Newbie Question: building time

• I just noticed when i build a resource right after i build a building, it doesn't add time. But when i build another bulding, it would double the time of the second building? Am I wrong? I just want to clarify it thanks!

• As a roman you can have 1 field and 1 building being created simultaneously. Thye will both show countdown timers and do not wait on each other at all. They can both be built at the same time if Roman. Other tribes can only build one item at a time. With PLUS activated you can put one additional item (field or building) on the build list but it is in a waiting line (que). The countdown time you see listed for the qued item is the time it takes for the thing in front of it (field if qued is field, building if qued is a building for Romans) to finish building + it's own build time. Hope that helps! the Qued item is just waiting its turn to start building and it is showing you the total wait time until it is done building.

I wish I had a copy of an old thread from the old Travian forums called: Diary of a M.O.R.O.N written by Marmotman. Best. Travian. Story. Ever.

• i see, i wonder why roman can build 2 at a time while others can't? because their troops are expensive to build?

As a roman you can have 1 field and 1 building being created simultaneously. Thye will both show countdown timers and do not wait on each other at all. They can both be built at the same time if Roman. Other tribes can only build one item at a time. With PLUS activated you can put one additional item (field or building) on the build list but it is in a waiting line (que). The countdown time you see listed for the qued item is the time it takes for the thing in front of it (field if qued is field, building if qued is a building for Romans) to finish building + it's own build time. Hope that helps! the Qued item is just waiting its turn to start building and it is showing you the total wait time until it is done building.

• correct. It is part of the Tribal bonus that makes them different than the others. Each Tribe has traits, buildings, and bonuses that allows them to be competitive and provide their own unique tactical and/or strategic play styles versus the other tribes. Tuets and Gauls make up for it with cheaper troops and faster build times for troops.

I wish I had a copy of an old thread from the old Travian forums called: Diary of a M.O.R.O.N written by Marmotman. Best. Travian. Story. Ever.

970x250_5Tribes.png