Farm List Improvements - discussion

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Hello,

We will soon release improvements to the farm list, read more here.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• Some features I'd like to see on it:

it would be nice to have a sort feature as I tend to like my lists ordered by distance across all lists. Can also sort by total resources raided amount? sort by % capacity(total or last visit)? sort by troop type used? troop amount used? I don't know if this is something others would like, or what sort options others would like to see.

Also an option to turn off report notifications for farm lists attacks with no losses.

Auto-deactivate if village changes owners? (except if it turns into natars?)

Auto-deactivate if there are troop losses? (not sure about this one as sometimes losses are expected)

Of course if auto-deactivated, send report notification.

Those are things I'd like to see, but I would like to know others input as well. :)

• Guys are you kidding me?

1) Farm list page is extremely slow. From time I press "send" it takes 11 seconds (!!!) for the list to send and a page refresh.

2) The first issue adds up to the fact that it doesn't show no more which list was "just sent". Now each time you send something - for 11 seconds you have to memorize what you just sent.

like seriously....

• Guys are you kidding me?

1) Farm list page is extremely slow. From time I press "send" it takes 11 seconds (!!!) for the list to send and a page refresh.

2) The first issue adds up to the fact that it doesn't show no more which list was "just sent". Now each time you send something - for 11 seconds you have to memorize what you just sent.

like seriously....

I can agree on that it does not show what list was sent or a confirm in anyway. But it does not take 11 seconds to send the list, not for me at least.

Have you cleared your cache ?

• This area needs to be made use of.

ubngqu

Specifically how many raids it sent and how many casualty/death there are

Also the option to have a choice of lists being closed or expanded when opening farm lists

• But it does not take 11 seconds to send the list, not for me at least.

I don't know how big of a farmer you are, but it does lag. I am currently top 3 farm on midsummerx1, and been in tops since server start pretty much and it does lag. I have 16 lists in total. Like it does NOT lag ALL the time, but about 75%+ of the time. I did get a few moments when it didn't lag, and was able to send all 16 lists in about 20 seconds. During the other 75% of the time it lags so hard that it takes me 5 minutes to send all lists pretty much. And it's just clicking 16 buttons.... (and also every single player in my alliance is reporting the exact same issues, so it's not just me)

Also another complaint - it doesn't show no more when the 10k attack limit is reached. However when the limit is reached - it expands the current list you've just sent, so it's kind of a hint for those who know, but noobs won't understand what is happening and will think that the lists are continuing getting sent.

And also another complaint - those "three dots" that are used to rearrange the list order - they are right on the left on the screen. On mobile version it's a problem when you have a lot of lists and need to scroll down. Look, the button to "send" is on the right side, so I believe most normal people will use the left side to scroll the page down. However those three dots are placed right where a normal person would use his left hand finger for scroll. So at first I kept constantly accidentally rearranging lists until I figured out what's going on. Now I have to relearn how to scroll pages or what...

Post was edited 1 time, last by furion ().

• I am curious how a man needs 16 list but if it works for you go for it. I use to get on the top list as well but for me it's maximum 3 full list not more than that

• I am curious how a man needs 16 list but if it works for you go for it. I use to get on the top list as well but for me it's maximum 3 full list not more than that

might be doing micro or his ally shares cleared farms than cleaning on their own... my guys do raids too but they dnt micro farm anymore most raids go for 50 ei's now and ofc at 8-10 mnt intervals max

• might be doing micro or his ally shares cleared farms than cleaning on their own... my guys do raids too but they dnt micro farm anymore most raids go for 50 ei's now and ofc at 8-10 mnt intervals max

Yeah you prob right

• Some additional issues/improvements I would like to see:

1. There is no longer an indication of if you have enough troops to send your list. Similar to how previously the troop count would be displayed after you would hit 'select all' on the old list. I would like this in the empty header space.

2. I feel like the Farm list header count should not include deactivated farms. I use this to keep track on how long its been since raids were last sent.

However I believe the footer should remain the same.

3. I feel like the 'check all' should exclude deactivated farms.

I have used the "check all" function on the expanded list several times. Not once have I wanted it to select the deactivated farms. Does anyone have an opinion on this?

4. I also agree that there needs to be some indication after a raid is sent. Maybe changing the header color or "start button' color would help keep track on which lists had been sent.

And yes some feedback on this discussion would be great. TY

• Great... just got a message from Jovinus, saying that admins are still in the stage of "trying to reproduce the lag"

wow....

give them the time they need, if they working on it should we not be glad ?

• Translation to English:

Hi all,

Nothing is going to get fixed. Keep playing our game like retards.

This have been reported and as Ridder Huma sad its being working on.

I understand it's frustrating but try to stay calm