Current News & Server Updates

• Never more proud!

Zerg's obvious Keystone Kop drama nears it's end...

Johnny too bad... WHERE U GOING TO RUN TO? Wo oh-oh... :evil:

"You're gonna run to the Rock for rescue

There will be no Rock

No Rock
    You're gonna run to the Rock for rescue
    Nowhere"

"when all odds were against us we stood our ground and fought back. Since day 90 4/5 meta’s decided to team up agaisnt the sole of us, we got op’d twice a week untill day 150, lost many if not all capitals that we had...YET we never gave up..."

Dat's right! now please suck on this orange while I peel the lemon ;)

Believe it or not, a mottley crew of players did coalece around a core group of veterans that had played 3 or 4 servers together and played such an elegant game that it beats ALL odds... SAY IT LOUD:

I'M GUNNERS& I'M PROUD!

• Wasnt equal, your just trash.

What happened to the greater odds GOATs faced before?

The great shame of the server is GOATs didnt go head to head with anyone, to expose how weak they really are, you can hide behind your zerg argument

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Blitzkrieger ().

• Hey no.1 zergers why did you stop calling nords and gunners zerg no.2 so suddenly after you failed to take any plans ?

& 1qaz why can't you post in the forum now, does some bat have your tongue 😛 ?

Gunners took 3 plans:

Ten/Gow/dsd/dnd/Goats/2.01/ect.. almost 1000 players took not a single one, instead they just offer up more excuses, no wonder they are calling it a disappointing server, zerg leaders didn't even have the balls to even challenge the Nords.

Even after gangbanging gunners they could never really get the job done properly, let's face it all Ten/Gow/dnd/dsd/goats/2.01 managed to do is gift Nordics the win without giving themselves a chance to be competitive, zergs should have been favourites to win, instead the zergs shot themselves in the foot by making themselves almost irrelevant to the game by cancelling out their own chances.

For Gunners they can be proud for what they have accomplished, 13 mil+ kills the greatest defenders and gunners outfit we've seen in recent years, yes we still have wwks, yes we have plans & defense even after 21+ zerg ops against us, like I said all it did really was slow us down and pretty much guarantee victory for zerg 2 :p

Duat/Ikea whilst the zerg kept us engaged and active throughout sadly you were never even challenged and were simply left to do what you do best. I called it early and said Duat/Ikea would try to take all the plans and said the zerg collective would need to share plans, suprisingly it seems I gave more credit to the zergs then they deserved.

In conclusion not only did zerg diplomacy fail dismally but it also failed to make the game as competitive and interesting as it could have been.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 3 times, last by Bat Man ().

• For you BAT MAN

Here i will write my conclusion of the server.

Day 1 - 70

NE

GUNNERS and DND signed on NAP and split croppers, a dream beginning for both.

NW

Duat by unexcepted techs beginning took all the croppers in the middle( except 7) and forced Gow to settle in the boonies. there have been some spawn fights.

SW

GOATS and IKEA signed NAP saying middle croppers to IKEA and boonies to GOATS. ( it was more reality than NAP, IKEA forced GOATS to boonies)

SE

TEN and 2.01 had fun throwing hammers on each other spawns, Ten got most of the middle and boonies croppers.

Day 70-100

GUNNERS -

After getting blamed for being simmers and threats about combine ops against them, GUNNERS decided they need to do something and show the server they are "involved". Here start the falling of the strongest Meta. first with weird decision, GUNNERS opped Gow, 95% of the hummers went back alive, though not a big damage have been made. 3 days later with bad timing GUNNERS decided to break the NAP with DND, while the last got very offended by it and declared war on GUNNERS. (Levi first taking spawn hammer)

15 days later Gow & DND combined forces for 1 op and hit GUNNERS, 10 top players got their fields level19 zeroed, with 95% success.

TEN & 2.01 merged in the meantime.

Goats and Ikea kept throwing small hammers on each other random caps, while both sides lost hammer, (silly train from IKEA)

Duat simmed.

Arty day:

Duat and IKEA announced they are together which make them the strongest meta with the best arty( UT, UD, UE, UC and 2 SD.)

