Current News & Server Updates

• i'm sorry but didn't see Duat fighting

I mean we have cleared out our area, got the uniques (granted we let you clear one of them for us), reality checked your leaders, made them get 99% splat rate and flee to the woods. That's all the fighting we need to wake up with a warm fuzzy feeling in the mornings for the next 3 years. Oh and also apparently helped motivate them to buy res and get banned for it, which was very funny.

Hey we didn't lie. You think IKEA and Duat have some loving relationship? We absolutely hate each other. Purely a tough love kind of relationship. Just IGM our acc and we will set up Goats+Duat ops against them

• them for us), reality checked your leaders, made them get 99% splat rate and flee to the woods. That's all the fighting we need to wake up with a warm fuzzy feeling in the mornings for the next 3 years. Oh and also apparently helped motivate them to buy res and get banned for it, which was very funny.

3 players deny your game style for over a month, you splatted top hammers(rank 1 and 3 top 10) trying to take some spawns down,

at the end it was a fight of 8 players (4 still standing)+ spawns(which are useless anyway) against whole allay who settled in the middle.

the efforts you put into taking us down cost you a lot(as i mentioned) and for what ? taking down 3 players which resettle in the boonies already ?

don't want to destroy the bubble you live in, but its 100% not a win for you.

• Says a lot about Goats if they join a server with a secret confed. Idk at which point we agreed to a confed, it was only a NAP but whatever.

No intention of going back on your word? Going to call doubt on this one. You can thank galaxy song for that. Having HM and Catas boosted denying capital oasis from one of our accounts while they settled late? After seeing what they were doing, it was time to train chiefs and hammers. If Goats leaders do thart, why would we trust them? Truly a galaxy brain move.

But you are correct, we would have turned on you anyways. No need to lie and deny that. Why would anyone happily zerg with other metas in their own quad and not clear their immediate area? Since com2 has a history of joint opsing, I would never allow people to build catas in starters in my backyard for that reason.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck in the endgame, you have done exactly what TEN has said IKEA has done. Made a lot of enemies.

• 3 players deny your game style for over a month, you splatted top hammers(rank 1 and 3 top 10) trying to take some spawns down,

at the end it was a fight of 8 players (4 still standing)+ spawns(which are useless anyway) against whole allay who settled in the middle.

the efforts you put into taking us down cost you a lot(as i mentioned) and for what ? taking down 3 players which resettle in the boonies already ?

don't want to destroy the bubble you live in, but its 100% not a win for you.

What you mean "deny your game style"? We don't play a certain style every server. You have to understand that many of us have played this game for 10+ years and want to spice things up. We came here to aggro a big meta, this is our play style this server. Just like we had a different style against IKEA on last nordics, and an entirely different one against britts/russians/americans on anglo6 before that. Not everyone is all out about simming 19s and build a hammer in the woods, we have done that a million times before and wanted something new. I don't think neither Duat or GoW has in any way gotten huge permanent damage (other than to some peoples egos obviously), but I just I meant that we so far has achieved what we have wanted, which is true.

We were actually very prepared to aggro settle way more accounts than we did, this has been a much better outcome simming wise than we ever could've expected it to be.

Not sure about the ranks of the hammers since I really don't care, but I would say teched teuton hammers are very cheap to splat and in many ways fun. Never good to splat, but mistakes happen and it hasn't ruined or changed anything for either side really

• Zerger zerger love that saying now...

Brezz proud zerger.

Pippin certainly didn't seem overly enthusiastic by the idea.. Mega meta zergers are usually notorious for spies and having an abundance of mediocre players, yet you love zerg metas they are batTastic or zergTacular to you ?

Why not look for more of a quality slick team of stars, the kind I'm sure you'd agree goats used to be well known as. Or rebrand goats as sheep, it's much better suited to an alliance of zerg followers.

If there are no objections I will call Goats sheep from now on, calling the alliance Goats seems far to much of an insult for me to the real goat and cwl players that would sooner delete then align themselves to a 4 quad zerg meta.

Are Gunners and Nordics really so strong they need to be zerged against in order to be defeated ? .

They are good yes, but why not adapt and try to overcome them by attempting to employ similar or stronger strategies, going for a zergfest seems pretty lame ngl, especially for a famed alliance like goats that in the past would have instigated a 4 quad war against themselves, back when the glory of battle used to take precedence from any kind of zerg tactics..

"battle doesn't need a purpose the battle is the purpose, don't ask why we fight"

seems rather an insult to include cwl's old battle hymn, sure goats have some battle hammers but the biggest fight on display from the Goats so far, is the fight to become one of the biggest zerg's of all times. Brezz do you think this is the kind or record original goats or cwl players would have had in mind or seek to be breaking ?

Ten/2.01/Dnd/Goats/Gow 800+ players = The ultimate Zerg

please put something like this in your profiles, this far more accurately depicts what goats, I mean the sheep have become.

Ode to Zerglings

Demented insane chaotic to the floor

Standing united, sheep to the core

brrrZergers of pain, not lovers of war

lords be dead

Those Masters would dread

How we zerg and give our meta friends head!

Battle doesn't need a purpose, zerg is the purpose!

we can bend upside down like tortoise!

Don't ask why our spawns burn or we zerg to fight!

• its Peter Pan for you,

breaking the NAP was the best thing you did for GOATS, better to find out how cheaters and unloyal you are for agreements on day 40 rather on day 100.

an advise for you, if you break NAP do it on better timing.

Bro learn your own alliances history before you go throwing that language around.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• They are good yes, but why not adapt and try to overcome them by attempting to employ similar or stronger strategies, going for a zergfest seems pretty lame ngl, especially for a famed alliance like goats that in the past would have instigated a 4 quad war against themselves, back when the glory of battle used to take precedence from any kind of zerg tactics..

