Current News & Server Updates

• Bot is someone who making a humans actions.

Shame on you Duat how dare you act like humans pretending to be robots!

This is why you can always say it was a man doing so, and no one can confirm.

Sounds like a cool story 1qaz I'm curious to hear more, basically what your saying here is if it looks like a human, acts like a human plays like a human then it's probably a robot, especially if it's a team beating up on gow 😂

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

With most all of gow's high council already been found cheating, even if it were true about duat it would still amount to nothing more then a case of the pot calling the kettle black 1qaz, still all you have to present us with is baseless claims..

If you want links to the bots sites you will find out how EZ it is to use them, and their big advantages. Personality i find it pointless to use

Truth be told when it comes to resources to buy, bots to use or scripts to enable, it's often gow that are trying to use these tools, caught out time after time at the front of the que...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• ...basically what your saying here is if it looks like a human, acts like a human plays like a human then it's probably a robot...

It's artificial intelligence. Your bots even post and troll at the forum.

Personally, I have my opinion about groups of players (and active techs) that never ever miss a fake or attack by a single second but opinions that are not backed with proves should be kept away from this forum. I can't say with 100% sure they are not all very active players with the best internet connections available so it's better to keep those opinions to own chats and not here.

And congrats on the game play the nordics have brought to the server so far, unless it was the "bots" choosing places to settle, who to attack, how to use the artifacts and so on.

Whoever wins will be a fair winner. Now no one can complain the game is unbalanced. It's about half of the map against the other half.

José (Black Death; member of great zerg)

• Whoever wins will be a fair winner. Now no one can complain the game is unbalanced. It's about half of the map against the other half.

Stop deleting so much, now we're only outnumbered 3:2 last I checked if you count Gunners and Nordics together. Regarding timing attacks: the speed of the connection doesn't matter as long as it's stable. You are always able to compensate for delay, but not if it's different every 30 minutes. You won't get a feel for it. It is incredibly easy and any meta struggling with it is just being lazy. 50g from rally point and don't potato it up. Run tests on friendly villages with reinf to understand the mechanics and write a guide on your discord. It really is that simple, but again for some it's easier to just scream bots.

P.S. Your text is legit "I'm not accusing you of botting, but I think you are botting". How would bots choose what to settle, how to attack and how to use artefacts? Is it because your leaders give trainers for weeks to guys who solo wall their hammers and get ghosted and are only capable of planning opses with tech feeder hits? So when someone else demonstrates actual competence in planning and leadership it surely can't be legit?

• Personally, I have my opinion about groups of players that never ever miss defending a ghost hammer with wwk, but opinions that are not backed with proves should be kept away from this forum. I can't say with 100% sure they are all shit players so it's better to keep those opinions to own chats and not here.

• How would bots choose what to settle, how to attack and how to use artefacts? ...So when someone else demonstrates actual competence in planning and leadership it surely can't be legit?

I was being ironic regarding the bots there. You didn't seem to understand it. And I was being ironic when said your bots also post and troll here at the forum. I hope you do get that one or shall I need to explain ?
    And the compliment about your game play was a real compliment. Read it better if you want.

Personally, I have my opinion about groups of players that never ever miss defending a ghost hammer with wwk, but opinions that are not backed with proves should be kept away from this forum. I can't say with 100% sure they are all shit players so it's better to keep those opinions to own chats and not here.

About you and your opinion I can only say I prefer to be with shitty players than with shitty persons.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Josec: Merged a post created by Josec into this post. ().

• About you and your opinion I can only say I prefer to be with shitty players than with shitty persons.

I guess people like lohallol are shining examples to look up to for your glorious zerg too ?

Yeah really amazing people you have..even the joker would be laughing at your zerg ways and be weary, fact is we don't share artefacts with nords we barely even share timings, if we were to co-operate on super zerg levels like

ten/gow/goats/2.01/dnd/dsd ect do we'd still be greatly outnumbered and still be whipping your tails, it's funny early on in the piece zerg numbers were close to 1000...

I predict the zerg will likely be known as the ultimate losers, long after this round is completely finished and in many more ways then one ;)

• I was being ironic regarding the bots there. You didn't seem to understand it. And I was being ironic when said your bots also post and troll here at the forum. I hope you do get that one or shall I need to explain ?
    And the compliment about your game play was a real compliment. Read it better if you want.

About you and your opinion I can only say I prefer to be with shitty players than with shitty persons.

Have it your way. Also based on what the rest of your herd has been going on about for the past 60+ days, do forgive me if I do not believe random goats to be capable of irony.

