Current News & Server Updates

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Damn shadow you are interesting fella... I saw you about month ago posting on forum asking for tips how to be leader and that you actually never even finished server and now you are here criticizing and questioning old folks game of politics.

Always fun to see young blood active :)

Yes, I agree with you. Actually I'm an old player. I played my first server approximately 11 years ago. But I didn't study the game and played unconciously. So, I had no idea what I was doing. Then I played it a 6 years after and played some time, then quit. Then came back again last year.

And yes, I quit so many servers. I did so many mistakes, I made so many wrong decisions. I also created an alliance in that server and I quit. But at least I'm happy with it because all alliances were made up by random players except 2 alliances. I chosed players by their experiences, game styles, preferences and their expectations. So, I have gathered 50+ good and nice people together. Yes, by quiting I stabbed them their backs. I have no way to show it like It's good thing or bad thing but at least I'm not showing. (Unlike the tech players who see it natural.)

Edit: Lastly, I believe that I got my lesson.

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f4238656a7767512e6a7067

Fear who fears nothing!

• You escape well.

You couldn't find any proof for things you claimed? And also, you are avoiding all messages that ask for proofs or SS. That's the way you create speculations and trying to calm down people when it gone too far.

Escape from what exactly?

I mentioned a few things as rumours I never stated them as complete fact, rather I opted to flesh it out a bit. As everyone is already accusing everyone of buddying up, it’s become apparent the discussion is only moving in circles.

I don’t know about you Shadow but I believe now is a great time to study the actions that occur in game and see where those pieces fall and how that correlates to what’s being discussed here ;)

• Escape from what exactly?

I mentioned a few things as rumours I never stated them as complete fact, rather I opted to flesh it out a bit. As everyone is already accusing everyone of buddying up, it’s become apparent the discussion is only moving in circles.

I don’t know about you Shadow but I believe now is a great time to study the actions that occur in game and see where those pieces fall and how that correlates to what’s being discussed here ;)

You posted some opinions under "news and updates" like a biased news agency. You should have added a note like "All these are my opinions with respect to my observations and communications." Then nobody would asked for some resource how you claim these things. But that's fine you have shown that in your last message. Thanks for telling that these were rumors.

I'm looking for the same. All I want is a fair and fun game. Maybe It's not fair at all but we, as players, have nothing to do about it. Well, then we need to focus on the fun part. Let's fun and have friendly relations together. It will last more than 300 days and we will have many memories together.

I have no expectations on myself. I'm not very advanced player. But I think It's fine, because I'll make my best for my alliance and friends instead of surredering or complaining. Nobody would like to find an easy opponent against themself. So let's make our best and have fun! :P

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f4238656a7767512e6a7067

Fear who fears nothing!

• Escape from what exactly?

Dude you're hillarious....if it wasnt for your fluent english i would have bet all my money you are the legend himself...MEFISTO :D

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

• I'm looking for the same. All I want is a fair and fun game. Maybe It's not fair at all but we, as players, have nothing to do about it. Well, then we need to focus on the fun part. Let's fun and have friendly relations together. It will last more than 300 days and we will have many memories together.

I post in jest occasionally to kick start people’s engines. Also good to see the passion for the game spill out on the pages here :)

• I must say, Bat Man is the ultimate drama seeker.

Its amazing how he pivots between talking about speculations as facts, followed by a taunt, fueling drama and ending with a message that says since I do not have proof for anything, it's common sense it's all speculation. Only, when he states his speculations, he chooses very imposing words and a tone of utmost certainty in what he is saying.

"The wolves are coming!"

Where are the wolves Bat Man?

"Don't you see them?"

No, we don't.

"Obviously I am just speculating. The wolves might come!"

In the story, the people start ignoring the guy who always cries wolf. But I think that is because those people didn't seek drama themselves. Here however, it's a different story.

You keep the forum alive Bat Man. For that I give you credit.

But I do hope you understand no one believes a single word that comes out of your mouth. We just love the saltiness it leads to.

Your credibility is zero.

P.s Please do not reply with a link to the tech alliance of Goats AGAAAAIIIN. We are hiding nothing. For your information, all of those accounts are played by real people who didn't wish to actively be a part of this server but still couldn't sit back and watch their fellow Goats fight a war in such a hyped battlefield.

Am I missing on something? Oh well, I am sure you will remind me of it when you reply to this post. You wouldn't be able to live peacefully otherwise, would you?

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

Post was edited 3 times, last by [CWL/GOAT] SmirkingJay ().

• In the story, the people start ignoring the guy who always cries wolf. But I think that is because those people didn't seek drama themselves.

P.s Please do not reply with a link to the tech alliance of Goats AGAAAAIIIN. We are hiding nothing. For your information, all of those accounts are played by real people who didn't wish to actively be a part of this server but still couldn't sit back and watch their fellow Goats fight.

I think cry wolf too much it’s still going to have the same effect, need to mix in the truth at times too, then it’s okay if it’s hit and miss, and if it’s pure speculation little can be proved either way, then the audience are also free to decide for themselves.

As the server progresses and more is happening so the narrative should also switch to discuss those server events, which can still fuel drama and debate.

I’d like to think Goats are cleaner then most when it comes to teching too.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• Not sure why but I just read so many pages of this forum. I havent seen a forum this active for a while. The server is progressing well and ive already seen cats rolling in some circumstances in the NE.... A very interesting server for sure

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

RedSwords UK4 (Never Give Up - Never Surrender)

Polaris Anglo 29 5x ( IDTS!)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Aurum Anglo 6 R2 (Elements)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)

• ---Snip ---

I believe every word coming out of Bat-o-mann's mouth, i always have my tinfoil hat on

Ex CWL, SG, Wild

Com4 (2018-19) - The Force [Goats]

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force [EXODUS]

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese [EXODUS]

Com2 (2020-21) - Timepass [Goats]

• Waiting for someone to start on recent ban wave......

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

• So it seems GoW just declared an oasis vaca war on Duat......

*Grabs the Popcorn*

To quote: Isoroku Yamamoto “I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.”

At least thats what I would be thinking if i Just pulled a tech move on the best techers in the game.

To GOW: Good Luck guys cuz you just poked the best techers in the game and something tells me you wont be having any cap oasis this round :harold:

May The Tech Cold War Begin

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)

• To GOW: Good Luck guys cuz you just poked the best techers in the game and something tells me you wont be having any cap oasis this round :harold:

May The Tech Cold War Begin

"Its not what you did that angers me, its who you did it to"

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Have no idea how to add gifs here so...

*Excitedly eating popcorn*

• Has anyone done a cropper anyalsis yet? If not ill try to get one done later tonight (just the stats nothing more )

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)

• There’s been some recent discussions in the open discord channel about a possible confed between DnD and Gunners I can confirm for you nothing can be further from the truth.

Gunners did have a nap with Dnd which was only in place to allow players from both sides a fair chance of settling a decent cropper.

Now that we’ve seen this taken place, shocking reports are starting to flow in with attacks being initiated from both sides!

I’ll begin sharing reports on the engagements in the battle log thread shortly.

• Lol 100% BS

Report you shared says nothing, just like your posts