Adapt and overcome Gunners by attempting to employ similar or stronger strategies?

What strategies exactly mate?

Recruiting more people then anyone else pre server?

Pre server NAP to give away a good chunk of your own quad only to go to war with thr group 10 days prior to arti and seeing your arti haul significantly lower then what it might have been as a result?

Stealing artifacts with turncoats?

Having more accounts then actual people and promoting the use of tor to make this happen from the get go?

I'm genuinely curious to know what masterful strategy Gunners have utilised that should be replicated by others in your opinion.

• Exactly! At least nordics are in leading position because they had a very good strategy and they managed to execute it. This can’t be said gunners. Gunners, who had the largest premade because they recruited the best by far and still, Gunners have been shooting themselves in the foot already 3-4 times this server.

There is nothing to copy about gunners except that they recruited the most intensely!

• Nice try Lol you must be forgetting these are tactics have already been used by Gow your Zerg partners Not to mention purchasing resources and looks like your conviently forgetting about Tens password bank again 😂

No I’m not talking about what the zerg does already, if you don’t know anything about the gunner way, I’m not about to teach you either , tbh I don’t think ten would care anyway since they’ve always used the same Zerg tactics:D

• Nice try Lol you must be forgetting these are tactics have already been used by Gow your Zerg partners Not to mention purchasing resources and looks like your conviently forgetting about Tens password bank again 😂

No I’m not talking about what the zerg does already, if you don’t know anything about the gunner way, I’m not about to teach you either , tbh I don’t think ten would care anyway since they’ve always used the same Zerg tactics:D

what exactly is the gunners way? attacking GoW and then breaking nap with dnd so you have a two front war on day 80? Making sure that ten hates you by annoying them and then stealing a small trainer with a plant? Asking for peace from gow and when rejected, leaking the dms?

I am not sure it’s wise to recommend “the gunner way” to anyone mate.

Gunners had such a nice promising start and where are you now?

• Last night was a bloody day for the supreme champions, 4 quads came together against us, and we were once again put to the ultimate test. A zerg mega meta with over 800 accounts, together against us, last time they sent over 100 hammers walking. And we lost around 30 caps and two wwks, but still managed to kill around 10% of their hammers,..This time round we improved.

The mega Meta Zerg op only had around 90 hammers to play with, Gunners had a loss of lb and lA, and they smashed around 20 caps, still Gunners stood firm weathering the storm, this time slaughtering more then 10% of the mega meta Zerg hammers that were used against us.

I’m not sure what tactics the zergs are thinking but it’s becoming clear Gunners resolve is unmatched, whilst facing dire straits and a battle against obscene odds that no one expects us to win. Defying all this, naysayers and critics, Gunners continue to stand tall rising to the mega meta Zerg challenge.

A performance that defies belief, Gunners continue to wipe away millions of offense, as the loses start to also mount for the zerg meta, gunners continue to work and expand upon their defensive stance, it may not be too long before the zerg’s start worrying about their own hammers.

Even Gunners wwk’s are making time for anvil villages. Somehow without the use of diets or leveled up capitals, Our defense, operation hammers, and our egh‘s are still amongst the strongest in the game, even in the face of bewildering odds, that may not have been seen before in the entire history of travian!

Against the most dishonourable zerg tactic , their is still a growing belief in Gunners as the zerg begin to trip over themselves and stumble over.

I never thought I’d say this on such a competitive server but mayb, just maybe Gunners are good enough take on over 1000 players from 4 different quads ? But how is this even possible ?

Well done Gunners, next op there will be only 70+ hammers they can use against us and more opportunities to wall. And if we get through a few more times they won’t even outgun us combined :)

Here is a quick snap shot of some my favourite samples of the more notable splats, there were quite a few smaller hammers splats and partial splats of hammers you can also see these in the discord chat. Apologies for quality, special mention to our snipers, some of the best I’ve seen that continue to cut waves limiting damage, keep up the amazing effort top guns!

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• "Deleted by mod", look if you want to go back to day 1, let me remind you, you guys said we will take villas till 40 square, and then settled deep in to 60s , "deleted by mod", Yes Galaxy song made catas, we pushed her , whats the problem having one cata account in your vicinty if someone went berserk ? pushing oases makes your sad? wow you must be playing the game for a very long time. Stop giving your reasoning saying it was something you decide at day 40, its some next level "deleted by mod".. this was planned from day 0 or even before. hell we even backed down on so many techs of yours, techs full of resos which were so tasty to raid, techs which after the switch were catting spawns of our accounts..

that some next level bainwash afk fed to you to feel good. honestly if it gets you off, its fine, but still not the truth.

i kind of feel good talking to some of IKEA guys ingame "Deleted by mod"

Ex CWL, SG, Wild

Com4 (2018-19) - The Force [Goats]

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force [EXODUS]

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese [EXODUS]

Com2 (2020-21) - Timepass [Goats]

Post was edited 1 time, last by Achtung: Edited some swearings ().

• so first OP on gunners Ten lost some big hammers , 2nd OP Gow lost some big ones ...

Are goats going for risky targets on 3rd OP :popcorn: or will they keep hitting feeders not to mention they have more trainers to recover hammer then Ten/Gow ::|

• so first OP on gunners Ten lost some big hammers , 2nd OP Gow lost some big ones ...

Are goats going for risky targets on 3rd OP :popcorn: or will they keep hitting feeders not to mention they have more trainers to recover hammer then Ten/Gow ::|

GOATS keeping the arsenal for nordics :evil: