PRE-SERVER ANALYSIS

• this is like one of the worst argument gunners have against gow. Not only it’s irrelevant and doesn’t show the true story, it’s also really dumb. If you don’t have good arguments, please come pm and I can give some to you because gow made mistakes that can be legit used in an argument.

sheldon its a nothing reply to a nothing statement. Theres no point you calling out mine and ignoring your teammates ones (as usual).

All of your teammates are 100% right, and any reply back is irrelevant.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• sheldon its a nothing reply to a nothing statement. Theres no point you calling out mine and ignoring your teammates ones (as usual).

All of your teammates are 100% right, and any reply back is irrelevant.

the argument which you made came up many times by verdie and other gunners players but I am glad at least you see that it’s a dumb argument. And yes, I didn’t realize what you actually meant with that statement answering to ajax

I literally said it on discord today that it’s stupid to fight about past server events like this, without any rationality. Also, I have never stated that gow opinion is always right and gunners opinion is always trash. Obviously not the case. It largely differs by players because there are people who can objectively talk and laugh about failures of both sides like Packie and there are people who are not able to do that. Please don’t generalize like this.

• Ladies and Gentlemen!

The Joker has announced he will be running for office for the next term (after the kanye one).

As campaign manager, I implore you all to listen to his words or his catas shall Rain on your villages!

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• This rivalry eternal, and there wont be any late game for us.. again :( GoW is still just bunch of misfits and toxic persons which i hope will never change :)) no one cant be capn 2.0 expect The capn himself :))))

• looking for PDs to def my 50% 9 cropper

With that cropper, you're the PD ^^

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Can confirm Gunners decide to bring the fight to GoW themselves.

Will spawn NW.

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• Oh, ffs, choose a quad already and stick to it :rolleyes: never seen so much fuss about who spawns where. I thought this was supposed to be a fun server.

• Oh, ffs, choose a quad already and stick to it :rolleyes: never seen so much fuss about who spawns where. I thought this was supposed to be a fun server.

Im really really pissed about the shittalk thats happening in com2 !!!!!!

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• What shittalk?

• Im so mad bro.... so F’in mad!!!

Gunners are spawning Grey.

• looking for PDs to def my 50% 9 cropper

I can do it if you buy me gold, i can login 4 times a day, 6 days a week. Will have 14s at day 150 ready to spam def in 2 villages.

PM me if you interested

• As your secretary Brezz I have to correct you on this

Server you helped Sandra and Francois leading was Warriors on com4 (which we won ) hehe

Server you helped Crazy Cat and Debra was EFF which you were only there for a few months before GOATs started on com4. This is the sever Batman was referring to

P.S. Anyone want a meeting with brezz? they can schedule with me hahaha

• The WILD too apparently

• I'm pretty sure that it can't be the great "The WILD", but a pale copy. If else, I would most certainly know about it

you most certainly would not know about it.