Anyone know of a good Gaul x3 guide for USX?

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • I am getting back into Travian and am about to start on the USX server. I will probably start 2 or 3 days after launch so I am not surrounded by super experienced players. I played about a year and a half ago and I was in a really strong alliance Gods and Heros I think. If anyone knows what happened to them please let me know.

I think I want to be a hammer, I know that sounds crazy as gaul but TT hammers are so fast.

I always struggled early game so I was wondering what I could do to get ahead. I won't be using gold.

• I am getting back into Travian and am about to start on the USX server. I will probably start 2 or 3 days after launch so I am not surrounded by super experienced players. I played about a year and a half ago and I was in a really strong alliance Gods and Heros I think. If anyone knows what happened to them please let me know.

I think I want to be a hammer, I know that sounds crazy as gaul but TT hammers are so fast.

I always struggled early game so I was wondering what I could do to get ahead. I won't be using gold.

Hope to see some answers..at the same boat , mate ^^

00PTX-FL/OF/SCL/DD-HT/TOP:rom09:1PTX- S.H.O.T:rom09:/2PTX- BM:rom09:/3PTX- S.H.O.T:rom09:/4PTX- IND:gau09:/5PTX- S&R:rom09:/TsX- S&R:rom09:/2TsX- OE:rom09:/ 3TsX- Trinity:gau09:

TX3- TOP:rom09: / BDSM³:gau09:

TS1 - BTT:gau09:

TS20.Codex - Magic:egy09:

TSE.Europe - Voodoo :teu09:

• Until far, no one? :|

00PTX-FL/OF/SCL/DD-HT/TOP:rom09:1PTX- S.H.O.T:rom09:/2PTX- BM:rom09:/3PTX- S.H.O.T:rom09:/4PTX- IND:gau09:/5PTX- S&R:rom09:/TsX- S&R:rom09:/2TsX- OE:rom09:/ 3TsX- Trinity:gau09:

• Silence can be an answer too.

Well, thats a deep thought but true.

• Will there really be no 'experienced players' on that new server? It's actually common for experienced players to try the new server so you might still have some steep competition.

• 1st step: buy gold

2nd step: take roman, even if it has slower ghosts (14 speed) but is faster to build, cheaper and has more power)

Roman ghost isnt cheaper, not at all, but it is faster to build and stronger. Using EI ghosts to clear unique and large artis is a common strategy nowadays.

.pt4: :teu01:/.fr3: :rom02:/.fr6: :rom03:/.ptp: :egy02:/.ag7: :gau02:/.2019 Qualify Group A: :hun01:/.ag4: :teu01:/ .2019 Finals: :egy02:/.ts20xv: :hun01:/ .ag3: :rom02:/ ts3: ??

• Its a surprise that no one has shared a real solution to this so far.

True.. and still dont have.