but im sure im teching for someone. So

dont count me

itll probably take me 10 days to settle #2 but then batman will brag settling v2 at 7 days without teching (lol )

Also Batman, why so sore, when did we stuff a pole up your rear end to be so salty ? anyway, keep the salt coming .. :D

Ex CWL, SG, Wild

Com4 (2018-19) - The Force [Goats]

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force [EXODUS]

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese [EXODUS]

Com2 (2020-21) - Timepass [Goats]