PRE-SERVER ANALYSIS

• NE gonna be lit 🔥🔥🔥

What happened to "sorry, bud, we're coming to NW"? :D Luke so indecisive.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Cool))))

2.01 will spawn in SW

As a 2.01, nothing confirmed yet.

So it can be NE ,SE or SW.

NW isn't an option For Now but a week left for the last turn of decisions.

I Will update you as soon as leaders decide where to go.

• As a 2.01, nothing confirmed yet.

not an option cause GoW told you not to spawn there ? 🤪

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• As a 2.01, nothing confirmed yet.

Well with 2 teams already now SW if you come that makes 3,

Got enough for a 0rgy, thanks , who is first to pick up the soap.

Leaves gunners vs TEN, for win, what a great out come :D

I see a set up , next server might go visit their home servers spawning in their quads, see how they like being gang banged 3 way

• Interesting to see w

Well with 2 teams already now SW if you come that makes 3,

Got enough for a 0rgy, thanks , who is first to pick up the soap.

Leaves gunners vs TEN, for win, what a great out come :D

I see a set up , next server might go visit their home servers spawning in their quads, see how they like being gang banged 3 way

I dont see the Gunners vs TEN logic, when Gow and Ten are the ones with free quads. GoW are the ones with a free quad, and its common knowledge they have an alliance they are planting in the NE to assist them in ruining Gunners. Which is fine you do you, but NE will the most over crowded Quad unfortunately.

Now the swedes are keeping cards close to their chest, maybe theyll take on GoW or TEN who knows.

If 2.01 have a brain cell to play with, SE and NW are the two viable options depending on if they are working alone or not and itll be pretty damn obvious based on where they do spawn.

I hope every quad gets some degree of competition, the guys who are keeping their destination unknown have the power to decide what happens long term. To pile into a 3 or 4 man quad and leave 1 or 2 others sitting free, doesnt make sense from my perspective.

• not an option cause GoW told you not to spawn there ? 🤪

yeah 2.01 will surely listen to us like we have known them before. Are you afraid mate? :D

You weren’t crying here when Luke initally said that they come NW which might be very well the case still. You are really afraid especially imagining things like a hit squad in your quad. I thought the gunners propaganda was about that GoW is bad and weak etc but reading this, contradicts what verdie is talking about :)

• I don't understand why everybody is decided for 2.01))) if you are not satisfied that there will be many teams in SW) you can leave from there:):):)

I don't understand why everybody is decided for 2.01))) if you are not satisfied that there will be many teams in SW) you can leave from there:):):)

Shrek

• yeah 2.01 will surely listen to us like we have known them before. Are you afraid mate? :D

You weren’t crying here when Luke initally said that they come NW which might be very well the case still. You are really afraid especially imagining things like a hit squad in your quad. I thought the gunners propaganda was about that GoW is bad and weak etc but reading this, contradicts what verdie is talking about :)

No its just an observation, theres alot of rumors that was just me commenting on it, dont get your panties in a twist.

And Sheldon, nobody actually believed that except maybe you. In the event Vices did go NW there were other alliances guaranteed to replace them, so much of a muchness.

• No its just an observation, theres alot of rumors that was just me commenting on it, dont get your panties in a twist.

And Sheldon, nobody actually believed that except maybe you. In the event Vices did go NW there were other alliances guaranteed to replace them, so much of a muchness.

I mean Luke straight away told us and Vices can still come to nw. There is still 7 days left until start. But time will tell what they do, it’s definitely exciting

• As com2 draws nearer an amazing showdown beckons. A server packed with some of the most celebrated teams ever to grace Travian!

I’m expecting new records smashed, top tier tactics engineered and executed. As well as some deviously brilliant plotting I can’t wait to see.

Honourable mentions below, imo these metas are all capable of winning depending on how they play their cards ofc.

Some here may get distracted by cwl or vices prowess however Diplomacy can also prove more important then who necessarily has the strongest players or the largest hammers, this round is already shaping up to be one of the most competitive we’ve seen for a Long, long time and it hasn’t even started yet!

Cwl ( Aka Goats-GreatestOfAllTimes)

As cunning as they are brilliant, these top dogs are expected to be one of the favourites to Take the flag and for good reason, Cwl have seldom lost a game in their illustrious career. A proven team with Veteran status loyal dedicated wwk&anvils. Backed by a number of experienced battle groups and offensive coordinators, capable of high frequency, large scale attacks. Lords of the dread and brothers in bloodshed, These guy’s enjoy leaving a dust trail just as much as they enjoy winning!

Gunners- (Aka The Ultimate warriors)

Under Salme’s leadership these titans were groomed from humble beginnings. Taking off on a first win in an early showdown against, Eff. Eff was a team then Lead by cwl leader Brezzok And backed by a handful of his minions Eff very nearly won, however with the help of thp and Armada, Gunners proved too strong . Gunners also achieved victory last com2 accompanied by ten.

Gunners is as strong diplomatically as they are an offensive powerhouse, as we saw last round against gow , capable planners offensively and defensively not necessarily favourites, however as one of the more balanced teams, not a team I’d want to underestimate either.

