PRE-SERVER ANALYSIS

• What is this rumor I hear?

Vices is not gonna show up?

Soon Vices gonna be the Donald Trump of Travian. Less cases if less testing.

Always winners if we avoid the name our alliance in a competitive server.

That would make Goats/cwl clear favourites, as well as likely having an uncontested quad in Sw, things change other rumours include gow being stronger/larger in this round, also couple of other capable teams Presenting Swedes/Finns/Russians? would be interesting to hear more about that too.

I expect even if rumours about vices are true many will still be keen to play, especially against cwl...

On com1 vices are called cousins also not in full form Only around 30 odd players there, funny thing is they’ve still been smashing Up sgr and might even end up winning that round lol 8o

I wouldn’t be surprised if vices have just opted not to rein in the full team. And are just cutting off some fat.

Jay do you think vices really need 300 accnts or more to make a huge impact here on com2 ?

@ riki just be careful of Gow’s spying game hopefully gunners will have something more potent then a capn inside gows alliance this time :love:

Post was edited 6 times, last by Bat Man ().

• On com1 vices are called cousins also not in full form Only around 30 odd players there, funny thing is they’ve still been smashing Up sgr and might even end up winning that round lol 8o

I wouldn’t be surprised if vices have just opted not to rein in the full team. And are just cutting off some fat.

Jay do you think vices really need 300 accnts or more to make a huge impact here on com2 ?

On com1, it is Cousins+USSR+BAD against SGR. I am not counting your proxy suicide accounts. And even then as you say there is only a chance "Cousins" might win. Don't forget, we only needed 2 anvils to wall your 5 hammers.

This is travian. Not some sport where you decide to play lean for a strategy or give rest to your more stronger players.

Also, yes. I do think they need 300 accounts to win against GOATs (they could have never won against CWL). Even if there might be only 30 players, they do need 300 accounts 😉

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• But we are not on com1. That trolling startegy maybe worked against SGR who were lulled by the previous servers against Villains/Vices where there were absolutely no ops against Slackers and the whole server turned into "who is the best simmer?". We all know the answer to that question. And even now, the Cousins had to zerg the whole server. Did SGR make mistakes? YES, they were way too passive at start. Confusion strategy worked well. Kudos to Cousins.

Now, I like that Villains/Vices came to their senses if the rumors are true. They recruited some good off players. I think we can hope for an interesting server with GoW being extremly aggressive and their rivarly against Gunners. Adding more action, as Cousins claim they will, can only improve the experience. Not to mention the bloodthirsty Scandinavians. If I have to choose, I prefer crash and burn over sim and die of boredom. We are here to have fun.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Now, I like that Villains/Vices came to their senses if the rumors are true. They recruited some good off players. I think we can hope for an interesting server with GoW being extremly aggressive and their rivarly against Gunners. Adding more action, as Cousins claim they will, can only improve the experience. Not to mention the bloodthirsty Scandinavians. If I have to choose, I prefer crash and burn over sim and die of boredom. We are here to have fun.

Agreed if true, vices players will have an actioned packed server, also could you imagine the bragging rights vices would have, winning with a 30 man team against 3-4 wings of goats ?

Perhaps vices don’t need a meta in order to beat cwl/ goats either , especially if other alliances are prepared to do their bidding.

I gotta say tho I like the trim, taught terrific version of vices, for 30 odd players on com1 the influence cousins has their is huge, 30 players against 3-4 wings of sgr and besides cousins/ussr the other teams are pretty much two bit in comparison, and are, well bad as the name suggests, gotta laugh at sgr :p

That said pretty sure vices will still have more numbers here on com2 then com1 but for sure a much more leaner version then what cwl/goats will be.

btw Jay those 2 sgr anvils you mentioned (one of them yours ? ) on com1 could not even save sgr from having to relocate their ww 8|

• could you imagine the bragging rights vices would have, winning with a 30 man team against 3-4 wings of goats ?

Actually I could. They live to brag. They need to win first. But no zerging allowed. Cousins only.

Perhaps vices don’t need a meta in order to beat cwl/ goats either , especially if other alliances are prepared to do their bidding.

Obsessed much? "Vices" coming to com2 to play the server or to stalk GOATS? CWL broke you heart in the past? Don't hold grudges. It's just a game.

You forgot ANT is in com1 zerg against SGR too.

• Actually I could. They live to brag. They need to win first. But no zerging allowed. Cousins only.

We’ll see clocky, not sure they’ll Zerg, if vices return with just a handful of players however, then it makes sense to look for a strong team to work with, especially if cousins/vices are still serious about winning.

Obsessed much? "Vices" coming to com2 to play the server or to stalk GOATS? CWL broke you heart in the past? Don't hold grudges. It's just a game.

You forgot ANT is in com1 zerg against SGR too.

I think it’s common knowledge vices have been looking forward to playing against cwl for a long time, could also argue cwl has been too afraid to lock horns in the past.
    Which is why I’m also surprised about the rumours of vices top shelf literally being shelved, doesn’t make sense to me.. why would vices restrict themselves so much, when they’ve been kaf for the ultimate showdown..

• We’ll see clocky, not sure they’ll Zerg, if vices return with just a handful of players however, then it makes sense to look for a strong team to work with, especially if cousins/vices are still serious about winning.

I think it’s common knowledge vices have been looking forward to playing against cwl for a long time, could also argue cwl has been too afraid to lock horns in the past.
    Which is why I’m also surprised about the rumours of vices top shelf literally being shelved, doesn’t make sense to me.. why would vices restrict themselves so much, when they’ve been kaf for the ultimate showdown..

We're getting comfy here? ;)How should I call you? Don't be shy.

No zerg or no bragging rights for 30 accts winning the server. Simple as that.

Yeah, it is. As it is a common knowledge CWL didn't want anything to do with them. One might say didn't want to stoop to their level. But travian has evolved. It is what it is now. And this is not CWL. We have only GOATS on this server.

• cousin's 30...

I'm told this spam is common strategy of there's

Make out they the under dogs

They don't mention the tech's, maybe 2 each that's means 90 ?

And allied to gunners, and how many of these non com teams are actually plants, just wondering

They make out others are zerging

Make out another has no competition

Another is favorite

Normal pre server mind games

GOATS alone...what fake news... had 2 teams announce going SW.

Come on stop the mind games, seen it b4

Peter

• Gunners are out gunned and out manned, we arent called Gooners for nothing.

NW and SE are free.

PS No Vices guys have joined Gunners... Cough Swedes Cough TEN Cough Everyone else

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Sheldon stop reading my forum posts please, i dont need this rivalry in my life rn.

PS who is contesting NW?

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Looking to join a war in a quadrant, servers in my region always have a super dominant ally in each quadrant and thats no fun ahah

There will be wars in every quad vs the Natars, so basically you can just hit random :)

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• My first round on this domain since 2017. And wow does it seem to be a good one, but a toxic one too :D , I hope that the salt will be plentiful.

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

RedSwords UK4 (Never Give Up - Never Surrender)

Polaris Anglo 29 5x ( IDTS!)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Aurum Anglo 6 R2 (Elements)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)