Current News & Server Updates

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • I have not made any drama at all so a little difficult to take responsibility for what you have not done. You also know the two reasons why I left the first time. and both were for not creating drama. It was partly because I felt threatened, although I reacted there, but it was in connection with the team connecting to the server. But my wish was actually not to make a drama. I did not want to create anything but at the same time I did not want to be driven away. I have not done anything wrong and you know that, so I can not take responsibility for your actions when it is you who is wrong.

Then friends do not bully each other but of course you can see me as your friend but you are not my friend.

i deside that i shuld play this server more than 2 weeks before that loffe anuset that he wuld play. So i culd say tha same thing way do Loffe always wish to play hte servers im on? last com1 this com1 and now com2

What happened to your spelling between these two posts? It's like you got hit over the head with a shovel somewhere after the first post and before the second or something.

• You defended 1900 troops, Not only 450.

Come on, don't be shy and show us some real reports.. ;)

i didnt deny something like that 8) , im not hypocrite like people that denied buying res then got banned

Com1 2019-2020 (USSR) Artorius

Com2 2020-2021 (Gunners) Lucifer

• To be clear, as much as i enjoy Batman's comments he does not speak for Gunners leadership

Gunners prefer a player that is already highly skilled means less training required, also leaders have more time to work on our in game plans.

This ain't true at all, skill does not matter at all. We would recruit some of the 'worst' people skillwise aslong as we can just enjoy having a chat with him.

Like i said earlier, we are trying to make sure everyone enjoys the game over here.

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• We take a lot of players but once they are in we dont kick them out for being unworthy of the team, after asking them to give their time and money. Rather we train them and grow as a team.

Incorrect. We've kicked 2 players, 1 for buying res and the other one was before server started because people in the alliance said they don't feel comfortable playing with her coz of drama on previous servers. But yeah, say whatever you feel like saying, doesn't really have to make any sense.

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• We take a lot of players but once they are in we dont kick them out for being unworthy of the team, after asking them to give their time and money. Rather we train them and grow as a team.

Thats a bald statement, what makes you think we kick people because they are ''unworthy of the team'' ?

Because we kicked Maria ? Because we kicked someone who bought resources ?

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• You mean this?

loffe, as much as you hate a player , its no reason to bring mental health related things to a public forum, if a person is actually depressed, who will take the responsibility if something goes wrong ?

theres a real person behind all of these forum IGNs, its a game dont stoop so low as to call out people on their RL issue. its all a game for imaginary internet points.

Ex CWL, SG, Wild

Com4 (2018-19) - The Force [Goats]

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force [EXODUS]

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese [EXODUS]

Com2 (2020-21) - Timepass [Goats]

• Ten people talking about recruiting worthy players

LOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoL

Tagging everyone to join PrEmAdE tEaM

arxt6ie45ok31.png?auto=webp&s=f453076de9847bfee8b0d151805c65bd1b2d91f4

Your gunner bois did way more recruiting than he did though, that's nothing.

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• arxt6ie45ok31.png?auto=webp&s=f453076de9847bfee8b0d151805c65bd1b2d91f4

He's not talking about the number of recruits. He's saying TEN of all people have no right to say we mass recruited without considering anything about our recruits, considering we actually contacted individuals and didn't join some group and ask everyone to join us without considering anything.

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Sponge(HH) ().

• loffe, as much as you hate a player , its no reason to bring mental health related things to a public forum, if a person is actually depressed, who will take the responsibility if something goes wrong ?

theres a real person behind all of these forum IGNs, its a game dont stoop so low as to call out people on their RL issue. its all a game for imaginary internet points.

Ive removed the comment, since alot of people dont know the history here.

No point getting into all this on forum.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Guys Gunners recruited hard, no ones denying it 😂

GoW, and Ten did too?

arxt6ie45ok31.png?auto=webp&s=f453076de9847bfee8b0d151805c65bd1b2d91f4

Mist Ten = 225ish accounts Gunners = 201 Accounts 🧐

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• We've already been over this, drama from previous servers spilled over, people didn't want to play alongside you as they felt you'd cause a lot more drama and so Leadership had no choice but to let you go. You however don't want to take responsibility for drama caused by you on previous servers and keep trying to shift the blame onto GUNNERS leadership accusing them of being bullies. So I don't know if you're in any position to call somebody else delusional. I hate having to say this on a public chat, but since you seem keen on opening this topic on every public forum, i guess i need to respond to it on the same forum.

Maria and calling others bullies, name a more inconic duo

Some people gets born with unlucky brains.

Jimmy is one of them

Resident scapegoat

• They way I read this thread, it would make more sence if you (the players Who wrote all theese posts about past servers) asked travian to make a private server just for y'll.

No gold and No techs. Just the 10-20'ish of you batteling via livestreaming for 1 week. With all your combined skills, it should not be impossibel, for one of you to have zeroed everyone else within 7 days..

I would deffently watch it 24/7 with popcorn on twitch..

//

Crazychild

• Something tells me this is too much posting for a server this old?

Tl;dr anyone?

Com2 TLDR:

GoW crying about techs, GoW caught buying resources, GoW Leadership banned (most of them), GoW shifting blame on everyone else.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Com2 TLDR:

GoW crying about techs, GoW caught buying resources, GoW Leadership banned (most of them), GoW shifting blame on everyone else.

Not an encouraging start then. Long way to go. Lets let it go and focus on something productive.

Who is gonna give a report on the alliance/quad positions? Is this gonna be a unipolar or multipolar server?

Looking forward.