Current News & Server Updates

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • I do not know what world you live in. But that is nothing but the experience I had of the Gunners. They definitely do not give anyone a chance and they kick very lightly. Personally, I do not understand the hype with gunners anymore just a bunch of players who think they are good and really are not. Only a bunch of bullies and hypocrites hides in gunners. :rolleyes:

(sorry Tonzo i know no forum but this batman dude is living in like denusal alternative dimension.)

What explaining is to do to a person who is cheating and buying resources ?

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• I do not know what world you live in. But that is nothing but the experience I had of the Gunners. They definitely do not give anyone a chance and they kick very lightly. Personally, I do not understand the hype with gunners anymore just a bunch of players who think they are good and really are not. Only a bunch of bullies and hypocrites hides in gunners. :rolleyes:

(sorry Tonzo i know no forum but this batman dude is living in like denusal alternative dimension.)

We've already been over this, drama from previous servers spilled over, people didn't want to play alongside you as they felt you'd cause a lot more drama and so Leadership had no choice but to let you go. You however don't want to take responsibility for drama caused by you on previous servers and keep trying to shift the blame onto GUNNERS leadership accusing them of being bullies. So I don't know if you're in any position to call somebody else delusional. I hate having to say this on a public chat, but since you seem keen on opening this topic on every public forum, i guess i need to respond to it on the same forum.

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• What explaining is to do to a person who is cheating and buying resources

and the Gunners do it too, so do not be such a hypocrite. Among the first things I heard and learned when I joined was how to use Tor. come on you are no better than anyone else.;) printscrens exist, sure i can ask any of my leaders to post them in the com2 chat. If it wishes.

We've already been over this, drama from previous servers spilled over, people didn't want to play alongside you as they felt you'd cause a lot more drama and so Leadership had no choice but to let you go. You however don't want to take responsibility for drama caused by you on previous servers and keep trying to shift the blame onto GUNNERS leadership accusing them of being bullies. So I don't know if you're in any position to call somebody else delusional. I hate having to say this on a public chat, but since you seem keen on opening this topic on every public forum, i guess i need to respond to it on the same forum.

Uh come on you're not doing me any favors at all trying to hide it. I did nothing wrong in gunners have not done anything wrong at all on any server recently pours. More than I refuse to play with people who talk shit about me. You did not give me the chance to show who I am. You listened to the rat and you can not stand for what you did but try to silence it. Your loss honestly and it just shows that the leaders of the gunners are weak.

During my armor I wear a corset.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bad Ghost/Lejon ().

• and the Gunners do it too, so do not be such a hypocrite. Among the first things I heard and learned when I joined was how to use Tor. come on you are no better than anyone else.;) printscrens exist, sure i can ask any of my leaders to post them in the com2 chat. If it wishes.

Uh come on you're not doing me any favors at all trying to hide it. I did nothing wrong in gunners have not done anything wrong at all on any server recently pours. More than I refuse to play with people who talk shit about me. You did not give me the chance to show who I am. You listened to the rat and you can not stand for what you did but try to silence it. Your loss honestly and it just shows that the leaders of the gunners are weak.

I wonder who wrote ths for u , cuz last time i remember u have broken english

Com1 2019-2020 (USSR) Artorius

Com2 2020-2021 (Gunners) Lucifer

• I wonder who wrote ths for u , cuz last time i remember u have broken english

awnser on that qwestion is in the link https://prnt.sc/u908ea

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

Yes i dont understand it either.

Why would someone ever kick you?

Gunners always making mistakes like this.. Bad bad gunners

• Uh come on you're not doing me any favors at all trying to hide it. I did nothing wrong in gunners have not done anything wrong at all on any server recently pours. More than I refuse to play with people who talk shit about me. You did not give me the chance to show who I am. You listened to the rat and you can not stand for what you did but try to silence it. Your loss honestly and it just shows that the leaders of the gunners are weak.

I told you joining back was a bad idea, but you were insistent on joining us again. You left a bad impression before you left the first time. Eitherway, we felt you deserved a chance since you wanted it so badly. So we let you back in acquiescing to your insistent request to join back. But, your prior exit and the conversations before that, followed by the drama people claim to have seen from you in previous servers caused some discontent amongst our players. They said they were uncomfortable playing with you and factoring in the requests from multiple players, the leaders were left with no other choice than to kick you. This was all explained to you when you were kicked, but you refuse to accept any responsibility for all the drama surrounding you and insist that we are bullies. Eitherway, it is what it is. I understand that you're going to keep calling us bullies and what not and its just the way its going to be. You do you my friend. I have already said what i had to say, both in dms and now on 2 separate public forums. So i will most likely be ignoring anymore of these messages on this thread because its simply not worth responding to them anymore as i have stated what actually happened and have no need to satisfy someones need to constantly play the victim. I have no need to silence you, you can feel free to repeat this nonsense everywhere that you please :)

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• and the Gunners do it too, so do not be such a hypocrite. Among the first things I heard and learned when I joined was how to use Tor. come on you are no better than anyone else.;) printscrens exist, sure i can ask any of my leaders to post them in the com2 chat. If it wishes.