GOATS, TEN, DND, Gow both got 1 ST and 1 SD which its enough to keep going.

GUNNERS - got no diet, and 1 ST. harsh.

After the "surprise" announcement of IKEA and Duat merging, and after their good accomplish on arty day, Ten & GOATS & Gow decided to "zerg" on Nordics and to start hitting them.

First op: 20 caps were destroyed, 15 hammers destroyed, the zerg had 150 hammers.

Have we already said GUNNERS have a great timing ? cause right after the first op GUNNERS decided to use a plant and steal a ST from DND & TEN. this act made Ten & DND & GOATS decided to change aim and go for GUNNERS instead of Nordics. Gow joined them.

So now we have 4 metas opping GUNNERS for the next 40 days causing them big damage( 200 targets were destroyed) while losing most of the zerg off power.

The big winners were Nordics which just simmed with their UT & UD.

At day 150 Nordics started to op Gow & GOATS. Gow took most of the damage with losing 2 WWK, WWR, and 100 caps, while catching 8 hammers. for the record: there have been many inactive and most of those who stayed had no energy

there have been perfect ops, op every 3 days, with all attacks landing on the same second (12:00:00)

at day 160 there have been a big op against GUNNERS with a train on Floki WWK. Nordics decided to help defend GUNNERS and the zerg 1 lost most of his top hammers. after this op GUNNERS got a big break to recover from their wounds. (Zerg2 reveled ? )

Day 200 - plans come out.

Since Duat and Ikea took control of NW & SW middle, no one excepted Gow or GOATS to take any plans. on the other hand, people excepted from Ten who fully controlled their quad to get at least 2-3 plans. from DND people excepted to get 0-1 plans.

No idea how or why, but Nordics took all the 3 plans from SE quad, which was nothing to do with their skills, we gifted them that.

GUNNERS took 3 plans. and that's how the zerg1 ended up with 0.

My opinion:

This server was beyond anything normal, the amount of multi accounts, and bots were overwhelming.

Alarms bots , Bots running techs. Bots sending perfect op timing, Bots sending merchants, and bots NPC on Diet villages its just small things of what happened here.

I came here after com4, which was the last com clean server. were 70k clubs hammer was the biggest hammer at arty, were people didn't have 2m def.

I hope Travian will handle it, my tip: no one can be that good without cheating.

• Fact Check Mr.Clown

Before Server Start

Goats + TEN already have a NAP and cooperation. That is how they work and always have. SGR/Warriors/Goats all the same breed
    Here started the Zerging

Day 1 - 70

GoW+TEN+Goats coalition came into play. They also tried to bring in IKEA

The zerg grows

Duat aggroed GoW centre croppers and contested them

NW

Duat by unexcepted techs beginning took all the croppers in the middle( except 7) and forced Gow to settle in the boonies.

"uNeXpEcTeD TeeeeCCCChhhhZZZZ" Clearly yes very unexpected. So true, mr.clown

After getting blamed for being simmers and threats about combine ops against them

Basically you tried mobbing them which fits to your zerg characteristic

1qaz wrote:

Day 70-100

Duat simmed.

Yes dont mention the fact that we were also being aggroed/ we aggroed gow and gunners

Ten & GOATS & Gow decided to "zerg" on Nordics and to start hitting them.

Yes. Sure. Decided to zerg "only after arty day"

the zerg had 150 hammers

In the OP against, nordics? Hardly believe so.

Day 150+

for the record: there have been many inactive and most of those who stayed had no energy

No one cares about this, given the fact that you said people who dont get your "respect" will not be defended at all. Soo what are you high on?
    After our initial OP you guys told, its a loss for Duat/Ikea since damage was less and we revealed our hammers and lost element of surprise.
    Then you got shat on by even smaller numbers.

You guys were hitting gunners from day 100 and until we started hitting you guys were active. Right after we started opping you, you couldnt manage it and then blame on inactivity.

at day 160 there have been a big op against GUNNERS with a train on Floki WWK. Nordics decided to help defend GUNNERS and the zerg 1 lost most of his top hammers. after this op GUNNERS got a big break to recover from their wounds. (Zerg2 reveled ? )

Why helloooo Mr. Propoganda.

