Current News & Server Updates

• Really? That’s not what Gow leadership discussed with Loffe, Jack even wanted to make Duat a Gow wing :D

And you believe it beacuse....loffe said that on discord? :D

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

• Screenshot From May too :D

They probably already had deal with gunners by then

I mean you can joke all you want, but the fact still remains that more then one of your leaders tried to recruit us.

So did Gunners & Vices, im not denying that but we still said no to everyone.
    What you choose to belive is up to you, but it will become pretty obvious sooner or later that we're not with them :)

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• We. Need. Screenshots.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• I mean you can joke all you want, but the fact still remains that more then one of your leaders tried to recruit us.

What you choose to belive is up to you, but it will become pretty obvious sooner or later that we're not with them :)

So? It was months before the server even started. You recruited a part of Vices. Kinda the same thing mate.

Cant wait to see that

• I mean you can joke all you want, but the fact still remains that more then one of your leaders tried to recruit us.

dear loffe,

do you have any proof that gunners tried to convince you to join us?

Because to me it is not really .. :D

• Loffe please ruin salme with a screenshot 😆

• dear loffe,

do you have any proof that gunners tried to convince you to join us?

Because to me it is not really .. :D

in his mind all alliances tried to get loffe's signing...

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

• Cant wait to see that

Nothing is really set in stone and it’s too early to say who is working with whom just yet. Interesting that Gow did put an early offer to Loffe, usually when every alliance accuses each other of working together it’s untrue or just mere speculation.

We will need to wait and see what actions does gow, goats, ikea,ten/2.01, Duat, Gunners, Dnd Ect take in game before we can really say honesty who is siding with who.

• If you think Duat are ‘with’ someone you need to stop simping *cough* GoW *cough*

• Nothing is really set in stone and it’s too early to say who is working with whom just yet. Interesting that Gow did put an early offer to Loffe, usually when every alliance accuses each other of working together it’s untrue or just mere speculation.

We will need to wait and see what actions does gow, goats, ikea,ten/2.01, Duat, Gunners, Dnd Ect take in game before we can really say honesty who is siding with who.

You escape well.

You couldn't find any proof for things you claimed? And also, you are avoiding all messages that ask for proofs or SS. That's the way you create speculations and trying to calm down people when it gone too far.

In the last message which I quoted, you really sound like a politician. But in all other messages, you sound like a troll.

I don't know why you did this but I know one thing. You disgraced yourself very well :)

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f4238656a7767512e6a7067

Fear who fears nothing!

• Damn shadow you are interesting fella... I saw you about month ago posting on forum asking for tips how to be leader and that you actually never even finished server and now you are here criticizing and questioning old folks game of politics.

Always fun to see young blood active :)