Current News & Server Updates

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • So why do you say you found 0 defenses on me when you did the same? Why don't you tell 1qaz that what he says doesn't make sense (since you're a leader) and that you have the techs too. Do you realize that your consistency is equal to 0? We were talking about born2be1 and you immediately screwed up the conversation. I thought you were the only one in the goW to admit the facts but until you are caught buying resources you did everything in the discord to say the opposite. LMAO. On the part of my broken English I know I'm sorry, lol.

we didn’t launch eghs on your ww during that op. Your wwr had zerodef because you believed our getter plan. These are completely different situations.

I am not sure about what you mean. I always answered your points while you often failed to. Also, you have batman who always say delusional things. However, I never call you out for what batman says on forum. You see the problem?

if you would be on anglo 1 server chat, you could see that I came clean instantly after the ban there. You can check it . I wasn’t online on com2 during the time because I wasn’t in the mood to deal with so many hate. You see, anglo 1 chat is much more reasonable and fair than com2 ever will be.

also saying “why didn’t you admit buying res before you get banned” is the same if I would say that gunners should have admitted getting in to our getter before getting caught.

• “Gunners don’t tech” : Gunners, Gunn3rs, Gunnzerz, Gunn3rz, Pepe, Goofers, ttt ... and I’m sure I missed a few

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• we didn’t launch eghs on your ww during that op. Your wwr had zerodef because you believed our getter plan. These are completely different situations.

I am not sure about what you mean. I always answered your points while you often failed to. Also, you have batman who always say delusional things. However, I never call you out for what batman says on forum. You see the problem?

if you would be on anglo 1 server chat, you could see that I came clean instantly after the ban there. You can check it . I wasn’t online on com2 during the time because I wasn’t in the mood to deal with so many hate. You see, anglo 1 chat is much more reasonable and fair than com2 ever will be.

also saying “why didn’t you admit buying res before you get banned” is the same if I would say that gunners should have admitted getting in to our getter before getting caught.

I am trying to repeat we were discussing about born2b1 and not about last server.

The facts are we kicked a cheater boi and u recruited him immediately.

And ascky can u see somebody from gunners crying on the forum about the techs of duat? We have it ofc like you have it too. So the threat of 1qaz have 0 sense.

• We have it ofc like you have it too. So the threat of 1qaz have 0 sense.

I lol’d with Ajax gloating about how many hammers he had when they were all built by help of techs. Ajax why don’t you at least give your techs credit like Loffe does ?

• Maybe your men Sheldon and Dante will let you join the com2 general chat for more than 10 minutes.

The situation is like when I forbid my son to go to the park.;)

Good server bois

Post was edited 1 time, last by Salme ().

• those points are not from techs 1az.

Want to see Batman talking his way out of this one

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Want to see Batman talking his way out of this one

When you press attack instead of defend by accident.

n5c90y209nx41.jpg

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• So why do you say you found 0 defenses on me when you did the same? Why don't you tell 1qaz that what he says doesn't make sense (since you're a leader) and that you have the techs too. Do you realize that your consistency is equal to 0? We were talking about born2be1 and you immediately screwed up the conversation. I thought you were the only one in the goW to admit the facts but until you are caught buying resources you did everything in the discord to say the opposite. LMAO. On the part of my broken English I know I'm sorry, lol.

Excuse me but how does this conversation have anything to do with me?

Im not gonna argue with you about who has more techs Gunners or Gow like 3 years old child.

The fact is that im not using any techs, multiaccounting or any other sort of cheating and thats why i get to complain about it.

Yes, players in Gow have some techs so what? you want us to be with zero techs while you are using tones of them?

Maybe you can explain me what does "techs threat" mean?

Post was edited 1 time, last by 1qaz ().

• wbb.forum.travian.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/157994/

What do you want from the guy? you kicked him, end of story.

What did you expect him to do? To just leave server and delete account?

And btw he contacted me first and thats how i knew about the whole story...

next time when you kick someone think before you do it and let the guy be. you kicked him - you have nothing to talk about with him...

Im not sure if thats allowed to upload ss like these but what can i do?

• we were talking about born2be1, what does my wwr have to do with it? Don't change my course my dear Ajax's puppet8o

Seems like GUNNERS calling people Ajax puppet its a habbit :rolleyes::rolleyes:

born2be1 was one of the best Dacia players on finals i didnt know him then but he had top account as far as i remember,also probably best deffender on com4...facts proven

they realized how bad they messed up and now they want him back :))

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

• If one is the vanguard of the morality that is the most amoral. -Nietzsche

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f4238656a7767512e6a7067

Fear who fears nothing!

• This just proves that gunners doesn’t tolerate cheaters like Gow does. And it’s none of your business what Salme wants to talk to him about.

If the guy is decent then Salme might give him some time to reform and if he is a good guy he might even get the chance to play gunners next round.

But If he continues a cheating path or worse decides to play in gow that encourages and embraces cheating, then imo that would be moving backwards on the road to redemption.

• Maybe your men Sheldon and Dante will let you join the com2 general chat for more than 10 minutes.

The situation is like when I forbid my son to go to the park.;)

Good server bois

Funny that you think they can forbid me stuff :D

I just dont like a chat Where everyone is toxic af and cant take a joke

When you press attack instead of defend by accident.

n5c90y209nx41.jpg

You responded from wrong forum acc

• It was well known born2be1’s quality before he was kicked its not really relevant..

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• It was well known born2be1’s quality before he was kicked its not really relevant..

why he got kicked only when he got baned and not when he switched alliances is still a mystery :D

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]