Current News & Server Updates

• Rumours are most of duat is just loffes techs

False, all is

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Loffe ().

• Really? That’s not what Gow leadership discussed with Loffe, Jack even wanted to make Duat a Gow wing :D

What about Gow’s techs? Ajax usually needs a wing of techs just for himself. Goats have a high tech wing that’s already been hyper linked,

Still a number of main alliances that haven’t been mentioned riddled with techs alliances like ten, Gunners, ikea, dnd, 2.01, ne. Perhaps that says something about the style they prefer to play ? ;)

imaging saying that Gunners don’t tech in 2020. Your opinion is delusional and worthless. You are an embarassment for Gunners. But you know what, keep up the „good” work, the reputation of gunners is steadily going lower because your presence on forum. Well done...

• Gunners don’t tech in 2020.

I haven’t said anything like that but thanks. Actually I only mentioned alliances and players that are much more well known for it like Ajax, Loffe and others that pride themselves on teching.

I’d be more embarrassed if I was in gow to be honest last round having 3 or 4 wings and not being able to produce any end game hammers of worth, those they did have they allowed to get chiefed. I’d call that an embarrassment to the entire server.

On the other hand I hope you’re a leader in Gow and maintain our access to your teams getter tools. Don’t worry too much about me rest assure gow leaders like you are a great help for Gunners :D

• I haven’t said anything like that but thanks. Actually I only mentioned alliances and players that are much more well known for it like Ajax, Loffe and others that pride themselves on teching.

I’d be more embarrassed if I was in gow to be honest last round having 3 or 4 wings and not being able to produce any end game hammers of worth, those they did have they allowed to get chiefed. I’d call that an embarrassment to the entire server.

On the other hand I hope you’re a leader in Gow and maintain our access to your teams getter tools. Don’t worry too much about me rest assure gow leaders like you are a great help for Gunners :D

I don't know what is the bigger embarrassment for Gunners?

Leader's WWR chiefed or WW chiefed?

Or the biggest would be belittling TEN for the whole server but finally have to ask them for confed because both Gunners WW got zeroed on day 190?

It is really hard to decide which is the worst.

• man you seem too fond of gow, are you sure you're new oncom2?

Yes, I'm new on COM2 but I'm just interested in Bat Man's claims. But as I can see he is avoiding my messages and keep doing what he is doing. No one would ask for confederation at the 5th day of the game, not even in the first month.

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f4238656a7767512e6a7067

Fear who fears nothing!

• I don't know what is the bigger embarrassment for Gunners?

Leader's WWR chiefed or WW Chiefed?

That’s how our leader rolls, protect his alliance brothers and sisters before himself, at the end of the day we still had 3 ww ahead of Gow’s.

Or the biggest would be belittling TEN for the whole server but finally have to ask them for confed because both Gunners WW got zeroed on day 190?

All I’ve heard is praise for ten by Gunners for playing their part. I might have had a go at them for hugging in the past. But where diplomacy is concerned they are by far the strongest team and that’s quite an achievement.

I think the only real flack ten cops now is because of tonzo or tens version of Sheldon :p, even then it must be said tonzo is keepIng our community discord entertaining :)

@ David if your reading this, ironically behind the veil of anger tonzo is actually pretty cool too :P

• its embarrassing, but not as embarrassing as still having no WWR or WWK, and 3 level 0 WW.

:D

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• I haven’t said anything like that but thanks. Actually I only mentioned alliances and players that are much more well known for it like Ajax, Loffe and others that pride themselves on teching.

There is my salty bat man :love::love:

Yeah youre right bro, we should be ashamed. You had our GT and we chiefed your WW.

I will discuss it in the leadership chat. After all giving you our GT is most likely in your disadvantage. ^^

you are really cute when you try to do banter but at the end of the day, you can’t even tell us your identity because you are too afraid that the whole community (including a couple of gunners mates) would zeropop you instantly.

• Without knowing too much about last server, but the fact that Gunners had GoW's GT and still lost WW is pretty impressive.

Gunners trying to trashtalk GoW after that event is pretty damn ironic :/

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)