WOW! Not sure...

• Do not like that you have to spend 100 gold to evade. I get that you are giving me 100 gold but if that is what it will cost, I am done and me and my partners will no longer play. I play several servers mostly at one time and that is a little steep. You are getting enough from me and I am getting nothing in return.

I have been playing for over 10 years now. It was my 2 partners that got me to join, I have played every game with them, but they have a 10 year metal. I asked and got, "they will check into it and let me know the next time the metals go out", while my partners (that they could check and see) have had theirs for over a year, It makes me look bad.

I do not like that I can not go Northeast to play with fellow friends. Don't get me wrong, I love the changes (for something new) but that does hinder a few things.

Does it have to be always a slow server? No one likes a slow server. It takes forever to be committed to a game (hours to up 1 thing, makes it harder to stay on the game for any extended period of time). Let's get on with it. I am a gold user and this is a waste of time. A slow server is great for beginners but not veterans. All BETA'a games will never last for most veterans to give you the feedback that you want. We will either quit or won't get back on.

I do not like that your resources go to your hero. I like that nothing gets wasted but you are always having to click and make several moves to get those resources. It is time consuming having to calculate what you can transfer. Why not fill your warehouse with the resources that will fit and then over flow goes to your hero and then you can draw from it? Less steps and time.

Dual accounts is a major problem playing travian. There are to many playing on their computer, phone etc., and dualing or sitting for their own accounts. OMG! I would love the job to investigate that. Will add more later. Thank you all for your time and pointers.:|

• I asked and got, "they will check into it and let me know the next time the metals go out", while my partners (that they could check and see) have had theirs for over a year, It makes me look bad.

You have to have used the same e-mail continuously in order to be eligible. If you've been dualing people, and they registered the account, it doesn't count. They have to have some check for giving it out, and sure, it means some old players won't get it. I don't have any veteran medals, but I started playing back in 2005/06. Also, no serious players or alliances will look at a profile, and determine its worth based on veteran medals, only newbies might be impressed. In fact, if you have a veteran medal, and your account looks mediocre or bad, it just makes you seem a worse player.

Do not like that you have to spend 100 gold to evade. I get that you are giving me 100 gold but if that is what it will cost, I am done and me and my partners will no longer play. I play several servers mostly at one time and that is a little steep. You are getting enough from me and I am getting nothing in return.

You pay 100 gold for gold club - which you will then have for the rest of the round. Evasion has no additional cost, and is just one feature of gold club.

I do not like that your resources go to your hero. I like that nothing gets wasted but you are always having to click and make several moves to get those resources. It is time consuming having to calculate what you can transfer. Why not fill your warehouse with the resources that will fit and then over flow goes to your hero and then you can draw from it? Less steps and time.

Generally, people love this. It gives you freedom to decide in what village you want the resources, and at what time you want to spend them.

• You spend 100 gold for the evasion?

I bet most of the highly-skilled and active players activate gold club for the trade route and farmlist instead.

Evasion only works in capital. Unless you only build troops in your cap only. :D

• I do not like the hero's resources too, if there was an option to turn if off and get directly into the warehouses instead,

I would do so.

For the evasion...why not just block attacks instead of running away?

970x250_5Tribes.png