You were removed from the group to prevent any further drama with people in the group. Its not that hard to understand, those who cause trouble get the boot. Its not always about losing or winning but having fun, and i rather have 1 person be upset for a week then have 10 people who wanna quit because of this said 1 person.

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

• (sorry Tonzo i know no forum but this batman dude is living in like denusal alternative dimension.)

tonzofgunz silencing his members, a true dictator. It seems you went out of the frying pan and into the fire Bad Ghost/Lejon .

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• You were removed from the group to prevent any further drama with people in the group. Its not that hard to understand, those who cause trouble get the boot. Its not always about losing or winning but having fun, and i rather have 1 person be upset for a week then have 10 people who wanna quit because of this said 1 person.

You guys really have a weird recruiting strategy.

You recruit someone that you know cause drama. In fact one of your main premades already left you cause you invited her twice

then you kick one of your topplayers born2be1 (for whatever fake moral reasons) and then ask him to come back

Keep going mascotte

• A decision was made at that time and it sadly was the wrong one. However we acted on time and came up with a solution; Kick maria.

About born2be1 its simple too, he said he was gonna go buy res and we told him not to. When he got banned he said he did actually went and bought it (we never knew at the time he actually went and bought it cuz he left the ally for 10 minutes~ so we assumed he changed his mind on not buying it) so we then had a internal vote and came up with a solution too; Kick born2be.

Never was he asked to join back, that wouldn't make much sense would it ? He was only asked to make the right choice in his further plans and that was not joining GoW because we do know what he is capable of but like i said earlier today, its not all about winning or losing we are here to have fun and make sure everyone else in our group is going to have fun too.

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

• I told you joining back was a bad idea, but you were insistent on joining us again. You left a bad impression before you left the first time. Eitherway, we felt you deserved a chance since you wanted it so badly. So we let you back in acquiescing to your insistent request to join back. But, your prior exit and the conversations before that, followed by the drama people claim to have seen from you in previous servers caused some discontent amongst our players. They said they were uncomfortable playing with you and factoring in the requests from multiple players, the leaders were left with no other choice than to kick you. This was all explained to you when you were kicked, but you refuse to accept any responsibility for all the drama surrounding you and insist that we are bullies. Eitherway, it is what it is. I understand that you're going to keep calling us bullies and what not and its just the way its going to be. You do you my friend. I have already said what i had to say, both in dms and now on 2 separate public forums. So i will most likely be ignoring anymore of these messages on this thread because its simply not worth responding to them anymore as i have stated what actually happened and have no need to satisfy someones need to constantly play the victim. I have no need to silence you, you can feel free to repeat this nonsense everywhere that you please :)

I have not made any drama at all so a little difficult to take responsibility for what you have not done. You also know the two reasons why I left the first time. and both were for not creating drama. It was partly because I felt threatened, although I reacted there, but it was in connection with the team connecting to the server. But my wish was actually not to make a drama. I did not want to create anything but at the same time I did not want to be driven away. I have not done anything wrong and you know that, so I can not take responsibility for your actions when it is you who is wrong.

Then friends do not bully each other but of course you can see me as your friend but you are not my friend.

• In some respects, they are same thing in my opinion.

Except that opinions don’t matter when it comes to breaking the rules and what tg has decided.

Edit. You do realise Gow is as well known for teching as they are for cheating right ?

GoW logic :D

It’s even funnier because it’s true :D

I see other alliances really interested in recruiting Gunners kicked members :D

Even our sloppy left overs are still better players with more integrity then gows leaders :D

• I have not made any drama at all so a little difficult to take responsibility for what you have not done. You also know the two reasons why I left the first time. and both were for not creating drama. It was partly because I felt threatened, although I reacted there, but it was in connection with the team connecting to the server. But my wish was actually not to make a drama. I did not want to create anything but at the same time I did not want to be driven away. I have not done anything wrong and you know that, so I can not take responsibility for your actions when it is you who is wrong.

Then friends do not bully each other but of course you can see me as your friend but you are not my friend.

Its 100% gunners fault, you did nothing wrong

• Gunners are horrible people.

Once I went for an icecream and they just took it from me and threw it on the ground

How dare you go for icecream without asking permission ?

Had to make an example of you.

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

• I did nothing wrong in gunners have not done anything wrong at all on any server recently pours. More than I refuse to play with people who talk shit about me. You did not give me the chance to show who I am.

Maria why do you even try & convince people you are the victim?
    Maybe its possible that people on com just finally seen you for who you truly are, just as they have done on nordics & Anglosphere.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)