PRE-SERVER ANALYSIS

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • as non active team,

Calling team out of retirement every few years hurts the numbers

They get married have kids really sucks lol

Our wifes won´t allow us to play every year....hell my wife doesn´t even know I have started this server :/:saint::*
    The biggest downside is however that one becomes a noob each time one starts a new server.....fortunatly it´s not brain surgery ;)

• Also Batman, why so sore, when did we stuff a pole up your rear end to be so salty ? anyway, keep the salt coming .. :D

Not at all, I m just all for encouraging a good clean fight as much the next dc hero. Actually it’s good to see that Goats understand there far from clean or innocent and are in no position to try to take any moral high ground against alliances like vices or ten. I was expecting claims to be denied or counter claims to ensue but good on you Goats for owning your s*^t.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not at all, I m just all for encouraging a good clean fight as much the next dc hero. Actually it’s good to see that Goats understand there far from clean or innocent and are in no position to try to take any moral high ground against alliances like vices or ten. I was expecting claims to be denied or counter claims to ensue but good on you Goats for owning your s*^t.

It seems like you have a thing for GOATS Bratboy? If you are so in to us why didn´t you start in sw quad and join us. It´s more fun to be with us then to admire us from a distance....

• Good to see everyone here, should be a fun server!

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• It´s more fun to be with us then to admire us from a distance....

Maybe I’ll reincarnate after this round as a bat goat :P

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Many of the teams here are worth admiring this round, lots of talented and cool players on com2, especially in Gunners :love:

• 1M+:yy::yy::yy:

That was my first guess, might be more Around the 1.5 mill mark especially with a larger pool of players with deep pockets.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• Dirty and disgusting server , just look at the top 10 and top raid :)))) :D

Attackers of the week

6. bestbazikon 280

And not top10 raider, i would be pissed too tbh.

• Dirty and disgusting server , just look at the top 10 and top raid :)))) :D

Bro, you’ve registered every server in the last year.

I see you on the forums stating how you will be a top raider this round that round etc.. Who knows maybe you'll make it past day 40 this time? Probably not though 😃

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Well, not everyone has techs clearing oasis for them... some have to do that on their own :)

Sounds like bad planning