Current News & Server Updates

• Luflett or whatever your name is, I did not say I have proof, nor that I made any compaints. I said it looks too perfect each time. Is an opinion not at accusation. Usually people with a guilty conscience jump out like that.

We're not talking about you though "Deleted by mod"

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 Off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Com2 2020-2021 - Set #3 Off (Duat)
    Active -

Post was edited 2 times, last by Achtung: Deleted cause of personal attacks ().

• Luflett or whatever your name is, I did not say I have proof, nor that I made any compaints. I said it looks too perfect each time. Is an opinion not at accusation. Usually people with a guilty conscience jump out like that.

I never made accusations. On all servers one group is better than the rest, they win. Usually. I will admit to whoever wins, that they were the best.

Anyway... Off forum... Too much blah blah and lies for my taste.

I don't know why you keep coming back here thinking you have absolutely anything to say of substance. Everyone can see what a joke team Goats are. I have never seen such an overrated group of players. I honestly think even 2.01 are better. This text would be too long to explain just how bad you guys are and it's especially hilarious that you are CO of Brezzok genuinely thinking that carries some weight, when it perfectly explains why you are so delusional over your own "achievements".

By the way crying "double crossing" about some random finns attacking your spawns day 40 is just sad. Literally couldn't think of anything else have a less of an impact on where we are today in the server.

• "Proofs"
    Please show us thoose proofs, i think the main difference is that one thing is true and the other is a clown with a foil hat who cant accept defeat.

He learned from Trump

• I don't know why you keep coming back here thinking you have absolutely anything to say of substance. Everyone can see what a joke team Goats are. I have never seen such an overrated group of players. I honestly think even 2.01 are better. This text would be too long to explain just how bad you guys are and it's especially hilarious that you are CO of Brezzok genuinely thinking that carries some weight, when it perfectly explains why you are so delusional over your own "achievements".

By the way crying "double crossing" about some random finns attacking your spawns day 40 is just sad. Literally couldn't think of anything else have a less of an impact on where we are today in the server.

The guy is literally power tripping while being knee deep in the shitter. If that's not a Goats move, I don't know what is.

• Kid, when talking with someone older you should show some respect. Even if it is a troll forum. ;)

respect should be earned and not take it for granted

|Fix10@Fun Factory|Fix11@Welho|Fix12@Sivustakatsoja/Mäyräkoira|Fix13@Repomies
    Fix14@Green Day|Fix15@Heisenberg/turbounekrou|Fix16@Social Suicide |Fix17@Motörhead|Fix18@RosvoSektori|TS4/4@Chamillionaire|TS4/5@Verokarhu|Fix27@Hades|Nordics 6 (1st) @demi Lovato|Nordics 4 (2nd)@TNT|Nordics 3x (4th)@Threat

• Its not hard to rebuild when your not getting hit?

Nice blatant ignoring of the fact your in a zerg OPing Gunners for 2 months now when you talk numbers.

Tech Sh!t bad, Russian resources good... Amma right???

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• You are dwelling so deep in your own accusations of us using whatever illegal tools you come up with. Is it that difficult to man up and admit that a group of players are just better, more active, more dedicated and more motivated to perform on the server than anyone else? If you do not believe we play fair, there's a report button in each account's profile. Use that and discuss your suspicions with someone more educated on the subject instead of rambling here on in Discord with nothing to back up your made-up stories with. Or send some emails, as you probably have done already based on your own words in Discord. Hopefully you had very fruitful conversations with whoever was doomed to answer you.

Ofc i attended to Travian enforcement team, tbh i didn't except something to happen, the bots belong to Travian and its just another way for them to make money. Sad all they care at the end is more money, soon when people will retire from this game and it will hurt their wallet they will delete the bots.

You say lose in honor, why did you never said it to GUNNERS after they keep complaining about the "zerg" ?

We're not talking about you though, were talking about the barking dog 1qaz :harold:.

He's on the discord every day with his bullshit accusations & crying so when hearing it for the 100th time people get fed up :D

Post was edited 1 time, last by 1qaz ().

• Ofc i attended to Travian enforcement team, tbh i didn't except something to happen, the bots belong to Travian and its just another way for them to make money. Sad all they care at the end is more money, soon when people will retire from this game and it will hurt their wallet they will delete the bots.

You say lose in honor, why did you never said it to GUNNERS after they keep complaining about the "zerg" ?

Arguably your non-existent proof is way more realiable than TG's data they have across the whole server. :)

Do I think GUNNERS are or were being bested by players that, to quote myself, are better, more active, more dedicated and more motivated? No. That's why I don't say that to GUNNERS.

You know what's worse than useless? Useless and oblivious.

• Hit once farm forever :kek: we have plenty of folks who have lost their caps 4-5x and are still here. At least those people do more then send a full hammer on a feeder and don’t act surprised why it didn’t splat.

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

RedSwords UK4 (Never Give Up - Never Surrender)

Polaris Anglo 29 5x ( IDTS!)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Aurum Anglo 6 R2 (Elements)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)

• [...] the bots belong to Travian and its just another way for them to make money. [...]

You are saying that TG make, own and sell bots? Do you have any rational basis for this accusation, or any kind of evidence? Even any suggestion of how it makes any sense whatsoever would be a start??

