Current News & Server Updates

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Not an encouraging start then. Long way to go. Lets let it go and focus on something productive.

Who is gonna give a report on the alliance/quad positions? Is this gonna be a unipolar or multipolar server?

Looking forward.

I know man, GoW are a great alliance with some fantastic players. They dont need to resort to this, maybe its a case of they dont have enough confidence to do it legit, or maybe its a self destructive tenancy/ something to fall back on. I hope they do some soul searching and come out the other side because they have so much to give!

Breakdown below:

Com2 Server Breakdown/ OP Reports

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Com2 TLDR:

GoW crying about techs, GoW caught buying resources, GoW Leadership banned (most of them), GoW shifting blame on everyone else.

Certainly not something for new players in Gow to aspire too.

Not an encouraging start then...

Who is gonna give a report on the alliance/quad positions? Is this gonna be a unipolar or multipolar server?

Looking forward.

At the moment Gunners in the ne are eyeing

Off Gow in the nw. Gow have tried to flee destruction from duat the opposing force in the nw that managed to settle the best croppers first,

Afraid, Gow packed there bags and headed off to the boonies , which makes them more difficult targets ( Gow&Gunners old rivals) to light up again on the battlefield.

Seems in Sw Ikea and Goats have kind of a nap, like dnd and Gunners in the ne do, Goats are fairly happy to be grazing off ikea tech alliances. And Ikea are currently no.1 simmers, very closely matched by duat in that regard.

SE 2.0-1 and ten is the only real battle front being played out atm besides ne meta vs gunners. I figure it’s only a matter of time before 2.01 get assimilated and added to the power that is already in ten but for now they are enjoying a good fight.

• Guys Gunners recruited hard, no ones denying it 😂

GoW, and Ten did too?

Mist Ten = 225ish accounts Gunners = 201 Accounts 🧐

Ah yes, because Rough represents how TEN recruited as a whole. FYI, we didn't recruit hard at all. We relied on com2 players returning to play with us and sending individual messages to old teammates in past servers. Most of the outside recruitment we had were our com2 players bringing their friends/teammates with them (which was only a handful), but we didn't go out of our way begging in every server to join us.

Also, we came here with less than 120 accounts.. nothing comparable to the 200+ accounts Gunners have and probably some more accounts that are unaccounted for. I think our in-game recruitment is justified again for who we have to deal with this time around:

SE 2.0-1 and ten is the only real battle front being played out atm besides ne meta vs gunners. I figure it’s only a matter of time before 2.01 get assimilated and added to the power that is already in ten but for now they are enjoying a good fight.

Unfortunately, even if we wanted to, there's no more space :D

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• Ah yes, because Rough represents how TEN recruited as a whole. FYI, we didn't recruit hard at all. We relied on com2 players returning to play with us and sending individual messages to old teammates in past servers. Most of the outside recruitment we had were our com2 players bringing their friends/teammates with them (which was only a handful), but we didn't go out of our way begging in every server to join us.

Well Mist id make the same point. unfortunately Gunners unlike VICES, GOATS and even TEN to be honest... dont have the privilege of being a long to very long time established team who developed and recruited pedigree players over a long period of time. So Gunners (like GoW) dont have that to rely on WRT old teammates etc (atleast that arent tied to metas already here). We have all seen the number of wings GOATs have brought in the past to servers and that is what we were expecting here. VIces, SGR and TEN have all played with 200+ accounts on other servers, so for Gunners to expand on their numbers with the 'hope' to compete at that level isnt such a ridiculous thing.

• Well Mist id make the same point. unfortunately Gunners unlike VICES, GOATS and even TEN to be honest... dont have the privilege of being a long to very long time established team who developed and recruited pedigree players over a long period of time.

It’s truly amazing where Gunners have come in such a short time, already with two victories under our belt and Gunning for a third in a row, since our formation. It’s no wonder players are prepared to drop everything, even leave there old teams or home servers to join such an illustrious team.

It should be remembered in gunners short history we’ve managed to climb up the rungs enduring and outclassing all our opponents in pretty much every field, becoming a top shelf outfit. Now we see some new faces amongst our warrior elites and I gotta say the potential of some of these guys looks very, very impressive.

And so it will need to be, Ten still has more accounts, and the level of competition here is no less then top tier. It’s going to be a wild ride, even with Gunners A game this round, this will be no walk in the park.