Your mate below at least has a more believable response.

Then you have my respect. No pun intended this time. Regarding the rest... I will stick to my people, good or bad.

Best regards,

Alex.

• Bat Man more reports you like ?

Yes I was particularly impressed with the recent op from Duat/Ikea. Another 2 wwr's extinguished from the zerg meisters.

Well played to the Nordics, ruthless and devastating blows, even with half a dozen metas combined mobilizing defense, the nords were still able to skillfully outmaneuver the zerg. In the battle of quantity vs quality it's the former looking to be collosally outgunned, silence in the gow rooms even 1qaz is unable to chalk this one up to success or save his tech from being banned himself.

The eg fire power from one wing of nords is probably equal to or significantly greater then the mega meta zerg combined, similarly with gunners being usually outnumbered they are certainly not looking outgunned in this department either,

I've included a short vid showcasing some of the nords fire power as well as the futile attempts of zerg protection on an important wwr village.

External Content youtu.be

• You so proud of your zergers friends, so cute.

And now to the subject,

These reports and all you said just show us how poor GUNNERS offense team this server. there have not been a single success op out of you, and when you tried to go after WWK there have been massive splats.

However Nordics managed to make such a big damage (did dozen of success ops) while faking 4 metas(DND, Ten, Gow, GOATS)

and yet GUNNERS with just faking Ten & DND couldn't do 1/100 of what Nordics did. Shame for your offense team and offense planer.

See, taking this approach is not making GUNNERS look any better than Gow.

You welcome to join my approach and say its all bots, otherwise you just look bad.

Happy to help, 1qaz :D

• As requested I've made an update primarily for outsiders looking in not playing this server..

It's Day 195, currently we are just over 100 hours until construction plans are released, upon release, there will be an endgame thread open where we can discuss the last phase of our game.

Current standings/ server stats so far

Top 10 Alliances

The largest alliances

1. GUNNERZ 60 16399 983946
    2. GoW 58 15252 884590
    3. GUNNERS 59 14850 876154
    4. IKEA 57 15162 864262
    5. GOATS 57 14064 801651
    6. Duat 56 12873 720884
    7. TEN Y 56 12176 681842
    8. TEN X 58 10977 636651
    9. GOATZ 53 10663 565117
    10. DSD 50 10922 546090

Top 10 Offense

1. IKEA 57 125883 7175337
    2. GUNNERS 59 105554 6227690
    3. GoW 58 101962 5913824
    4. Duat 56 92263 5166742
    5. TEN Y 56 86927 4867895
    6. GOATS 57 64180 3658260
    7. DND 35 92742 3245964
    8. GUNNERZ 60 54003 3240188
    9. GOATZ 53 43992 2331566
    10. TEN X 58 38772

Top 10 Defense

The best alliances (def)

1. GUNNERZ 60 106648 6398887
    2. GUNNERS 59 108288 6388986
    3. GoW 58 69267 4017465
    4. TEN Y 56 58909 3298913
    5. Duat 56 48662 2725089
    6. DSD 50 49807 2490356
    7. IKEA 57 42639 2430421
    8. Goofers 50 33285 1664270
    9. TEN X 58 28407 1647628
    10. DND 35 44170 1545960

WonderOfTheWorld

1. Tyrant -ST goes Brrrrr- GUNNERZ 0 -
    2. Rannim 2.01 2.01-A 0 -
    3. pilgrim Dr Strangelove TEN Y 0 -
    4. Natars WW Village ‭(‭0‬|‭−‭100‬‬)‬ - 0 -
    5. Shammybear Promised Pastureland GOATS 0 -
    6. HJU my funny way CBG 0 -
    7. JackSparrow MIDGET MORGHULIS GoW 0 -
    8. Helios !Tower of BabySun GUNNERZ 0 -
    9. Natars WW Village ‭(‭11‬|‭6‬)‬ - 0 -
    10. Natars WW Village ‭(‭9‬|‭−‭8‬‬)‬ - 0 -
    11. KORNSNÖ 40 UHOKANA IKEA 0 -
    12. KORNSNÖ 41 PELKURIKANA IKEA 0 -
    13. KORNSNÖ 42 ITKUKANA IKEA 0 -

Team Analysis

Gunners

Number one team however no longer number one favourites, this team has been fighting 5 to 1 odds for almost a third of the server, racking up over 12 million kills which is equivalent to almost as much as the remaining top 10 defensive alliances combined. The heart, spirit and belief of these players is no doubt reason why we are still very much in the game and why I call Gunners the ultimate warriors.

