PRE-SERVER ANALYSIS

• It will be.

If it doesn't crash on registration day.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• "...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

btw Jay those 2 sgr anvils you mentioned (one of them yours ? ) on com1 could not even save sgr from having to relocate their ww 8|

Both were mine :) My account alone has walled 5 of your hammers and then about 90% of a sixth.

Everyone is wondering wtf is Bat Man... no one knows.. hmmm.. interesting but the way you go on about only 3O players of cousins...

Also, I am not going to take your bait and get into 30 against 3-4 wings. Meet me ingame, Will smack you and the remaining 29 there :)

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• Everyone is wondering wtf is Bat Man... no one knows..

Really ? I suppose I could be one of cwl’s techs too ;)

Both were mine :) My account alone has walled 5 of your hammers and then about 90% of a sixth.

Also, I am not going to take your bait and get into 30 against 3-4 wings. Meet me ingame, Will smack you and the remaining 29 there :)

Ok tuff guy, see you in game. Not long now :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• SmirkingJay getting ruined in public, will his account bounce back from this?

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• I hope so lmao 🤣🤣 it will be a terrible shame if I cannot keep up with my words 🤣

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• Mhm... we just dont know our name yet (cause VICES cannot be used) but we're playing and we'll go in NE!

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• Mhm... we just dont know our name yet (cause VICES cannot be used) but we're playing and we'll go in NE!

May i suggest Gunners V or Gunners C?

• and how many of these non com teams are actually plants, just wondering

Peter

we hope for a great round, gain a hard and fair challenge from that hyped com2

and hope that we will stand with ur expectations Peter

cya and thanks about counting us! ^^

My first round on this domain since 2017. And wow does it seem to be a good one, but a toxic one too :D , I hope that the salt will be plentiful.

our first since 2014 and dont remember such a hype and bad blood in the COM domain haha :P

• I guess everyone hates Ten cause they don't cheat?

This is where I tell you about all the servers I've played...

This is where I tell you all the IGN's I've had...

This is where I tell you about how aggressive I am...:hero2::rom03::rom06::rom07::rom08:

• I guess everyone hates Ten cause they don't cheat?

Same with Gunners and the new group of old players that used to be known as vices, even tho they are going in light and clean this server the Ne may not be!

NE Could be the messiest Bloodiest🩸 bath In the whole entire server! There is another way to avoid this scenario, If by chance the two Goliath's decide to shake hands on a wolf pact, it will still be a very, very difficult Situation.

As I also heard the Iranians will be back in much greater force In the NE this time, especially after what Gunners did to them last round during the nations shut down of internet. Now their people are up in arms and a country is coming back to Gunners for their vengeance!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is that because they have their monthly visitor?

NE Could be the messiest Bloodiest🩸 bath In the whole entire server!

This is where I tell you about all the servers I've played...

This is where I tell you all the IGN's I've had...

This is where I tell you about how aggressive I am...:hero2::rom03::rom06::rom07::rom08:

• NE Could be the messiest Bloodiest🩸 bath In the whole entire server! There is another way to avoid this scenario, If by chance the two Goliath's decide to shake hands on a wolf pact, it will still be a very, very difficult Situation.

GoW is coming to NE? :huh:

If that's the case, I doubt this lame attempt of offering handshake will work with them.

• As I also heard the Iranians will be back in much greater force In the NE this time, especially after what Gunners did to them last round during the nations shut down of internet. Now their people are up in arms and a country is coming back to Gunners for their vengeance!

Don't know about that one. Does greater force mean more people? :P

GoW is coming to NE? :huh:

If that's the case, I doubt this lame attempt of offering handshake will work with them.

Nothing wrong in trying. :/

• Don't know about that one. Does greater force mean more people? :P

We should ask Gunners 8o

Their recruitment was off the charts.