Current News & Server Updates

• Let’s have a bit more decorum guys and be respectful to each other, what’s the point of posting childish drivel when it’s just going to be thrown out where it belongs in the trash bin, especially if the mod is doing his/her job correctly. cmon guys I’m sure even gow players have something to show beyond 1iqz..

In other news the zerg 4 quad meta is on the prowl again against the top guns no less, who have also conducted an anti zerg op of their own, stay tuned for the fireworks, good luck everyone!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Let’s have a bit more decorum guys and be respectful to each other, what’s the point of posting childish drivel when it’s just going to be thrown out where it belongs in the trash bin, especially if the mod is doing his/her job correctly. cmon guys I’m sure even gow players have something to show beyond 1iqz..

In other news the zerg 4 quad meta is on the prowl again against the top guns no less, who have also conducted an anti zerg op of their own, stay tuned for the fireworks, good luck everyone!

Bat Man, no one care about your posts anymore, you became boring and irrelevant so you join the band of "we all against 1qaz" to get some likes, poorly attempt.

At least i'm not speaking against "childish stuff" and then saying " Even Gow have something to show beyond 1qaz" most childish sentence i have ever heard. So please, go back to the cave you came from. :D

• Bat Man, no one care about your posts anymore, you became boring and irrelevant so you join the band of "we all against 1qaz" to get some likes, poorly attempt.

At least i'm not speaking against "childish stuff" and then saying " Even Gow have something to show beyond 1qaz" :D

1iqz I’m calling it out for what it is, if it sounds like a nuff nuff, looks like a nuff nuff then I’m certainly not going to say what it isn’t..

Now I wouldn’t go as far as to say your a no one tho, and definitely no slouch when it comes to responding :p

one thing Your right on and happy to give gow credit for

These were some of my favourite hits!

last operation was quite surprising even for me, gunners sent around a few fakes and the Nordic’s went berserk taking out goats lc as well as wrecking some Zerg caps. Well played Duat and Ikea!

Can’t believe there were a number of gow players that not only were left undefended they didn’t even have close to 1-2 k standing in cap!, were you coordinating defense 1qa ? ngl seems like 1iq moves to me ^^

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Poor GUNNERS, op every 3 days without bots, must be devastating so they decided to go "All in" and try to chief a WWK.

So 2 tips:

1) Use bots

2) If you don't use bots, don't do timing ops with Nordics.

Also, cheers to Ten & DND, now its the time to block some Nordics

• So 2 tips:

1) Use bots

2) If you don't use bots, don't do timing ops with Nordics.

We’d never do bots, that‘s for people like Manu and his ilk.

Well done Ten on picking the real on Matt, and slim on the solo op where we lost a gt. Some nice cap hits from Gunners on ten and nordics on gow/goats too.

Granted we lost some hammers this time, such is the nature of the game.

We move forward even when getting knocked down, we rise up just to reload our guns, firing them against all odds..

External Content m.youtube.com

• 1) "We would never do bots" and next sentence you proud of a bots working, ironic.

2) "We move forward" = Verdie & Floki leaving server discord.

I think this is a conclusion of GUNNERS this server

Post was edited 1 time, last by 1qaz ().

• 1) "We would never do bots" and next sentence you proud of a bots working, ironic.

2) "We move forward" = Verdie & Floki leaving server discord.

I think this is a conclusion of GUNNERS this server

gunners majority not cordinating ops using bots

can never gurantee for one spesific person or another which we dont know about.

u critic batman but u r same as batman, just with GOW cloak

and if u didnt understood yet after half server length of zerging against us.

we all backup verdie either any gunners leadership member decisions, yes we can have some disagreements on stuff as can be at every healty orginization.

but thats the power of the group that u cant beat even with 1:4 rate members.

maybe its hard for u to understand it, but its name is "team work", u shall try it next

thanks

• I didn't talk about GUNNERS using bots, actually i said they aren't above.

I just joked about the server discord. while when you walled Gow some showed up, but when you got wall they leaved.

Don't understand why you so angry about that, but whatever...

GUNNERS are giving a good fight indeed, didn't say differently. But basically you can not beat a meta, and we managed to do a big damage, aren't we ?

Thanks for the tips, always here to hear more :D

• 4:1 sounds accurate.. specially when DUAT/IKEA/STRANGE/NO SPIES def you.. I think its close to 5:1

• 4:1 sounds accurate.. specially when DUAT/IKEA/STRANGE/NO SPIES def you.. I think its close to 5:1

nordics deffed gunners at 2 ops from two digits counted ops of zerged meta on gunners

but w.e will makes u feel statisfied

and even with nordics numbers, its still 1:2 and u outnumber ur enemies.

gunners took big dmg? no argue.

but please dont forget that u all got weekened as well

zerged meta thought gunners will be destroyed far ago, so u will be able to deal with nordics

the result is, u lost ton of assets along this war and got weakened to the upcoming fight with them

• gunners took big dmg? no argue.

but please dont forget that u all got weekened as well

zerged meta thought gunners will be destroyed far ago, so u will be able to deal with nordics

the result is, u lost ton of assets along this war and got weakened to the upcoming fight with them

Its just show us we made a good call going for GUNNERS, if you survived until now, its mean you are a strong meta.

You have only EGH left, maybe some small hammers, and on defensive side you don't look good as well(now with LT gone)

For us:

on the defensive side we didn't really took damage, but we did lost a lot on the offensive. major of Gow biggest hammers went down in the op when Nordics defended you.

At the end if we were going for Nordics first GUNNERS would have been a monster with 3 trainers, go on both Nordics & GUNNERS and we would gain nothing. going on GUNNERS and Nordics become stronger - that's what we did.

• zerged meta thought gunners will be destroyed far ago, so u will be able to deal with nordics

I mean if you cant kill a single meta with five metas in over a month thats not a good look.

on the defensive side we didn't really took damage, but we did lost a lot on the offensive. major of Gow biggest hammers went down in the op when Nordics defended you.

External Content youtu.be