• 😂😂

• It’s truly amazing where Gunners have come in such a short time, already with two victories under our belt and Gunning for a third in a row, since our formation. It’s no wonder players are prepared to drop everything, even leave there old teams or home servers to join such an illustrious team.

It's true though.

I left my wife and children because I got an invite to play in gunners.

• It’s truly amazing where Gunners have come in such a short time, already with two victories under our belt and Gunning for a third in a row, since our formation. It’s no wonder players are prepared to drop everything, even leave there old teams or home servers to join such an illustrious team.

It should be remembered in gunners short history we’ve managed to climb up the rungs enduring and outclassing all our opponents in pretty much every field, becoming a top shelf outfit. Now we see some new faces amongst our warrior elites and I gotta say the potential of some of these guys looks very, very impressive.

And so it will need to be, Ten still has more accounts, and the level of competition here is no less then top tier. It’s going to be a wild ride, even with Gunners A game this round, this will be no walk in the park.

Last server you lost and got your WW chiefed

TEN won

• Last server you lost and got your WW chiefed

TEN won

last server we were a team with ten and held the winning ww, if you had your reading glasses on you would have seen our winning ww read Ten-Gunners,

Gow were the ultimate losers last round. I know it’s hard for you to comprehend, and very difficult for you to move on from this, maybe get gud? without cheating or abusing the system?

Heck might even earn your team some level of respect. Not that you would care too much about that?

Diplomacy is one of many ways a team can win, I think ten has been carried by another team every victory they’ve shared, what I did like about Gow leaders though last round was, in the end they actually confessed that they sucked at diplomacy and appreciated there were many things they could have done a lot better.

Having endgame hammers probably being one of them lol

Just a shame Gow had to become known as the cheaters this round in order to compete with us and stay relevant, even then they will be remembered as a mediocre team that fled to the boonies, outmatched and outclassed by duat, regardless of Gow having more players/ using techs and cheating, which goes to the highest level of Gow leadership. What a sorry bunch of misfits and under achievers Gow has become.

• Bat Man with how much you talk about us, i would guess you love us and want to join us,

Hehehe maybe I secretly did.

Actually I only replied to Ajax since it seems he had forgotten ten-gunners won. I’m beginning to think gow has an obsession with the Batman, even when I discuss other teams, Gow still wants Batman’s spot light :D

I personally do not have the required dexterity to suck my own cock, but reading this post reminds me that everything can be possible if you try hard enough. The ultimate plot twist is that Batman is actually in Duat.

• So why do you say you found 0 defenses on me when you did the same? Why don't you tell 1qaz that what he says doesn't make sense (since you're a leader) and that you have the techs too. Do you realize that your consistency is equal to 0? We were talking about born2be1 and you immediately screwed up the conversation. I thought you were the only one in the goW to admit the facts but until you are caught buying resources you did everything in the discord to say the opposite. LMAO. On the part of my broken English I know I'm sorry, lol.

whats going on with that buying res

we thought its a fairy tail

and how any1 can justify this act?

feels like we came from another planet LMAO

dont forget its just a game..

take it EZ

• Well Mist id make the same point. unfortunately Gunners unlike VICES, GOATS and even TEN to be honest... dont have the privilege of being a long to very long time established team who developed and recruited pedigree players over a long period of time. So Gunners (like GoW) dont have that to rely on WRT old teammates etc (atleast that arent tied to metas already here). We have all seen the number of wings GOATs have brought in the past to servers and that is what we were expecting here. VIces, SGR and TEN have all played with 200+ accounts on other servers, so for Gunners to expand on their numbers with the 'hope' to compete at that level isnt such a ridiculous thing.

Nahh I don't think we have that kind of privilege, we've only been together for 3-4 servers unlike these boomers in GOATS and VICES who've been playing with each other for more than a decade lmao

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• last server we were a team with ten and held the winning ww, if you had your reading glasses on you would have seen our winning ww read Ten-Gunners,

After we chiefed your WW you came to TEN begging yeah. But we all know its not your win. Even your (co-)leaders wouldnt be that pathetic

• But we all know its not your win.

It was a shared victory btw ten& gunners no begging necessary, you made the mistakes of attacking ten & gunners together and choked on more then you could chew, Which caused the pact to happen against Gow in the first place, but don’t let that get you down, this is a new round and hiding away in the boonies might just help your chances, with some end game hammers, that’s assuming Ofc Gunners doesn’t get to them first.