Ten (aka Twisted Empire Network)

The only team that can say they've beaten vices here . In an epic server between SGR&Ten vs vices/7even on com1, (many many,moons ago) It was SGR&Ten that proved victorious. This team offensively Is not pegged necessarily as strong as the other metas, however defensively they are strong and are known to have a good balance Of endgame hammers/anvils arguably the strongest team in diplomacy.

Gow (aka gods of war)

last round this surprise package shocked the server by initiating a war with Gunners pre artis. Early on in the war it could be said they even dominated, however they soon lost that edge against Gunners. Some diplomatic mistakes cost them as they were also drawn in to a fight between two quads choosing to alter targets from Gunners to ten, costing them dearly , resulting in a two front battle against ten&gunners Gow were ill equipped to win. Sorry Gow your underdogs this time, that said your underdogs worth backing! with players capable of building multiple hammers and defensively also very strong, great planners. Gow has won against emerging alliances before but are not expected to be as large scale as cwl, vices or Ten. Like Gunners, Imo Gow will need to put brain over braun in order to stand shoulder to shoulder with the front runners.

Vices (aka Villains)

like cwl, champions almost every time they play. And perhaps slightly shading them as favourites this server. Mostly due to Vices facing heavy competition on com1 against sgr for Several consecutive rounds, vices, proven battle hardened, Where as Cwl Is said to have had an easy win against emerging alliances and are also coming back after a rest.

Vices like cwl have been playing for almost a decade some of their players longer. A weakness in the past has been a lazy offensive coordinator or taking the foot off the accelerator and going in to cruise mode, will take some stopping.

Good luck everyone!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• excellent thx Sanket, oops Batman.

But 1 error that is always said, I think it's because gunners want the win over Brezzok.

I only helped EFF alliance for few months, first as anti spy, then ran OC while theirs was off having baby or such

Sandra, Francisco ran it,

I don't think I even saw ww war.. maybe I'm wrong, but I was never leader

Thanks for the adulation but.

Oh I helped crazy cat and Debra on one while resting just b4 ours was starting that's also few years ago.

Peter, the old fart

• Cwl ( Aka Goats-GreatestOfAllTimes)

Good luck everyone!

You mean

GOATS (aka GreatestOfAllTimes) :)

What's this obsession with CWL while GOATS themselves keep repeating it's not the same?

And thanks, you too! Have fun in game!

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• We are joining as GOATs

Not as CWL :|

I think you guys would call anyone CWL by that logic.

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• thanks for your analysis mate Bat Man

Like always youre very biased when it comes to GoW and gunners tho :D

We must have hurt you in some way...:(

Let me know if you need someone to talk to buddy

• thanks for your analysis mate Bat Man

Like always youre very biased when it comes to GoW and gunners tho :D

We must have hurt you in some way...:(

Let me know if you need someone to talk to buddy

Too early for me to troll Just yet :p I think gow can be a legit chance.

I’m curious to see how strong Gow returns but from what I’ve heard from tens,goats & vices numbers, Gow and Gunners have a long way to go, you may have to play the diplomacy card champ against your better judgement, no bias towards any team Ofc just my two cents, let’s see.

Nothing else matters as long as GoW gets to continue their little sibling rivalry with Gunners :]] ps. coming for you Salamiman!

Looks likely the rivalry between Gunners and Gow will continue, still it would be disappointing to see Gow without endgame hammers again (wwk) as like I said underdogs they may be, but if gow decided to invest more in wwk this round like gunners did last server, then I really do think they have a solid chance to win.

Ajax you could even misconstrue that as some sort of bias towards gow lol, btw how do you know im not playing gow this round? Or perhaps I am the Capn 2.0 ? 8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• Too early for me to troll Just yet :p I think gow can be a legit chance.

im not talking about that. Im referring to your short analysis of last com2. We as GoW have made mistakes for sure. But youre over exaggerating them. Gunners made much larger mistakes, which you are not even mentioning. So pretty bias mate.

Ps, TEN won.

GoW lost.

Gunners lost twice. Both the server and their WW

• im not talking about that. Im referring to your short analysis of last com2. We as GoW have made mistakes for sure. But youre over exaggerating them. Gunners made much larger mistakes, which you are not even mentioning. So pretty bias mate.

Ps, TEN won.

GoW lost.

Gunners lost twice. Both the server and their WW

And yet Gunners finished with 3 WW's above level 0, and Gow finished with 3 at level 0. :/

So maybe GoW lost 3 times?

Entertaining as always Bat Man looking forward to more, and CWL (I mean GOATs) numbers starting to rise on the forum is nice to see too.

Looking forward (for now) to the server.

• And yet Gunners finished with 3 WW's above level 0, and Gow finished with 3 at level 0. :/

So maybe GoW lost 3 times?

Entertaining as always Bat Man looking forward to more, and CWL (I mean GOATs) numbers starting to rise on the forum is nice to see too.

Looking forward (for now) to the server.

this is like one of the worst argument gunners have against gow. Not only it’s irrelevant and doesn’t show the true story, it’s also really dumb. If you don’t have good arguments, please come pm and I can give some to you because gow made mistakes that can be legit used in an argument.