Current News & Server Updates

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • I mean if you cant kill a single meta with five metas in over a month thats not a good look.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We can, we just didn't put the enough energy for it. or the other thing Ham Ham

Op every 3 days was doing the job for example.

• We can, we just didn't put the enough energy for it. or the other thing Ham Ham

Op every 3 days was doing the job for example.

Well.. We could have captured every unique and planted 60 spys in every meta. We just didnt have the energy for it.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• sorry I hear some irelivent team doing some squeaking ..

I don't pay attention to Tech SH!t on footpath

Flat packs and allies mmm multi tech's is twice my number.

I'm half of Gunners size so I see no comparison.

And we rebuild faster than dog poo sticks to our feet

Not like gunners once a hit always a farm

Self reminder... Don't step on dog poo.

TG will love the gold on this server as all others bar s1 are dead.

Yet after this unless rules change TG is dead as very few ppl I know will play again soon.

• Guess you got so rebuilding to do for 85 days worth, good luck with ur efforts !

Atleast our techs have players and we don't buy "professional" russians to make us techs that other alliances farm for free :)

Pensionhome may have limited your screentime but to gather ur troops and get together you might want to ask the nurse to give 1h more internet credit in future :P

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png
    Legenda 2017

• Batman I don't see many Goats being roasted on your walls

I wouldn't be getting too over confident just yet, with respect to Gunners looking at 4:1 odds and a plethora of ops ran against us, most actually executed before any timed op with the nords (it should be duly noted) An incredible feat, I'm amazed myself we are even still standing, and against all odds and expectations, who would have thought ?

The Goats, well they just stepped in a mighty big dog doo recently after losing one of their top wwks...

Meanwhile far from any squeamish land, valiantly standing knee deep in enemy blood it's the gallant Gunners no less that are wading through millions and millions of kills! , more then twice as many as even the next placed meta!, all whilst securing ourselves two world wonders!

Right now we are getting zerg swarmed by most of the server again, fighting a 4quad alliance trying everything in their power to slow us down, there is seldom time for a breather, with so many sheep to put to the slaughter!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• Guess you got so rebuilding to do for 85 days worth, good luck with ur efforts !

Atleast our techs have players and we don't buy "professional" russians to make us techs that other alliances farm for free :)

Pensionhome may have limited your screentime but to gather ur troops and get together you might want to ask the nurse to give 1h more internet credit in future :P

Kid, when talking with someone older you should show some respect. Even if it is a troll forum. ;)

Most GOATS have won everything that could be won. We are having fun during the pandemic with friends.

You are kid looking for glory, congrats, but with this style you will get none.

Yes, you are true heroes. Amazing glory will shower you. ROFL.

You have help, not upfront but you have it. So please, stop with the links of the 300 and the stories that send kids to sleep.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kaos_Ad: Merged a post created by Kaos_Ad into this post. ().

• Most GOATS have won everything that could be won.

Bildresultat för x to doubt

• Easy to "win" when you keep playing on special olympics servers being the sole pre-made or facing subpar pre-mades.

The moment you faced actual competition, e.g. this server, you got absolutely blasted and this is under the conditions of having 3 other teams helping you. Of course now with the results in hand it's the classic "just playing for fun" when it was obvious you were tryharding before being put down like the overrated noobs you are.

• Easy to "win" when you keep playing on special olympics servers being the sole pre-made or facing subpar pre-mades.

The moment you faced actual competition, e.g. this server, you got absolutely blasted and this is under the conditions of having 3 other teams helping you. Of course now with the results in hand it's the classic "just playing for fun" when it was obvious you were tryharding before being put down like the overrated noobs you are.

Most of us have played hard servers, including against Russians alliances, the real powers of Travian. I have won everything that is to win and had done so since server 1. I am on server since late December, I am not involved in politics, I just dislike double crossing people. Funny enough, another nordic alliance costs us a server by double crossing us, if you call that blasting...

I do play for fun. I never got an reinforcement from another alliance and I farm whatever I see fit. If it was an interesting server for me, I would have been from day 1, be involved in leadership and do stuff.

BTW... Drop by anytime, I am on Brezzok account.

• Bildresultat för x to doubt

Of course, standards are unique for each individual. You have more medals that a dead Russian general.

I would modify that:

Most Goats have won everything that they wanted to win.

Anyway, off, I dislike this type of discussions but I disliked the comment from the noob kid regarding Brezzok to much not to write.

Good luck to all, be safe, have a good day.

Alex aka Kaos_Ad

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kaos_Ad ().

• To clarify, this is the guy who sends IGMs to us with things like ~ 'Hey Batman, your timing is 1 second off'

Childish, don't you think? As is making a grand entrance here by stating that you've won everything there is to win in this game? Also, I do not think anyone owes respect to someone who accuses people who have outplayed him all server long of botting while simultaneously buying russian multiaccounts. Oh but I forgot, you guys aren't even trying or playing seriously, just casually confeding with four other metas because you are here to not "win"?

• First, after Travian took down the option to do unlike to a post, what Bat man is gonna do now ?!?

To clarify, this is the guy who sends IGMs to us with things like ~ 'Hey Batman, your timing is 1 second off'

Childish, don't you think? As is making a grand entrance here by stating that you've won everything there is to win in this game? Also, I do not think anyone owes respect to someone who accuses people who have outplayed him all server long of botting while simultaneously buying russian multiaccounts. Oh but I forgot, you guys aren't even trying or playing seriously, just casually confeding with four other metas because you are here to not "win"?

