Current News & Server Updates

• Isn't Batman still playing? ( quote amended due to Verdie having no affiliation with the Batman forum acnt)

*Holds up large neon sign* Yes!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes it disappoints me greatly to wall your hammers on our feeders and techs. Batman is significantly better at trolling than you are, try sharing a win with him next.

Bruh... kettle calls the pot black

or whatever that idiom or saying is.. you get my point

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• So Ikea, duat and gunners is now a thing.:D Cute but zerging them is not a sign of strange its a sign of weakness.;) Gunners i just som mouldy leftover Christmas food that someone has to forget to throw out for the fridge. What would they give to duat and Ikea? 3 teams that have cryde over a zerge now for months. Mine will gunners have ben painful got the famous kalsongrycket. yee you got sweds that can help you explain what a kalsongryck is. I will give you a clue my classmates in school the male ones were not like it when I give them that. :evil:

Gunners need help i can se that but yee they ar finish whit no defence from IKEA and duat they would roll over like a pudel in a circus arie soon. this Zerge is saving gunners fore a week ore 2. after that we can take out ore hankies and wave god bay to them. well its okay duat is not famous of being loyal to anyone as soon it sits them they will take out the dagger and backstab whoever they like. will it be ikea ore gunner? i actually predict that both Ikea and duat will see what all se now relly sone that gunners are just a burden. Gunners are like that 3 am pick up at the bar you regret the day after when you release he smells garlic, swett and hade more makeup on him than I did. and will regret even more 2 weeks after it happened when they realise you got the clamp.... :| Okay, you got the pic.......

Wel the finish lions maby will rawr a bitt but and everyone know the Swedish tiger just will be in silence and keep the pine inside. But in the end, i predict that when they realise what everyone already knows they will dish gunners faster than I run in a sale in ha horse item shop. :saint:

During my armor I wear a corset.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68 and 69. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• Where is Bat Man to open a thread about "The Mega Meta Zerg" ?

Batman is strong and prowd that hes not showing up can just men one thing. He is emberist that thay now need to begging on ther ber knees fore suport of 2 more seperur allainse than gunners. ore deer sweet battie is probly sitting in his wifes lapp anf are geting comfort from her. ;)

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68 and 69. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• Batman is strong and prowd that hes not showing up can just men one thing. He is emberist that thay now need to begging on ther ber knees fore suport of 2 more seperur allainse than gunners. ore deer sweet battie is probly sitting in his wifes lapp anf are geting comfort from her. ;)

You think batman has a wife? You sure have high expectations of him...

Avslutade servrar:
    s1 14 - Nostromo - Reign-Beaux, s1 15 - Zarak, s1 17-18 - GULD - Kilgor,
    s2 16 - TENCHU - Algol,
    s3 14-15 - A A - Tobias,
    s4 13-14 - KIDS - Cyrus, s4 15 - MP - Solmyr,
    s5 13-14 - DEiTY - Daimyo, s5 14- TIKS - Aczalgaea,
    com3 16-17 - TVE - Hydra,
    com6 15-16 - ? - Kashmira, (http://forum.travian.com/showthread.php?t=156483
    com7 12-13 - AE- Piff,

anglos6 18-19 - Bifrost - Raglefant "The Master of Walling"

nordics4 19-20 Ar-Pharazôn

Pågående servrar:

com2 20-21 - DUAT - Horus

• You think batman has a wife? You sure have high expectations of him...

actually when you say that in that way. you are probably right.:rolleyes: Batman is probably sitting in his mother's lap and being comfort whit a butel of milk.

how is it whit you gummi evrting well?

• actually when you say that in that way. you are probably right.:rolleyes: Batman is probably sitting in his mother's lap and being comfort whit a butel of milk.

how is it whit you gummi evrting well?

It's all good actually. Me and Ninja are still together and got ourselves a kitten this summer, the sweetest little thing, I tell you :)

Thanks for asking!

