Current News & Server Updates

• Damn @ Gunners, yall wanna chill for a bit?

No reason to upset our boomer friend brezzok like this, some people his age won’t take it that well!!!!

@acky learned to count yet m8?

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• msB the old boomer brezzok is more sensible than you are

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• I cannot believe you went to the 19th page to find a comment to reply on.. such patience

Patience nuts!

Dear Smirks... Just that I don't have the time to dedicate check all the escatological detrital @ TheForum and then proceed to sift for the tiny quantity of jewels so that I might be able to post something approaching some kind of sensible statement.

Like for instance, I have not had so much fun playing this game since the classics...

• Hi all, I haven't been here for less than ten years, but for some reason my account was deleted, I had to register a new one, and this was a waste of time, pity and strange. Ok, as long as I remember Travian (since 2007) so much I hear howling and crying about metazerg. Tell me, is there really a zerg or are the next losers commemorating the lost caps and hammers? :)

• Hi all, I haven't been here for less than ten years, but for some reason my account was deleted, I had to register a new one, and this was a waste of time, pity and strange. Ok, as long as I remember Travian (since 2007) so much I hear howling and crying about metazerg. Tell me, is there really a zerg or are the next losers commemorating the lost caps and hammers? :)

There is not really a zerg. Just a little ganging up on the strongest :)

• There is not really a zerg. Just a little ganging up on the strongest :)

Travian has indeed changed a lot if recruiting 2/3 of the server under one banner to share artefacts and to do opses together is not a zerg. Would you like to make a forum post on why goats gave up a small trainer without getting any arte in return? Grey sus, ngl

Hi all, I haven't been here for less than ten years, but for some reason my account was deleted, I had to register a new one, and this was a waste of time, pity and strange. Ok, as long as I remember Travian (since 2007) so much I hear howling and crying about metazerg. Tell me, is there really a zerg or are the next losers commemorating the lost caps and hammers? :)

As if you aren't a forum warrior of the supermeta poking a bit of fun? Wtfqaz?

• Travian has indeed changed a lot if recruiting 2/3 of the server under one banner to share artefacts and to do opses together is not a zerg. Would you like to make a forum post on why goats gave up a small trainer without getting any arte in return? Grey sus, ngl

As if you aren't a forum warrior of the supermeta poking a bit of fun? Wtfqaz?

Well, long ago I was trying to play travian being proud of CWL member, so I wondered, how this server goes. Btw, english is not my native at all, besides I am old enough not to understand some acronyms of modern language lol. Wtf is pretty undestandable, but not qaz :)

• Would you like to make a forum post on why goats gave up a small trainer without getting any arte in return? [...] Wtfqaz?

I don't really know anything about that, so can't really make a post about it.

Maybe, I should not have answered. It does seem a bit subjective though, this whole zerg thing. My position is that I don't believe it will last long, so what looks like a zerg today will be something else tomorrow. And I think if someone were to look objectively at the numbers, it would not be two thirds of the server united. That is a post I could perhaps make.

I also, Sir_Kaban, have no idea what qaz means in that context. Suspect we'll survive without it though.

• I don't really know anything about that, so can't really make a post about it.

You surely know it has happened though, don't you? Wonder what is your subjective take on the "extended trainer rotation" extending from GOATS to TEN and even DND?

You know what's worse than useless? Useless and oblivious.

• You surely know it has happened though, don't you? Wonder what is your subjective take on the "extended trainer rotation" extending from GOATS to TEN and even DND?

Haha no! I must admit, I find all the artfact stuff rather uninteresting. That is my subjective take.

If anyone would care to send me in private a detailed account of all artefact thefts/transfers, I'd be happy to look at making a visual/pictorial/map based representation/analysis of the movements, which may be more accessible to people like me who find it all a bit tiresome :)

• Haha no! I must admit, I find all the artfact stuff rather uninteresting. That is my subjective take.

If anyone would care to send me in private a detailed account of all artefact thefts/transfers, I'd be happy to look at making a visual/pictorial/map based representation/analysis of the movements, which may be more accessible to people like me who find it all a bit tiresome :)

step 1. build a treasury step 2. go look at them yourself? :)

|Fix10@Fun Factory|Fix11@Welho|Fix12@Sivustakatsoja/Mäyräkoira|Fix13@Repomies
    Fix14@Green Day|Fix15@Heisenberg/turbounekrou|Fix16@Social Suicide |Fix17@Motörhead|Fix18@RosvoSektori|TS4/4@Chamillionaire|TS4/5@Verokarhu|Fix27@Hades|Nordics 6 (1st) demi Lovato|Nordics 4 (2nd)@TNT|Nordics 3x (4th)@Threat

• Loan ST? Just like that? :S Must be the first. So ST is safe and back with GOATs?

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• well ofc, we coordinate to bring forth the downfall of gunners.

I'm not judging that per se. Just seems funny to me, how some players from these alliances are (or at least seem to be) so clueless, even delusional about the in-game events. But you do you.

Haha no! I must admit, I find all the artfact stuff rather uninteresting. That is my subjective take.

A weird take to call one of the most important artifacts on the game getting rotated outside your alliance uninteresting. Maybe you meant embarrassing? Also, the public Discord server has the artifact steals and transfers summed up in a separate channel so the job has been already done for you.

You know what's worse than useless? Useless and oblivious.

• A weird take to call one of the most important artifacts on the game getting rotated outside your alliance uninteresting. Maybe you meant embarrassing?

Embarrassing? Not in the least.

I would be more embarrassed to be in a group which lies to their enemies about being friends before attacking. I would find it more embarrassing to be in a group which uses plants to steal artefacts. I would find it more embarrassing to be in a group which describes itself as Ultimate Warriors. All of these things, they are ok, but I don't think Goats have much to be embarrassed about when contrasted with 'dirty' tactics used elsewhere.