Current News & Server Updates

• I mean if you open gettertools and look at the alliances you'll see a clear division of area.

Both the alliances had divided the quad before the server even started, now if you mention that they will be enemies then that destroys the whole point of the NAP. Both the alliances clearly have decided they won't bother each other while keeping the focus on their side of the border. This is nothing short of collusion which continues even now. On should not be surprised when we see them defending each other.

Deciding and demarcating your quad before the server starts isn't diplomacy, can't call it that when the game hasn't even started.

• Woow i just liked sakku's post. Tf is happening

Gunners and dnd obviously together, no way they will attack eachother and big chance there will be a confed happening.

I expected Duat to be a small and skillful team but they are defenitly not a small team

• I mean if you open gettertools and look at the alliances you'll see a clear division of area. wbb.forum.travian.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/157593/

Both the alliances had divided the quad

Ofcourse they did, leaders of both opposing teams decided it would be in the best interests of there members and to prevent bouncing, there is no secret in that.

And already after settling, skirmishes have broken out, it’s still early on in the piece what happens when more players have catas?

I think if leaders of dnd and Gunners are smart they’ll have to step up and look at maintaining a nap.

Dnd and Gunners have two very different goals, Gunners mission is to pummel the cheats in Gow and build there wonders.

Dnd haven’t brought enough players for endgame since they are disbanded, I can’t say for certain what there mission is, there very tight lipped about it atm, I know for sure I wouldn’t want to be on the other side of whatever dnd are headed for.

• GoW and Gunners have also formed a divide... Allies confirmed.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• the goal of cheats in GoW is to take your wonder again

Well we might just have to take a few of them, and let you take one of our dummy ww’s again ;)

Look at it this way Gunners have there own targets in gow, and Dnd has a different enemy other then gow, dnd and gunners can each play there own game, however if Gow happens to make the mistake of including dnd in attacks like they did ten last round, then who knows history may repeat and dnd and gunners might be forced in to a tough position.

But leave gunners to fight gow, and if gow leave dnd, then dnd are are also free to pick there own fights

• Okay guys seems a lot of folks want me to start with the cropper stat, Give me a day or two and ill get it done, I want it to be inclusive so i need to look through a few hundred accounts and then ill share a spreadsheet showing how i got to all my numbers. I only plan to include the top 10 teams and their wings.

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

RedSwords UK4 (Never Give Up - Never Surrender)

Polaris Anglo 29 5x ( IDTS!)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Aurum Anglo 6 R2 (Elements)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)

• Including wings you still have half the server. :P

yeah but rn Im going through about 1140 accounts so trying to sane as best as i can. lol

wouldn't using the crop finder be faster?

well if i was only looking at croppers yes, I am reviewing Village averages / oasis and type of caps.

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

RedSwords UK4 (Never Give Up - Never Surrender)

Polaris Anglo 29 5x ( IDTS!)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Aurum Anglo 6 R2 (Elements)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)

• wouldn't using the crop finder be faster?

Justice for 7c caps

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Leave my 50% off the list

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• com2_overview.png

Current update on com2 in a nutshell :D

Credits to Vege

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• Goats , think they play in 2010 :S

Never have i been so offended by something that is so true

Ex CWL, SG, Wild

Com4 (2018-19) - The Force [Goats]

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force [EXODUS]

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese [EXODUS]

Com2 (2020-21) - Timepass [Goats]

• All quiet on the north eastern front?

is it really all rainbows and butterflies like all the memes suggest ? a sim fest if you will ?

Well I’m sorry to burst that bubble!

The stats disagree with this story and point to a quadrant fiercely contested, move over gow and duat. Gunners no less is the centre piece for the current servers action!

The best alliances (def) (Overall)

1. GUNNERS 60 71 4244

This Current weeks defense stats

Defenders of the week

1. GUNNERS 2529
    2. Duat

Perhaps it is that the ne meta will prove more difficult for Gunners to fight then originally first thought ?

The video below was forwarded to me as a defense instructional video, it’s believed to be Gunners (Verdie) guiding Katherine/pinkie from possible ne alliance attacks.

Early defending guide 2.02

Katherine does her best to pay attention and learns a few moves that will later be to her advantage,

At first she initiated a raging attack against a player of the ne alliance with at least 25 legionaries and a hero turned powerful with the holy books great wisdom.

Thankfully for pinkie she was also able to fend off attacks usIng gunners ultimate zoo manoeuvre to defend the attacks.

Defenders of the week

? Wtf
    5. Pinkie Pie 702

Good job pinkie 👏 bravo Gunners.

The Ne still has other alliances other then Gunners and these alliances are not afraid to fight. Unlike the rona the ne is not a quad to be sneezed at.

The North east is more a quadrant defined by its fighting, and Gunners superior defending. It has never been a quad paved on easy street like many may think...

• Sorry mate, not all of us are good at raising hero xp by sending hundreds of clubs one by one from techs..

You are reading it wrong, it's not about being complete nonsense, it's all about the comedic value.

• Sorry mate, not all of us are good at raising hero xp by sending hundreds of clubs one by one from techs..

Pot calling the kettle black or did you forget what your leaders are prepared to do to acquire resources ? How many Gow players got caught out for it?

When Gunners found such a player on the other hand they were dealt with internally post haste.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a couple of techs hiding under gunners leaders radar, but it’s still very small scale as compared to other teams, especially metas like GOW or Duat, more so Gow because they’ve shown their prepared to stoop below any sort of tech assistance for help.

• Batman my friend.
    It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that most of your defpoints is from scouts made on techs.
    Your players even admitting it in the com2 chat, really not sure why you come here & talk about war & "Locking down quad"

Im not saying we're any better (don't get me wrong) but atleast we dont go & boast about our defpoints :D

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)