Current News & Server Updates

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • why he got kicked only when he got baned and not when he switched alliances is still a mystery :D

I dont know the answer to that!

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• we all do....but i want it to hear from a gunner :D

It‘s pretty simple really, it wasn’t yet proven he had broken any rules, Avis extended a lifeline and strongly advised the player against flouting the rules, as the alliance he moved too had already been reported, and when Gunners fears were confirmed, Gunners leaders did not hesitate to oust the player from the alliance completely.

Unsurprisingly and as we expected the player was then embraced and welcomed in to the cheats den at Gow. They say Birds of the same feather flock together and in his case that was true. In Gunners however cheats will never be housed or welcome.

• Batman, ask your leader the reason why he kept talking to born2be1 after he kicked him and ask him to show you the whole chat..

If still that wont help then you are a lost case...

• i spoke with msB today, he confirmed for me that he is indeed BatMan.

You litterly just told me you wouldn't say anyone and youre out here confirming on the forums? Low man..

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• You litterly just told me you wouldn't say anyone and youre out here confirming on the forums? Low man..

Thats me little rat Ajax

Cant help myself bro

But is confirmed Msb is batman

• i spoke with msB today, he confirmed for me that he is indeed BatMan.

I think it might be vege as well...They Both are on the same level of ret... you know :)

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

• I just dont like a chat Where everyone is toxic af

Could have fooled me, looks like your right at home on discord. Discussions you have led there have included Imbreds, severe obesity, as well as you encouraging others from your ilk to greatly exaggerate your manhood.

Batman, ask your leader the reason why he kept talking to born2be1

I’ve had a couple of discussions with different Gunners leaders, it was important the cheat was removed and to find out from player why he has made such poor choices and to ensure it did not involve other gunners members or else they would have been removed as well.

In Gunners leaders don’t kick without reason. And Gunners leaders still give time for a player to explain themselves and there motives before an informed decision can be made.

That way the Gunners leader after been presented and made aware of both sides can then make the correct decision , unfortunately for the cheat it didn’t go his way, so he went to one of the few places where cheating was/is widely accepted where he knew he would be safe and was greeted by Gow with open arms.

Post was edited 3 times, last by Bat Man ().

• I’ve had a couple of discussions with different Gunners leaders, it was important the cheat was removed and to find out from player why he has made such poor choices and to ensure it did not involve other gunners members or else they would have been removed as well.

In Gunners leaders don’t kick without reason. And Gunners leaders still give time for a player to explain himself and his motives. The leader can then make an informed decision and unfortunately for the cheat it didn’t go his way, so he went to one of the few places where cheating is accepted where he knew was a safe bet to join and was greeted by Gow with open arms.

Sure thing, first you kick and then you talk... so clever

You are just a lost case, keep writing nonsense in the forum..

• Sure thing, first you kick and then you talk... so clever

You know that’s absolutely not true as leadership was in discussions with this player prior to and after the event took place.

If your leadership lacks the ability for critical thinking or tries to cover up there own cheating by blaming others then that’s an internal problem inherent in Gow.

Understanding how some players think and how they operate bending the rules is also important. Whilst Gow collect these type of players Gunners prefer to investigate how these situations arise in the first place , that way we can also improve on avoiding such instances in the future.

There is much more involved for a Gunners leader then simply just booting a player, this might be the norm for an alliance like Gow, but for Salme, Gunners players mean much more then that, and deserve to be heard out and given a fair go.

• You are not Gunners leader am i right?

Leave such answers for leaders to write. there is a reason why Salme didnt respond to the post with the SS of his conversations with born2be1 after he kicked him.

• Salme already said all he d to say, I don’t think responding to gow trash talk, is really worth his time.

Are you Salme speaker? what is he like 3 years old? i think he is capable of speaking for himself.

• GoW logic :D

bUt But buT... TeChs aRE ThE sAmE aS bUYinG ReSouCeS

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• There is much more involved for a Gunners leader then simply just booting a player, this might be the norm for an alliance like Gow, but for Salme, Gunners players mean much more then that, and deserve to be heard out and given a fair go.

I do not know what world you live in. But that is nothing but the experience I had of the Gunners. They definitely do not give anyone a chance and they kick very lightly. Personally, I do not understand the hype with gunners anymore just a bunch of players who think they are good and really are not. Only a bunch of bullies and hypocrites hides in gunners. :rolleyes:

(sorry Tonzo i know no forum but this batman dude is living in like denusal alternative dimension.)

During my armor I wear a corset.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.