I must say, and I am saying this as a fully confirmed zerg member here, 'better, more active, more dedicated and more motivated to perform on the server' is looking like a much stronger argument than 'you cheat and TG help you cheat so no one can stop you'. If you have proof, present it (ideally to MH also), and if not then let's not present supposition as fact.

• I must say, and I am saying this as a fully confirmed zerg member here, 'better, more active, more dedicated and more motivated to perform on the server' is looking like a much stronger argument than 'you cheat and TG help you cheat so no one can stop you'. If you have proof, present it (ideally to MH also), and if not then let's not present supposition as fact.

Good points Pipin I don't really blame 1qaz or Gow for pulling out the cheat card it's the standard go to line whenever they are bested, they said the same about Gunners offering no proof at all last server too.

Unfortunately 1qaz also seems to have short term memory issues, sadly for him it was actually his team and his leaders (most of gow's high council ) that received bans for breaking the rules...

I know of one team that has played pretty clean throughout even throws out thier cheats which gow naturally embraced, ofc spying is not against the rules and in almost every dynamic we've seen the no.1 team shine as a glowing example of how the game should be played.

Zerging against us because we are too good, comes with a great honor for our players and probably why the top guns are enjoying the server more then most, to know that it takes nearly the whole server to come against us and still we are not going away any time soon, the zerg has never even been even close to beating us to the ground, despite the false claims we'd be gone inside a month...

says a lot about the strength, resilience and unity of our team then it does about the 4 quad zerg alliance.

Instead of making excuses about nords or gunners, maybe Gow/ten/2.01/dnd/goats ect should mass messages players and be more honest and say it like it is, we are only holding hands with so many teams because on our own we are a very weak alliance.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Damn thats some serious damage!

I saw a Goats sparring session recently in the ring, Goats claimed it was a very real, brutal display of fighting ^^

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• We're not talking about you though, were talking about the barking dog 1qaz :harold:.

He's on the discord every day with his bullshit accusations & crying so when hearing it for the 100th time people get fed up :D

His issue. Not mine.

respect should be earned and not take it for granted

Oh... Grow up kid. Respect all people, especially the ones older than you.

Damn thats some serious damage!

I saw a Goats sparring session recently in the ring, Goats claimed it was a very real, brutal display of fighting ^^

External Content m.youtube.com

How was that quote: "Batman, the hero noone wanted but the one they got..."?

I don't know why you keep coming back here thinking you have absolutely anything to say of substance. Everyone can see what a joke team Goats are. I have never seen such an overrated group of players. I honestly think even 2.01 are better. This text would be too long to explain just how bad you guys are and it's especially hilarious that you are CO of Brezzok genuinely thinking that carries some weight, when it perfectly explains why you are so delusional over your own "achievements".

random - made, done, or happening without method or conscious decision. To help you better understand ;).

If you want I can search for terms like "traitors" and "double crossing" but saying about a nordic alliance that has double crossed someone... is a pleonasm ;) (in case you will miss the meaning pleonasm - the use of more words than are necessary to convey meaning (e.g. see with one's eyes ), either as a fault of style or for emphasis.

• Oh... Grow up kid. Respect all people, especially the ones older than you.

Oh I do in real life but in different internet communities like this one i wont respect anyone without a proper reason. Why would I? just because someone has been playing longer or is older is not a valid reason for respect. The level of gameplay goats has presented this server does not give it to you either. Even nordic farm alliances play better.

|Fix10@Fun Factory|Fix11@Welho|Fix12@Sivustakatsoja/Mäyräkoira|Fix13@Repomies
    Fix14@Green Day|Fix15@Heisenberg/turbounekrou|Fix16@Social Suicide |Fix17@Motörhead|Fix18@RosvoSektori|TS4/4@Chamillionaire|TS4/5@Verokarhu|Fix27@Hades|Nordics 6 (1st) @demi Lovato|Nordics 4 (2nd)@TNT|Nordics 3x (4th)@Threat

• Oh I do in real life but in different internet communities like this one i wont respect anyone without a proper reason. Why would I? just because someone has been playing longer or is older is not a valid reason for respect. The level of gameplay goats has presented this server does not give it to you either. Even nordic farm alliances play better.

Then you have my respect. No pun intended this time. Regarding the rest... I will stick to my people, good or bad.

Best regards,

Alex.

• You are saying that TG make, own and sell bots? Do you have any rational basis for this accusation, or any kind of evidence? Even any suggestion of how it makes any sense whatsoever would be a start??

I must say, and I am saying this as a fully confirmed zerg member here, 'better, more active, more dedicated and more motivated to perform on the server' is looking like a much stronger argument than 'you cheat and TG help you cheat so no one can stop you'. If you have proof, present it (ideally to MH also), and if not then let's not present supposition as fact.

If TG is making nothing about the bots, i can assume this is what happening.

When you check the actions of the bots, and compare them with Duat actions its exactly the advantages they have. Bot is someone who making a humans actions. This is why you can always say it was a man doing so, and no one can confirm.

I believe that with some efforts, Travian can catch this, But or they don't want to, and just keep running the same checking system, or they are the ones behind the bots.

If you want links to the bots sites you will find out how EZ it is to use them, and their big advantages. Personality i find it pointless to use bots, the one thing which amazed me its how it is not pointless for others as well.

Soon there will be a new feature which you can buy res with gold, Travian saw the Russian did a good money, and they will do the same.

• No skill (buying res).... only techs

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)