FEATURE REQUEST - Moving buildings for gold

• Hi everyone!

I like to have a standardized way of putting my buildings in a village. The same spot always has the barracks etc. I'm now starting to chief other people's villages (yes, i am like that) and I feel genuinely annoyed by not having the buildings there on the same spots. Would it be possible to just implement a feature where you can swap buildings around? You could ask a little gold for it (f.e. 2 gold per swap). I think it's simple to implement and it leads to gold usage. Win for Travian games and for my autism :D.

• You can instant demolish the whole level 20 building for a cheap 5 gold.

You can buy plus for 10 gold and instant build the building for 2 gold for 2 levels x 10 = 20 gold.

All in all, its 20 gold + 5 gold + 20 gold + 5 gold = 50 gold.

If you are good at playing or perhaps just in late game, resources are abundant

and should not be a problem to manually swap your buildings around.

• resources are abundant

If you're not queuing any troops and moving around cheap crap like Crannies, Resource buildings and Main Building... sure, I guess. :)

For it is he that they fear, not man or his armies. They fear the mark of the beast.

Ah shit, here we go again...

• If you're not queuing any troops and moving around cheap crap like Crannies, Resource buildings and Main Building... sure, I guess. :)

If you are queuing lots of troops, that is even better and you will have even more resources unless they are just sitting in your villages and resting...

• me imagines demolishing lvl 20 treasury and lvl 20 ts to swap places....

Oh well a million resources here and there

'Tis but a few seconds of production, really. Plenty of res anyway.

For it is he that they fear, not man or his armies. They fear the mark of the beast.

Ah shit, here we go again...

970x250_5Tribes.png