Day 150-160 Zerg "tried" defending an OP on GOW by the nordics. Neverthless the "Zerg" failed miserably.

The nordics had not helped Gunners before this and were only hitting GoW and Goats.
    If you try getting help from others and not expect retaliation, well then Good morning Mr. Clown, go and check your vaccine,maybe you got some side effect :)

Few days before day 200
    Zerg 1 OP on gunners and chief their WWK, while simaltaneously editing the Gunners defense sheet
    (which wouldnt have changed the outcome ofc eitherway, but ye zerg 1 clearly very very clean :) )

Day 200 - plans come out.

Plans go -Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

The Zerg 1 fails miserably and start blaming each other
    Gow and Goats just sit down and do nothing. DnD who arent even going for WW are expected by the zerg to do stuff
    TEN start showing their "u know what" and bark right before plan drop in server chat and fail miserably.

Ten who fully controlled their quad to get at least 2-3 plans.

No idea how or why, but Nordics took all the 3 plans from SE quad, which was nothing to do with their skills, we gifted them that.

Here is the funny part. It has been told from the server start what the Nordics have done before regarding the plans. The fact that the entire zerg 1 didnt give 2 hoots

about it just goes to show your arrogance in the power of your zerg.
    The nordics planned and executed it well.

But again you Mr.Clown wont acknowledge that fact.
    You will just go its TEN fault, its DND fault, its Goats fault, they dont have my respect, they gifted you plans.

Hurrr Durrr, GoW supreme, GoW Great. I suppose you get vaccines in your alliance thats why you are superior :harold:

But yes thats how the zerg ended up with 0 plans :))))

My opinion:

Yes,yes, yes,yes, yesssssss according to you,
    Using wave builder = Bots
    Having duals and launching on time = Bots
    Having amazing OC/DC/Scouter/Leadership = Lets see, HMMMmmmmmmmmmm, nah same thing = BOTS

Learn to play the game first, when you say more than 70k club hammer can be made only with cheats, bots, alarms etc.

GeT Gud

My opinion:
    HoCuS PoCuS Autismus Maximus, Mr. Dodger
    You got outplayed hard in every aspect of the game. It is as simple as that. :)
    Thanks for giving the motivation ofc. You have made Ajax very very proud from last server :))

Keep Calm and Kill em all

41zd+JgrvIL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• First reveal who you are.

About the vaccines, just come to Israel and get 1. i know its harsh times in Europe, no need to be bitter about it.

we had 150 hammers, didn't use all of them in the op, that's what i meant, After losing the 15 hammers we had 150 left.

• Before Server Start

Goats + TEN already have a NAP and cooperation. That is how they work and always have. SGR/Warriors/Goats all the same breed
    Here started the Zerging

GoW+TEN+Goats coalition came into play. They also tried to bring in IKEA

True Sgr/ten/goats do share a large player base. I heard part of the reason ten left com1 was they were sick of playing second fiddle to sgr/goats however since coming to com2 ten have continued to play in much the same way and ofc were quick once again to saddle up to sgr/goats.

I think the zerg tactics weren't expected to back fire so badly and whilst it's easy to pool all of the blame on ten, fact is neither Goats,Gow or 2.01 were proactive enough to set up and defend cata points, the zerg needed more then just a mediocre approach of strength in numbers to win the game.

The closest the zerg got to plans was from dnd who ironically as you say never had any real intentions of running a ww.

1qaz you keep talking of bots and cheating and such when gow leadership were first banned trying to purchase resources.

Also your claims are unfounded, problem being 1qaz no one will ever take you seriously in this regard when you play for an alliance that is notorious for breaking the rules, from what I've heard most in gow are very good at it and the leaders were quite surprised when they were caught.

Your team mates in goats recruited a tech alliance too, many of which were also banned I could go on, point is a lot more should have been done by the zerg to prepare for endgame putting so much focus on gunners for so long may have restricted the gunners but it also cost you the game.

Long story short zerg leaders missed the big picture and couldn't see past our gun point.

