Current News & Server Updates

After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel

• @ Maria How are Ten’s players Gunners fault ?
    Isn’t it the job of tens leaders to recruit players properly ?

This what happens when ten leader recruit any player, there is bound to be some problem.

Ofc I can’t say for sure or confirm or deny if there are any plants in ten maybe there is maybe there isn’t. But what I do know is when you offer every who wants to join golden tickets that not everyone will be a winner. Can also be that inexperience brings about these kind of mistakes.

You trying to tell us you want GOATs to be a part since you keep pushing them towards it?

And for tagging to work, you actually need to use my forum name.

If Goats want to join Maria with the honor of playing with ten2.0/dnd/gow ect that’s up to them. As much power as you may think I wield it’s not entirely up to me to decide.

I’m just saying I’d be legitimately surprised if it were not the case already. As for the other tagging seems to work better then tagging Ticker, somehow you always reply a lot quicker :P

• @ Maria How are Ten’s players Gunners fault ?
    Isn’t it the job of tens leaders to recruit players properly ?

This what happens when ten leader recruit any player, there is bound to be some problem.

Ofc I can’t say for sure or confirm or deny if there are any plants in ten maybe there is maybe there isn’t. But what I do know is when you offer every who wants to join golden tickets that not everyone will be a winner. Can also be that inexperience brings about these kind of mistakes.

TEN recruiting every playr ?!? funny to hear this from a meta like Gunners who didn't said NO to someone who wanted to join them, 200 players......

Post was edited 1 time, last by 1qaz ().

• As for the other tagging seems to work better then tagging Ticker, somehow you always reply a lot quicker :P

Haha, I knew you'd mention that. I check here often when I see something interesting happening on the server. So don't need to tag me at all. If you do, do it properly. You seem obsessed with other people's names and nicks. Yet you still hide your own.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Quality>Quantity.

Verdie you are not the on to talk abut who reuted who, when you recute shitt players and you only can win if you juse derty taktiks...... comone if you donte have to do things what you need to do then we acctaly culd have discus annyting but this just show what evryone know. You did tkeen in to mutch muck to plyer that only thing left to do is taken the derty tackticks way.

Bad Ghost talking about honor after switching sides just in time to 0 her old team's ww. Can we get more salt on that trainers steal? It's a fun read. Good job, Gunners.

Clockie yeee try to do a low hit no problem becus evryone know you jus one more gunner plant. :*

During my armor I wear a corset.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68 and 69. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• Clockie yeee try to do a low hit no problem becus evryone know you jus one more gunner plant. :*

I'm a gunner plant now? Well, you're the expert on plants. This is awesome. Your sense of humor improved. I guess you needed that rest. Keep it coming.

• wel we dont plant plyers on wwh acc and then changing pw on the acc so we can take a triner. that is what you do so donte come and talk abute honer. you are just a joke verdie.

Who let you out of the garbage can?

• Okay

Quality>Quantity.

Huh? Okay?

Make up your mind maybe? Wanna compare quality or quantity?

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• who need to do well on arti day when you can just have plants ?

Exactly. Play smart, not hard.

Who needs to raid when you can trade route from techs?

Who needs to build off for arties when you can get them for free?

Who needs to waste time on training def when you can just go to the "enemy" and use theirs?

Just remember to scream "zerg!" right after :S

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ticker ().

• Exactly. Play smart, not hard.

Who needs to raid when you can trade route from techs?

Who needs to build off for arties when you can get them for free?

Who needs to waste time on training def when you can just go to the "enemy" and use theirs?

Just remember to scream "zerg!" right after :S

and after that don't forget to write in your profile brain>>>> techs, plants, etc

• and after that don't forget to write in your profile brain>>>> techs, plants, etc

Yesss! Forgot about that one. Thanks for reminding me. That's how big boys play travian.

• The big boys indeed Clockie, Before the conspiracy theories start Batman is going on vacation mode for a while, Please don’t attack me (jking) keep up the banta, hugging whatever you prefer, most importantly have fun with it and remember it’s only a game, if your anything like me your already too addicted to it already, rest assure Batman will return before ten can say what happened to my small trainers 😂

Cheerio,

Batman X

• The big boys indeed Clockie, Before the conspiracy theories start Batman is going on vacation mode for a while, Please don’t attack me (jking) keep up the banta, hugging whatever you prefer, most importantly have fun with it and remember it’s only a game, if your anything like me your already too addicted to it already, rest assure Batman will return before ten can say what happened to my small trainers 😂

Cheerio,

Batman X

What's wrong Verdie? :( too busy these days?