Avslutade servrar:
    s1 14 - Nostromo - Reign-Beaux, s1 15 - Zarak, s1 17-18 - GULD - Kilgor,
    s2 16 - TENCHU - Algol,
    s3 14-15 - A A - Tobias,
    s4 13-14 - KIDS - Cyrus, s4 15 - MP - Solmyr,
    s5 13-14 - DEiTY - Daimyo, s5 14- TIKS - Aczalgaea,
    com3 16-17 - TVE - Hydra,
    com6 15-16 - ? - Kashmira, (http://forum.travian.com/showthread.php?t=156483
    com7 12-13 - AE- Piff,

anglos6 18-19 - Bifrost - Raglefant "The Master of Walling"

nordics4 19-20 Ar-Pharazôn

Pågående servrar:

com2 20-21 - DUAT - Horus

• It's all good actually. Me and Ninja are still together and got ourselves a kitten this summer, the sweetest little thing, I tell you :)

Thanks for asking!

Nice to her that everything is wel whit both you, Ninja and the litel kitten. <3

• Gunners are like that 3 am pick up at the bar you regret the day after when you release he smells garlic, swett and hade more makeup on him than I did. and will regret even more 2 weeks after it happened when they realise you got the clamp.... :| Okay, you got the pic.......

Does anyone else think garlic smells nice?

Seriously though, we need a bat signal or something.

• So Ikea, duat and gunners is now a thing.:D Cute but zerging them is not a sign of strange its a sign of weakness.;) Gunners i just som mouldy leftover Christmas food that someone has to forget to throw out for the fridge. What would they give to duat and Ikea? 3 teams that have cryde over a zerge now for months. Mine will gunners have ben painful got the famous kalsongrycket. yee you got sweds that can help you explain what a kalsongryck is. I will give you a clue my classmates in school the male ones were not like it when I give them that. :evil:

Gunners need help i can se that but yee they ar finish whit no defence from IKEA and duat they would roll over like a pudel in a circus arie soon. this Zerge is saving gunners fore a week ore 2. after that we can take out ore hankies and wave god bay to them. well its okay duat is not famous of being loyal to anyone as soon it sits them they will take out the dagger and backstab whoever they like. will it be ikea ore gunner? i actually predict that both Ikea and duat will see what all se now relly sone that gunners are just a burden. Gunners are like that 3 am pick up at the bar you regret the day after when you release he smells garlic, swett and hade more makeup on him than I did. and will regret even more 2 weeks after it happened when they realise you got the clamp.... :| Okay, you got the pic.......

Wel the finish lions maby will rawr a bitt but and everyone know the Swedish tiger just will be in silence and keep the pine inside. But in the end, i predict that when they realise what everyone already knows they will dish gunners faster than I run in a sale in ha horse item shop. :saint:

Hey Maria,

Have to say i agree, two horrible alliances who deserve each other here.

Nordics will probably take their spawns too when it suits them!!

regards

Blitz

p.s. ive been playing cluedo all Christmas, i think i can take LukeHaines_COM

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• When the going gets tough, the tough gets resilient!

Astounding isn’t it Gunners have roughly 4-5 times more kills then most alliances, even third place ten Doesn’t even come close being outgunned by approximately 2-3 times.

Maria it’s good your still here Witnessing history unfold before your very eyes. What an exciting intense server this is and against all odds!

You know Anze(nra) told me a little while ago When he got ten/gow/2.01/dnd/goats and everyone he could to do his bidding and Zerg against Gunners that by now he expected we would be history, either his a liar or meant we would make history 8)

I doubt we’ll ever see an alliance as well equipped as duat or IKEA or see an alliance as potent as Gunners ever again. Perhaps these great alliance leaders can empart some of their wisdom and skills after endgame?

With more defense used and seen since travians dark ages (prior to eg) I just hope Gunners didn’t forget to build those ww hammers too =O

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.