PRE-SERVER ANALYSIS

• We should ask Gunners 8o

Their recruitment was off the charts.

wait til you see GoW and Ten.

Although im not going to pretend like any of the above alliances have the luxury of a decade long alliance with a selection of top pedigree players. Thats the reality, but we’ll see what was wise and what wasnt.

looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow on the battle field.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• We should ask Gunners 8o

Their recruitment was off the charts.

Gunners recruitment is still greatly dwarfed by CWL, @ Peter how many more members are you going to take in from other servers ?

latest rumours flying around now is that cwl and Gow are already talking & planning, all this after vices have just come forward and admitted to their weakened condition, conceding they are unable to send in their main flagship alliance!, confirming instead a sister ship or it’s cousin of lesser strength of some kind will be brought forward in its place.

Early diplomacy between GOW and Goats On the other hand, would cause far reaching consequences. Enabling Goats to corner or flank the remaining enemy, this may also backfire if teams can unite quickly with enough strength. It’s a bold dangerous move being played out by Goats! and even before the first piece is on the board, but I can see the potential here for big pay offs..

If true the other teams would also need to get seriously moving, it seems if your not a goat 🐐 gow then your already behind the 8ball. And it won’t be long before Goats start to flex their diplomatic position of power..

• It's a fun read. Not top quality, more like a second rate fanfiction, but kudos for effort.

Looking forward to Bat Man's next post.

Will he finally understand that CWL does not exist anymore? How long will it take? Will he recover from heartbreak and pain? Stay tuned.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• it is not a rumour if you make something up and write it on forum.

But sure, let me try this. Latest rumours flying around is that Verdie bought a tesla for every Duat’s members to come to NW and fight GoW while NE is compeletely free.

• It's a fun read.

Hopefully that’s all it is, would be a shame if the rumours on this are true. I’m a strong advocate for a free for all, tho haven’t seen a server like that for a while, and it makes sense sides will look to where they can garner leverage, especially with the amount of competition present, in fact I’d argue it would be foolish to think otherwise.

Rumours aside the current game scenarios are almost being staged for such an outcome, gunners cancels out gow or vice versa such is the rivalry, goats and vices also have their rivalry, it’s doesn’t take rocket science to think from there who can benefit who, ironically possibly leaving ten as king maker again :p

Then again with 8 pre mades, nothing ofc has to be set in concrete. And I’m sure those new here to com2 will no doubt be rearing to throw a spanner in such works ;)

• They are liking each others posts, thats all i needed to see.

X(

• goats and vices also have their rivalry,

GOATS? Good boy. I'm happy with your progress. Hope we can finally leave CWL behind us. :)

Interesting, how can there be rivalry if they never played on the same server before? When the server starts, we'll see who GOATS' rivals are. Unless so called Vices haven't changed their mind about going to the NE.

• latest rumours flying around now is that cwl and Gow are already talking & planning

I am Zeus the Almighty, Santa is real and tomorrow I plant to zap all accounts on com2.

Common mate. Such a poor and blatant attempt at trying to nudge other alliances into talking cooperation with the "Not Vices but Leaner and Cleaner"

We have not tried to stir up a s***t storm over Gunners and Vices being together.

We will appreciate if you do not conjure such fantasies about GOATs.

Oh and yes, did I tell you? CWL is not playing. I guess you cannot wake up someone pretending to sleep.

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• Demons and Angels stated in discord earlier they were spawning SE if memory serves me right. Ten have offered a confed already.

2 other loose cannons that im aware of are unconfirmed still. interesting to see are there any surprises tomorrow...

• We have not tried to stir up a s***t storm over Gunners and Vices being together.

We will appreciate if you do not conjure such fantasies about GOATs.

Oh and yes, did I tell you? CWL is not playing. I guess you cannot wake up someone pretending to sleep.

Sounds like a threat, do not say who goats is working with and we will not conjure up stories about Gunners and vices,

Besides what sh@t storm Jay? I said it was a rumour and pure speculation that’s all, from the reactions here I’m beginning to think perhaps there is much more to it then that.

Oh and yes, did I tell you? CWL is not playing.

Sounds like you guys are acting a bit touchy and precious on this subject now, btw what makes cwl so different from a goat when all players that have come forward here all have goat and cwl lineage ?

• Sounds like a threat, do not say who goats is working with and we will not conjure up stories about Gunners and vices,

Besides what sh@t storm Jay? I said it was a rumour and pure speculation that’s all, from the reactions here I’m beginning to think perhaps there is much more to it then that.

Sounds like you guys are acting a bit touchy and precious on this subject now, btw what makes cwl so different from a goat when all players that have come forward here all have goat and cwl lineage ?

it’s still not a rumour if you basically make it up based on zero evidence

• Bat Man is still bat man.

If you cannot beat a person (in this case, an alliance) fair and square, just spread lies and rumours about him.

Hopefully, others will join my cause and go against this person.

This tactic had worked well for Bat man for so many servers.

• Sounds like a threat, do not say who goats is working with and we will not conjure up stories about Gunners and vices,

Sounds like you guys are acting a bit touchy and precious on this subject now,

That's what you consider a threat? :D

No storm of any kind. And we'd like to keep it that way. Sun and clear skies. Please don't bring the dark clouds as Jay has kindly asked you.

Not touchy really. But we have our name and it's not CWL. Why is it so hard for you to accept?

btw what makes cwl so different from a goat when all players that have come forward here all have goat and cwl lineage ?

Have they? I know at least one who doesn't.

• Sounds like you guys are acting a bit touchy and precious on this subject now, btw what makes cwl so different from a goat when all players that have come forward here all have goat and cwl lineage ?

That's not true at all. This will be my 2nd time playing with GOATS, but I have never played with CWL.

• Yes your right :p

It’s still 6 of one and half a dozen of the other 🐐 :P

What's your point? :S You said it yourself, I'm right. Why you keep pursuing this subject? The team clearly announced its name. Can we move to something more interesting now?