FEATURE REQUEST - Moving buildings for gold

• Hi everyone!

I like to have a standardized way of putting my buildings in a village. The same spot always has the barracks etc. I'm now starting to chief other people's villages (yes, i am like that) and I feel genuinely annoyed by not having the buildings there on the same spots. Would it be possible to just implement a feature where you can swap buildings around? You could ask a little gold for it (f.e. 2 gold per swap). I think it's simple to implement and it leads to gold usage. Win for Travian games and for my autism :D.

• You can instant demolish the whole level 20 building for a cheap 5 gold.

You can buy plus for 10 gold and instant build the building for 2 gold for 2 levels x 10 = 20 gold.

All in all, its 20 gold + 5 gold + 20 gold + 5 gold = 50 gold.

If you are good at playing or perhaps just in late game, resources are abundant

and should not be a problem to manually swap your buildings around.

• resources are abundant

If you're not queuing any troops and moving around cheap crap like Crannies, Resource buildings and Main Building... sure, I guess. :)

• If you're not queuing any troops and moving around cheap crap like Crannies, Resource buildings and Main Building... sure, I guess. :)

If you are queuing lots of troops, that is even better and you will have even more resources unless they are just sitting in your villages and resting...

• me imagines demolishing lvl 20 treasury and lvl 20 ts to swap places....

Oh well a million resources here and there

'Tis but a few seconds of production, really. Plenty of res anyway.