Current News & Server Updates

• As the rest of us poor folk rush to settle without glad helmets and without the help of techs, the server moves on. For many of us beginners protection is over and the gloves are now off!

Latest breaking news—> hot off the press!

Discussions continue between Goats &Gow and are now being kept firmly under lock and key. (Batman broke the lock) Will Goats or Gow help do each other’s bidding ?

The ne a warriors dream!

There is also another very, very strong team that has emerged in the ne, that little has been said about, enter..

The NE meta!

https://ts2.travian.com/allianz.php?aid=84

Here we have ne meta outnumbers Dnd a poultry 2:1 and are also close to being on par with Gunners in terms of their numbers and size!

As concerns mount between Gunners and Dnd especially with trespassing on each other’s land, whilst the NE meta continues to grow stronger and are also making aggressive moves of there own, as they look at flexing their own in-quad dominance.

Gunners have a past of annihilating anyone that stands in their way in quad, without even a touch of mercy. Will the Ne meta succumb to the same fate or somehow be able to hold on to there own ?

I’m not sure dnd can even survive an onslaught against the ne meta, a meta nearly twice the size of the DnD team!

The NW is it Gow’s or Duat’s quad ?

In the Nw Gow is also having a tough time with Duat. Gow actually offered a confederacy to Loffe and his team to which Loffe flatly declined, opting not to allow his team become Gow’s pet wing, deciding instead to take the warriors path. In loffes words “Gow will be my bi@ch, not the other way round!”

Ten to lock SE quad down.. with diplomacy!

SE ten and mist4 are eyeing up all the alliances in every direction and have just made a new addition to the ten meta

https://ts2.travian.com/allianz.php?aid=5

Word on the street is mist4 is having a challenging time however in diplomacy with 2.01 since nobody much cares for a player named tonzoguns. Mist4 has reportedly begged tonzo not to conduct any diplomacy of any kind whatsoever on ten’s behalf.

SW Ikea & Goats not easily assembled

Not quite in a position to trade blows with goats, Ikea is a team of gladiator wearing helmets pegged to be strong to the finnish.

Laced with gold I still say it’s unlikely Ikea are in a strong enough position to be able stop the goats and will probably at some point be absorbed by the goat herd.

Post was edited 6 times, last by Bat Man ().

• The NW is it Gow’s or Duat’s quad ?

In the Nw Gow is also having a tough time with Duat. Gow actually offered a confederacy to Loffe and his team to which Loffe flatly declined, opting not to allow his team become Gow’s pet wing, deciding instead to take the warriors path. In loffes words “Gow will be my bi@ch, not the other way round!”

You forgot to mention the 4 tech wings that Duat has ... ohh, forgot, I was the one who doesn't know how to count :D

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• The NW is it Gow’s or Duat’s quad ?

I dont know what youre babbling about here, but we will take the fight any day

• we will take the fight any day

Really? That’s not what Gow leadership discussed with Loffe, Jack even wanted to make Duat a Gow wing :D

You forgot to mention the 4 tech wings that Duat has ... ohh, forgot, I was the one who doesn't know how to count :D

What about Gow’s techs? Ajax usually needs a wing of techs just for himself. Goats have a high tech wing that’s already been hyper linked,

Still a number of main alliances that haven’t been mentioned riddled with techs alliances like ten, Gunners, ikea, dnd, 2.01, ne. Perhaps that says something about the style they prefer to play ? ;)

• Really? That’s not what Gow leadership discussed with Loffe, Jack even wanted to make Duat a Gow wing :D

What about Gow’s techs? Ajax usually needs a wing of techs just for himself. Goats have a high tech wing that’s already been hyper linked,

Still a number of main alliances that haven’t been mentioned riddled with techs alliances like ten, Gunners, ikea, dnd, 2.01, ne. Perhaps that says something about the style they prefer to play ? ;)

Manu doing diplomacy is like Loffe settling in woods ... you have to be very dumb to believe it.

I can only talk from my perspective. And everyone likes the same style, turtle back and tech the shit out ...

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• Really? That’s not what Gow leadership discussed with Loffe, Jack even wanted to make Duat a Gow wing :D

The NW is it Gow’s or Duat’s quad ?

Do you have any SS or proof for that? If you have I'd like to see them :)

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f4238656a7767512e6a7067

Fear who fears nothing!

• Liking comments = Confirmed secret confed.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - ??? (Gunners)

• is like Loffe settling in woods

Set is not even my acc, my acc is acually going 350/350 to build WWk!

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Man if we all had so many techs then we would have been settling our 2nd villages way faster than IKEA, Gunners and Duet.

Damn didn't know TEN was that good. Nice fellas to give the rest of the server a chance!

• Manu doing diplomacy is like Loffe settling in woods ...

You may be right, then again I’m sure your biased too. If Gow gets tired of losing too many clubs. Manu may have to go back to Loffe, only next time it could be with a white flag.

Could you imagine the mighty Gow surrender or retreat, Gow would never admit to it, especially on the forum.

Ascky would be back saying, this is the only way Gow would ever submit to another team !

• Hey SERIOUSLY GUYS, need help , someone send me some resos , im begging all day , need to settle V2 , ask all your techs that are deleting to help, ill bless them for the humanity shown , ive been begging in the goats chat too and nobody helped.

Also, someone, can you guys come and help goats with techs, im sure we dont know how to use em. Cuz we dont have many v2 yet

Ex CWL, SG, Wild

Com4 (2018-19) - The Force [Goats]

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force [EXODUS]

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese [EXODUS]

Com2 (2020-21) - Timepass [Goats]

• Yeah im pretty sure this leader does not know how to use techs, i would have a v2 already if he did. Noob !

Ex CWL, SG, Wild

Com4 (2018-19) - The Force [Goats]

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force [EXODUS]

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese [EXODUS]

Com2 (2020-21) - Timepass [Goats]

970x250_5Tribes.png