Ikea/Duat

Duat arguably the most organised and coordinated meta and favourites to win. Olof has proven to be one of the most experienced and capable leaders so far, part of vices group also ended up in Duat, (probably why vices became disbanded and have had problems with players loyalty ever since)

Ikea also very organised and seemingly under duats direction, Ikea are my favourite trolls, they pretend to be at war with Duat and confed them, they pretend to be nap with goats and attack them, they say no to ww and take the most wonders. These Nordics know how to take the seriousness out of the game and how to poke and have fun :)

Ten/Gow/Dnd/Dsd/ Goats/2.01

At one point Gunners were fielding more then 100 hammers per operation against us, we are lucky to see barely half of that now.

For the last several months it's been difficult to tell these teams apart, they've shared everything from players, artefacts to defense they've been no reports of attacks against each other and it's also been leaked they feel they may need to share plans.

Not confident as a single alliance and known collectively as the no.1 zerg, leaders from these teams have openly admited lacking confidence in their own teams strength and abilities, whilst they did spend a lot of time offering excuses why they chose to gang up against Gunners and later they included the nords, it became clear regardless of excuses it was always going to happen due to Gunners and Nordics perceived strength.

Endgame predictions

Endgame fire power we are yet to see, Gunners has managed to limit the zergs end game strength, it cost Gunners a couple of wwks in the process, that said Gunners are probably just as potent as the zerg combined, whilst Nordics fair a bit better with their eg strength almost untouched and ready to roll out with full fire power.

Conclusion still anyone's game, however at this stage forseeable favourites are very much with Duat/Ikea.

• Duat arguably the most organised and coordinated meta and favourites to win. Olof has proven to be one of the most experienced and capable leaders so far, part of vices group also ended up in Duat, (probably why vices became disbanded and have had problems with players loyalty ever since)

Even thought i do like the flatter im hardly the reason for duats sucess or why were so organised :harold: heil king thoth

• battle 5 to 1 odds... your dreaming

Just added up your points it even..

Remember duat IKEA are support gunners with defence and scouting for them..

Proven as even when we only fake gunners IKEA scout us on those players..

Proven .. hit gunners IKEA gain def points..

Zerg is equal..

At least we admit it..

Oh maybe your right.. odds Just changed.. you lost a heap banned for cheating today..

Crappy small tech's no troops as well as some bigger players..

Mmmm do tell

• Im no doctor or anything but sniffing this much glue cant be good for you

• For all I care you can keep your head up your fluffy unicorn for the rest of the server and keep feeding mushroom fertilizer to those poor people who have to take orders from you. Besides, Gunners getting banned is not our problem. At least when Goats were getting banned at the same time as Chocolate, it was a problem for us because we couldn't raid banned accounts.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kadonnut: wording ().

• I highly doubt someone asked YOU to make one, but whatever

• Even thought i do like the flatter im hardly the reason for duats sucess or why were so organised :harold: heil king thoth

And again i was right about what i said 2 weeks ago, and Bat man just proofed it.

• There was around 800-1000 a few months ago admittedly the zerg has shrunk somewhat over time, we still see around 4:1 odds or 5:1 when we collate all data.

Truth is Brezz as you well know we battled the zerg for at least 3 months prior before we had any assistance, which has only come very recently and on a vastly different scale, also with no artefacts shared. The opposite ofc applies to goats, sharing your trainers, with mass meta artefact sharing across 4 quads working on a united front, stark differences are obvious between Gunners & Ten/Gow/Goats/2.01/dnd/dsd and it's not like we can ask nords to protect our wwks :Harold:

After last ops the tide has shifted back in the zergs favour against Gunners, Nordics situation ofc is very different then the zerg or Gunners being almost untouched thus far.

And again i was right about what i said 2 weeks ago, and Bat man just proofed it.

Proved* and you actually didn't prove anything even remotely noteworthy.

I highly doubt someone asked YOU to make one, but whatever

Lol 1qaz anybody can make an endgame thread it doesn't need to be made by batman. anyone here in my book is just as welcome to step up and make one.

Do you need to be permitted first ?

1qaz I understand gow may not allow for it, that said I give you my special permission and enable you to make an endgame thread, go for it!

I'm sure many different voices will add to it, hopefully with just as many enthralled viewers and vigor as we see in this thread, with some exciting eg reports no less! ☺️

Post was edited 4 times, last by Bat Man ().