PRE-SERVER ANALYSIS

• What is this rumor I hear?

Vices is not gonna show up?

Soon Vices gonna be the Donald Trump of Travian. Less cases if less testing.

Always winners if we avoid the name our alliance in a competitive server.

That would make Goats/cwl clear favourites, as well as likely having an uncontested quad in Sw, things change other rumours include gow being stronger/larger in this round, also couple of other capable teams Presenting Swedes/Finns/Russians? would be interesting to hear more about that too.

I expect even if rumours about vices are true many will still be keen to play, especially against cwl...

On com1 vices are called cousins also not in full form Only around 30 odd players there, funny thing is they’ve still been smashing Up sgr and might even end up winning that round lol 8o

I wouldn’t be surprised if vices have just opted not to rein in the full team. And are just cutting off some fat.

Jay do you think vices really need 300 accnts or more to make a huge impact here on com2 ?

@ riki just be careful of Gow’s spying game hopefully gunners will have something more potent then a capn inside gows alliance this time :love:

• On com1 vices are called cousins also not in full form Only around 30 odd players there, funny thing is they’ve still been smashing Up sgr and might even end up winning that round lol 8o

I wouldn’t be surprised if vices have just opted not to rein in the full team. And are just cutting off some fat.

Jay do you think vices really need 300 accnts or more to make a huge impact here on com2 ?

On com1, it is Cousins+USSR+BAD against SGR. I am not counting your proxy suicide accounts. And even then as you say there is only a chance "Cousins" might win. Don't forget, we only needed 2 anvils to wall your 5 hammers.

This is travian. Not some sport where you decide to play lean for a strategy or give rest to your more stronger players.

Also, yes. I do think they need 300 accounts to win against GOATs (they could have never won against CWL). Even if there might be only 30 players, they do need 300 accounts 😉

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg