Current News & Server Updates

• most of the credit for this show is to ea of the players of gunners that keep rebuilt and fight after all of this.

its not about leadership wisdon, its about every individual account will, that merge together.

• You know Anze(nra) told me a little while ago When he got ten/gow/2.01/dnd/goats and everyone he could to do his bidding and Zerg against Gunners that by now he expected we would be history, either his a liar or meant we would make history 8)

Proof or you lie :)

• I doubt we’ll ever see an alliance as well equipped as duat or IKEA or see an alliance as potent as Gunners ever again. Perhaps these great alliance leaders can empart some of their wisdom and skills after endgame?

"These great alliance leaders" I agree, GUNNERS survive pretty well, more than i excepted. But saying great leaders ? maybe you forgot why you are in the current situation from the first place ?

If a CEO will get his company into a crises, then he will do a nice job during the crises, is he a good leader ?!?

And about their good work, like some people said here before, its more the people in GUNNERS accomplish. But like the say I like, good leader is a leader who know to chose good people to be around him.

• most of the credit for this show is to ea of the players of gunners that keep rebuilt and fight after all of this.

good leader is a leader who know to chose good people to be around him.

Both very valid points without such resilient determined players gunners may have fallen by the way side within a few Zerg ops.

Leadership have made some excellent decisions regarding recruitment and surrounded themselves with some incredible players,

1qaz you could argue it was a folly not to join the collossal 4 quad Zerg or that we could have tried to mend ties or at least join in against the nords. As we’ve heard from others the safer option or coward approach as I prefer to call it does little keeping our players engaged or entertained.

instead we have seen Gunners grow a pair and become king jewels, opting instead to be an independent driving force holding our own against a collective force of almost 1000 players.

Yet despite the ongoing Zerg ops, despite Zerg shared artefacts, defense, comfort and security in numbers, it’s becoming clear that in spite of everything Gunners is still very much in a competitive position.

The easy diplomatic route may not have been taken like Gow and others have chosen, then again the road less travelled, the road more arduous is proving far more rewarding, at least for me it is, rather then holding hands singing kumbuya and hoping for easy street.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• bro we like being here . Didn’t want to Zerg and have a boring ass server . We do war unlike y’all .

Cause we didnt splat on your caps the way you wanted us to?

ummm sure :D

"These great alliance leaders" I agree, GUNNERS survive pretty well, more than i excepted. But saying great leaders ? maybe you forgot why you are in the current situation from the first place ?

If a CEO will get his company into a crises, then he will do a nice job during the crises, is he a good leader ?!?

And about their good work, like some people said here before, its more the people in GUNNERS accomplish. But like the say I like, good leader is a leader who know to chose good people to be around him.

• Gunners won’t be a factor in 30 days :)

hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Repeat that shit bruhh

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• "These great alliance leaders" I agree, GUNNERS survive pretty well, more than i excepted. But saying great leaders ? maybe you forgot why you are in the current situation from the first place ?

GoW leadership did really good until they didnt

😊

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)