• 1qaz  Bat Man

u both have a great abillity to look only on one side of the coin and completly avoid the other facts that creates a reality.

but thanks for keeping this forum alive for 7 whole months.

anyway, ithink the super-meta gave up on const plans and ea of their alliances counted on others to be able to steal few plans from their quad

its ended up with losing all plans in all quads

credit for nordics to work half year on cleaning the whole middle map and killing the posibillity of super-meta to steal some plans.

gunners did some good homework at NE quad, leaded by @hype and tilly. yes its required alot of moves combined, and dozens of ppl was involved for this strategy, but the results is -> nordics and dnd didnt isolated gunners from plans and thats an advatage for us in this WW race.

everything is still open, to take alot of plans its hard, to save them its even more.

right now every side hold some advantages:

super-meta hold biggest numbers acc, alot of EGHs and several WW ready to start building race

nordics hold 10/13 plans, ud, ut, and probably the biggest op hammers but no WW ready for building to the lvl 100

gunners hold 3 plans, WW ready to build, prob the lowest amount of op hammers and eghs

good luck to everyone.

• 13 mil+ kills the greatest defenders and gunners

Bro, you sound like Trump... The most amazing defense the world has ever seen.

Your team mates in goats recruited a tech alliance too, many of which were also banned I could go on, point is a lot more should have been done by the zerg to prepare for endgame putting so much focus on gunners for so long may have restricted the gunners but it also cost you the game.

What about a wing in Gunners banned...

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kaos_Ad ().

• Bro, you sound like Trump... The most amazing defense the world has ever seen.

Who about a wing in Gunners banned...

Bat man not used for compliments sharing.

Long story short zerg leaders missed the big picture and couldn't see past our gun point.

We didn't missed anything, the only thing which happened was us being sure Ten will get their plans from their own quad.

MisterB_IL Duat secured NW & SW quads, but SE and NE were empty from Nordics.

TEN which didn't even had Nordics ops on them had to do nothing except grab 2 plans from their own full control quad. I guess at the end they just had no energy for this game and preferred to make it over at day 200 instead of day 230-280. (can't blame them)

taking those plans from SE its less Duat skill and more TEN(and us) give up.

You said i'm not facing the reality, but what make you think GUNNERS have any chance, or super meta have chance to steal plans from Nordics?

if we had no energy to take plans from full quad control by us, no sense we will have to steal them( which require much more energy.)

and for winning the race for WW, i think super meta made it clear their WWK will target GUNNERS WW.

Though I would not make it so obvious, the super meta should be called "The kings makers"

• just take a look on SE quad and check how many nordics villages exist there -> probably u gonna get surprised

u cant raise ur hands at the end phase of the game and say "we dont have energy to play", its very lowly excuse

u play, good or less, its ur choice

u dont see here gunners players excusing our mistakes with "inactivity" excuses, even through that everybody in our meta have their own life issues

thats the meaning of X1 server, u play in addition of ur life, not in place of them.

if u doesnt able to functioning because u created a team which do not cable to run a whole marathon - its ur problem

and its doesnt excuse for u to take a bad strategy decisions

a little reminders - beside dnd, each of the existing metas claimed at start of the round for their supriority on the others.

and for ur last sentence - at every strategic game not only Travian, in multipie sides claiming for the winning -> the lossers always decide who to give the advantage for winning in the end game phase.

admit in ur lose will be nice, but also pathetic, since not long ago u and ur friends came here with huge promising words for gunners death

• if we had no energy to take plans from full quad control by us

TEN which didn't even had Nordics ops on them had to do nothing except grab 2 plans from their own full control quad.

1qaz wrote:

(can't blame them)

You say 'We' and then you also blame TEN separately when you didnt even try to do anything.

Autism intensifies O.o

Decide what you want , you blame them, then you say cant blame them, then you keep mumbling vaccine vaccine vaccine... You sound demented, chaotic, and insane, maybe its time for you to join your other zerg partner xDD

First reveal who you are.

Ask in Hebrew maybe it will work :)))

Being bitter about vaccines :kekw: Your delusional thoughts keep getting worse.

Clearly the vaccines have no side effect :D

NE were empty from Nordics.

We did take 1 NE plan, are you blind?

You said i'm not facing the reality

You know whats in your make-shift reality?

Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Draft Dodger, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, You are dumb , Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants, Cheats, Bots, Alarms, Plants

Keep Calm and Kill em all

41zd+JgrvIL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Interesting except all you've done is echoed and elaborated on what I've pretty much said already, make no mistake I was serious when I said the zergs had a chance, 13 plans is a lot to keep moving and defending, players shouldn't lose hope or oust themselves just yet, we've seen how quickly tides can turn and the fat lady is not even warming up 😉

Gow/Ten/dnd/dsd/goats/2.01 to your leaders and players I say to you don't give up, your chances are still very much alive with everything to play for.

You could continue to aid Duat and Ikea and focus your attention on barraging Gunners with brutal attacks, ergo gifting Nordics the win or you could stand up, I mean really stand up and rally your members try to steal some plans and engage with the game properly, remember it only takes 2 construction plans to build a world Wonder level to 100.

That's my whole point 1qaz, super zerg so short sighted they can't see past Gunners, perhaps the team with the ultimate power to be king makers is not super zerg or Gunners 😉

• You say 'We' and then you also blame TEN separately when you didnt even try to do anything.

When did i ever say vaccines ? we don't get plans its their fault. do i can blame them for not taking the plans - no

Post was edited 4 times, last by Kadonnut: Merged a post created by 1qaz into this post. English only ().

• You turn its all like i'm responsible for the lose.

First: i didn't sign to be a leader when i opened with Gow, but i helped when i had time during lockdowns. and i did my best.

Until day 120 we did alright, then some major players retired and there was no one who could keep running their accounts.

You can say Zerg1 lost cause of low skills, bad planning, wrong decisions etc.

But to my opinion the erosion of leaders and players caused it. so we arrived with no energy to the final stage.

Dante did all he could and defiantly did more than he signed up to, same for Anze.

To my opinion the thing which made us lose is the inactivity + Nordics ops which helped take down the energy.

A wise friend once told me , Travian its all about activity, the more activity you are - the better account you will have.

GUNNERS players didn't leave, or they left and others helped running their accounts, and Bravo to them for that. that's what made the different to my opinion.

I agree its excepted from a meta to keep playing until the end and be active, sadly its didn't happen here. Nothing me or the people who left can do about.

• 1qaz the zerg haven't lost just yet, it's like the zerg kept on coming on gunners expecting us to buckle. And when we didn't give up and couldn't be destroyed so easily the wind started to fail from the sails, now in the last stanza of the game it appears the zerg have all but run out of puff.

1qaz we may seldom see eye to eye if at all, but it must be said you stepped in when called upon for your allies, which may be more then can be said for some of your counterparts. There are 13 plans still out there and they won't be moved on their own, nothing more will be gained for the zerg if they don't at least give it a crack.

A once 1000 strong team that could have easily dominated and wiped the floor with the whole server...

Been a great server for me so far and an honor being tested against some great teams combined against us, sure we can say Nordics are the champions and our chances are still far less then the zergs but we keep building and forging on nevertheless.

I still find it hard to believe out of Ten/Gow/dnd/dsd/Goats/2.01 that there is no one prepared to step up to take on a more active role to help steer the ship in the right direction. Afterall most of us had some idea what we were getting involved in. And many of us don't sign up to only play 3/4 of a server...

If I were in yours or Dante's shoes 1qaz I'd be getting rid of those that want to make excuses and replace them with those that are prepared to dig deep. Often it takes immense pressure before diamonds are formed.

Post was edited 3 times, last by Bat Man ().

• So admitting you were worse on every scale finally.
    First time during this server you seems even almost reasonable with ur writings :D
    You always lose due to inactivity and bad leadership but what drives you into that is a different thing.
    For what comes to what you can do and can't do is stupid to argue on due to you guys not doing anything impactful during the whole server, everyone can see it so there's no arguing about it. "Our goal is to smash gunners whatever it takes" and here we are with gunners going strong with 3 plans and 2 wonder's for the win against no opponent at all. Good job I guess :)

I wasn't even doubting Raymon on his words and look where we are: Screenshot - 5e836d982e448b592dc026ace12adb8b - Gyazo

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png
    Legenda 2017