Current News & Server Updates

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • I wonder who wrote ths for u , cuz last time i remember u have broken english

you realize your english is broken as well do you?

but its ok you are gunner so you can be pathetic :D

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

• Maria why do you even try & convince people you are the victim?
    Maybe its possible that people on com just finally seen you for who you truly are, just as they have done on nordics & Anglosphere.

Just because you say things about me does not make them truths.

During my armor I wear a corset.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• you realize your english is broken as well do you?

hello my fan , :cryingrobert: :D

i dont see any broken english , teach me daddy

Com1 2019-2020 (USSR) Artorius

Com2 2020-2021 (Gunners) Lucifer

• hello my fan , :cryingrobert: :D

i dont see any broken english , teach me daddy

i think you missunderstood the roles...it could be that you dont understand english well so i'll get over it

you just suck at english just as you suck at travian no doubt in that :D

COM4 - Venom [GD]

• Just because you say things about me does not make them truths.

Just a brief intermission from memes. What a increadibly weird coincidence that every server Loffe joins you just happen to also want to join despite him being - according to you - this big bad bully.

Gunners -5 reputation with Saravan for even considering this clown to play in your team.

• i think you missunderstood the roles...it could be that you dont understand english well so i'll get over it

suck at travian :D , i wont reply on this one , go ask your team who bounced on me first :P

• suck at travian :D , i wont reply on this one , go ask your team who bounced on me first :P

thats because there is nothing to reply on the truth...guess only time will tell :)

COM4 - Venom [GD]

• Just a brief intermission from memes. What a increadibly weird coincidence that every server Loffe joins you just happen to also want to join despite him being - according to you - this big bad bully.

Gunners -5 reputation with Saravan for even considering this clown to play in your team.

How is your reputation with TEN nowadays?

• Just a brief intermission from memes. What a increadibly weird coincidence that every server Loffe joins you just happen to also want to join despite him being - according to you - this big bad bully.

i deside that i shuld play this server more than 2 weeks before that loffe anuset that he wuld play. So i culd say tha same thing way do Loffe always wish to play hte servers im on? last com1 this com1 and now com2?

During my armor I wear a corset.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• thats because there is nothing to reply on the truth...guess only time will tell :)

at least im not hiding my IGN :S , share your IGN and lets see which account is better :P , as u said baby , keep hiding in boonies for now , only time will tell

• you realize your english is broken as well do you?

Robert my friend.

In your attempt to 💩 on Gunners, your 💩ing on yourself thrice, seeing as you played with Gunners for two servers and with you so quick to turn around and publicly 💩 talk them it doesn't reflect well.

With full respect ofc.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Robert my friend.

In your attempt to 💩 on Gunners, your 💩ing on yourself thrice, seeing as you played with Gunners for two servers and with you so quick to turn around and publicly 💩 talk them it doesn't reflect well.

With full respect ofc.

please delete this...im not proud i played two servers in gunners.Actually one of them were not even gunners just one leader

COM4 - Venom [GD]

• i think you missunderstood the roles...it could be that you dont understand english well so i'll get over it

Mate, if you want proper grammar in every sentence, you might want to stay away from the forum. Its quite obvious he understands English just fine, seeing as he can read, comprehend and respond to everything that is being said. Some grammatical errors in a second language is not a big deal. He's obviously talking about her way of typing and the way every word is misspelled. Not exactly funny imo, but it is what it is. Eitherway, Pot meet kettle, its spelt "misunderstood", not "missunderstood"

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• Mate, if you want proper grammar in every sentence, you might want to stay away from the forum. Its quite obvious he understands English just fine, seeing as he can read, comprehend and respond to everything that is being said. Some grammatical errors in a second language is not a big deal. He's obviously talking about her way of typing and the way every word is misspelled. Not exactly funny imo, but it is what it is. Eitherway, Pot meet kettle, its spelt "misunderstood", not "missunderstood"

ahh my other fan...how can you not love them

COM4 - Venom [GD]

• i deside that i shuld play this server more than 2 weeks before that loffe anuset that he wuld play. So i culd say tha same thing way do Loffe always wish to play hte servers im on? last com1 this com1 and now com2?

Your reputation precedes you..

I heard you get kicked from every alliance or have to leave because you keep upsetting everyone ?

If its true then, why you do this ?

• Lets not give Robert credit for playing with Gunners please, he deleted on the first server and second server there was no "Gunners".

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• Lets not give Robert credit for playing with Gunners please, he deleted on the first server and second server there was no "Gunners".

i never played gunners

COM4 - Venom [GD]