Current News & Server Updates

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Your reputation precedes you..

I heard you get kicked from every alliance or have to leave because you keep upsetting everyone ?

If its true then, why you do this ?

No it defently not true. I have plyde whit sevrel alainses and have ben welcome back fore rund 2,3 ore more runds after that. I have listed evry server that i have plyde on a blogg essy to find ther can you se all of my records and se that preclement isent true. This is just some olof propagand and vices that got pisst after i say no to them on com1 becus i totaly refuse to play whit olof. What happends now om com1 that i lefr tha ally i was playing was becus one of the leders is an totaly *forbiden word On forum* and that on outer leder shitt talkt behind my back. i donte play whit pepeol that trets me badly. One of the resson i dont play whit loffe. As i say just becus loffe preclames somting its the truteh.

Loffe and i disslike ehuter i got my ressons he gots his. but its not me that dosent talks abute annyting els in chatts than me as he does.

During my armor I wear a corset.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• No it defently not true. I have plyde whit sevrel alainses and have ben welcome back fore rund 2,3 ore more runds after that. I have listed evry server that i have plyde on a blogg essy to find ther can you se all of my records and se that preclement isent true. This is just some olof propagand and vices that got pisst after i say no to them on com1 becus i totaly refuse to play whit olof. What happends now om com1 that i lefr tha ally i was playing was becus one of the leders is an totaly *forbiden word On forum* and that on outer leder shitt talkt behind my back. i donte play whit pepeol that trets me badly. One of the resson i dont play whit loffe. As i say just becus loffe preclames somting its the truteh.

Loffe and i disslike ehuter i got my ressons he gots his. but its not me that dosent talks abute annyting els in chatts than me as he does.

Yeah Loffe is obsessed with you....

He is accusing you of all kind of stuff

Just 10 mins ago he messaged me said you ate a bat

• Yeah Loffe is obsessed with you....

He is accusing you of all kind of stuff

Just 10 mins ago he messaged me said you ate a bat

Ooo did he. Its the opiset he ets evryting that even cant be etting. :) Just give him polly, pizza and kebab is not sadesfying him anny more.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• at least im not hiding my IGN :S , share your IGN and lets see which account is better :P , as u said baby , keep hiding in boonies for now , only time will tell

Robert, you can't compete with this guy, look how many def points he has, but do not worry, "only time will tell" if he is such a good defender ;)

• Ooo did he. Its the opiset he ets evryting that even cant be etting. :) Just give him polly, pizza and kebab is not sadesfying him anny more.

He also said you faked your death and that you hide children in your basement... he is telling this to everyone in com2.

Maybe is good you join com2 chat and explain yourself?

• 3f1c92d4e9c6fed60b468a5be24e5274.png

Come to discord Maria, people miss you.:(

I wuld rhater be lifethime band from forum than enter that chatt. and im disepionted on you fore sendig me the links. if i refuse to be in vices chatts whti those pepol i defently never goan enter a chatt white them that is a server chatt.

• Robert, you can't compete with this guy, look how many def points he has, but do not worry, "only time will tell" if he is such a good defender ;)

top tier defender as u see :D

not my fault people forget and send 1 other troop when they try to scout me :D

Com1 2019-2020 (USSR) Artorius

Com2 2020-2021 (Gunners) Lucifer

• He also said you faked your death

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Loffe ().

• One of the resson i dont play whit loffe. As i say just becus loffe preclames somting its the truteh.

I’m not sure about Loffe maybe your right and he is wrong. All the best in ten. Do you have link for com2 community discord ?

We are also discussing it there.

Btw Pay no attention to Ajax if anyone tried to eat a bat, I would stomp on there head. #Bat lives matter!

• He also said you faked your death and that you hide children in your basement... he is telling this to everyone in com2.

Maybe is good you join com2 chat and explain yourself?

What happend last yers is privet. But yes i did write that presentation and it was rl truma and shitt. Noting that i will go in to on forum more than that. Noting i will expeling in a public chatt ehiter its privet.

wel it can be true that i hide things in my basment but its not children. Its noting ilige ehiter just my stach of wine. now when you know my secrtet dont come and knick them plz. ;)

I’m not sure about Loffe maybe your right and he is wrong. All the best in ten. Do you have link for com2 community discord ?

We are also discussing it there.

Btw Pay no attention to Ajax if anyone tried to eat a bat, I would stomp on there head. #Bat lives matter!

Sorry as i have allrady say i will not enter that chatt not even if i get payde. so have the best thime ther i will enye the reports i get from that chatt abute what you all say abute me. I have relaise that im a myth in travian comutey and i can never explen all falch repetutin outether abuet me. only thing i can do if pepeol gives me a chans that show thay are wrong. give loffe a bag of polly frome me as i reber he loves the red ones.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bad Ghost/Lejon ().

• What happend last yers is privet. But yes i did write that presentation and it was rl truma and shitt. Noting that i will go in to on forum more than that. Noting i will expeling in a public chatt ehiter its privet.

wel it can be true that i hide things in my basment but its not children. Its noting ilige ehiter just my stach of wine. now when you know my secrtet dont come and knick them plz. ;)

You seem kinda cute. Maybe i can come drink a glass of wine with you 1 day

• More like take anyone and everyone then decide if they are worthy of not.

• More like take anyone and everyone then decide if they are worthy of not.

Ten people talking about recruiting worthy players

LOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoL

Tagging everyone to join PrEmAdE tEaM

• So i culd say tha same thing way do Loffe always wish to play hte servers im on? last com1 this com1 and now com2?

Loffe is on current com1?

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• top tier defender as u see :D

not my fault people forget and send 1 other troop when they try to scout me :D

You defended 1900 troops, Not only 450.

Come on, don't be shy and show us some real reports.. ;)

• Ten people talking about recruiting worthy players

LOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoL

Tagging everyone to join PrEmAdE tEaM

We take a lot of players but once they are in we dont kick them out for being unworthy of the team, after asking them to give their time and money. Rather we train them and grow as a team.

• no one from TEN was banned so idk what you are talking about

Good there are still clean alliances like ours left and seems Goats are also in the same boat..

Gunners prefer a player that is already highly skilled means less training required, also leaders have more time to work on our in game plans.

That said I’ll always have a soft spot for any established team that’s still prepared to train newbies. After all, who else is going to carry the flame of this great game after us old vets are gone ?