He has proofs of botting, and many believe that.

Why its ok to repeat the Russia market dozens of times, but accusing for bots using become not ok and forbidden ?!?

The moment you faced actual competition, e.g. this server, you got absolutely blasted and this is under the conditions of having 3 other teams helping you.

Right, we are 4 alliances zerging, but when you look at Nordics, they have simmed for 150 days, no one attacked them, then they made some ops after all sides are weak. and until now(D180) you still didn't get any incomings on you. Its nice to say we zrged and still losing, but also face you enjoyed the most out of the zerg, the only one who can complain about the zerg its GUNNERS, yet, seems like Nordics complain more,

• To clarify, this is the guy who sends IGMs to us with things like ~ 'Hey Batman, your timing is 1 second off'

Yes, the guy who sent a joke.

You might find the explanation in a dictionary. Or Google.

The other stuff you said I dont care.

First, after Travian took down the option to do unlike to a post, what Bat man is gonna do now ?!?

He has proofs of botting, and many believe that.

Why its ok to repeat the Russia market dozens of times, but accusing for bots using become not ok and forbidden ?!?

Right, we are 4 alliances zerging, but when you look at Nordics, they have simmed for 150 days, no one attacked them, then they made some ops after all sides are weak. and until now(D180) you still didn't get any incomings on you. Its nice to say we zrged and still losing, but also face you enjoyed the most out of the zerg, the only one who can complain about the zerg its GUNNERS, yet, seems like Nordics complain more,

I dont know who you are, but I will add something, if you look at DUAT / IKEA / their many techs and pds they are more than all GOATS.

@

To clarify, this is the guy who sends IGMs to us with things like ~ 'Hey Batman, your timing is 1 second off'

Yes, it was a joke because all IKEA are the perfect robots and send in the exact same sec on all accounts including fakes. You are using a bot? I dont care, good for you... It means that ur real skills are crap. And as an web developer I admire the skill of the one who made it to cover the tracks so the TG can not see it. Also... I have another sense tingling but I will not make theories I have no proof of.

And again... Kid, talk nice. Is called common sense.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kaos_Ad: Merged a post created by Kaos_Ad into this post. ().

• I dont know who you are, but I will add something, if you look at DUAT / IKEA / their many techs and pds they are more than all GOATS.

@

Yes, it was a joke because all IKEA are the perfect robots and send in the exact same sec on all accounts including fakes. You are using a bot? I dont care, good for you... It means that ur real skills are crap. And as an web developer I admire the skill of the one who made it to cover the tracks so the TG can not see it. Also... I have another sense tingling but I will not make theories I have no proof of.

Its all started with close quad fights. first attempt we attacked at night and both me & Jacksparrow made it through without loses, then they realized they need to do something about 1 field fight, so they have put alarms, once an attack show up - you get an alarm and you get online, this way you can't lose close range fights. (note: they upgraded the alarm to only cata speed later since i faked them with 1 phala every hour)

Easy check will show you there is such a thing, easy to do.

Then it was the techs, running all those techs for 180 days, while mostly you upgrade techs feeders, its impossible. Easy check will show you there is a bot which can build 50 techs (cost some $)

Then it was the 3 days op with perfect timing on the same sec Again, easy check will show you there is a bot which can send your attacks( its a bit more complicated with emails etc but possible)

Everything you can explain, you can say they got online on the exact sec attack was sent. you can say they actually running all those techs, and they actually send all these attacks.

there is an explanation for everything. but some don't buy that.

You said you "admire the skill of the one who made it" well don't worry, its not a Duat dude, probably some Russian guy which make money from selling his bots :D

• I thought russian made too. I have seen their skills in my day to day job and they are amazing. If I were them I would use an AI bot. Almost impossible to track by normal MH skills.

• He has proofs of botting, and many believe that.

"Proofs"
    Please show us thoose proofs, i think the main difference is that one thing is true and the other is a clown with a foil hat who cant accept defeat.

• You are dwelling so deep in your own accusations of us using whatever illegal tools you come up with. Is it that difficult to man up and admit that a group of players are just better, more active, more dedicated and more motivated to perform on the server than anyone else? If you do not believe we play fair, there's a report button in each account's profile. Use that and discuss your suspicions with someone more educated on the subject instead of rambling here on in Discord with nothing to back up your made-up stories with. Or send some emails, as you probably have done already based on your own words in Discord. Hopefully you had very fruitful conversations with whoever was doomed to answer you.

You know what's worse than useless? Useless and oblivious.

• "Proofs"
    Please show us thoose proofs, i think the main difference is that one thing is true and the other is a clown with a foil hat who cant accept defeat.

Luflett or whatever your name is, I did not say I have proof, nor that I made any compaints. I said it looks too perfect each time. Is an opinion not at accusation. Usually people with a guilty conscience jump out like that.

You are dwelling so deep in your own accusations of us using whatever illegal tools you come up with. Is it that difficult to man up and admit that a group of players are just better, more active, more dedicated and more motivated to perform on the server than anyone else? If you do not believe we play fair, there's a report button in each account's profile. Use that and discuss your suspicions with someone more educated on the subject instead of rambling here on in Discord with nothing to back up your made-up stories with. Or send some emails, as you probably have done already based on your own words in Discord. Hopefully you had very fruitful conversations with whoever was doomed to answer you.

I never made accusations. On all servers one group is better than the rest, they win. Usually. I will admit to whoever wins, that they were the best.

Anyway... Off forum... Too much blah blah and lies for my taste.