Current News & Server Updates

• Bat Man I know that there's a "legend' that bats are blind, but man ... this one is deaf as well.

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• Bat Man I know that there's a "legend' that bats are blind, but man ... this one is deaf as well.

I must say it’s satisfying seeing insults from gow, that’s how low there players have to stoop, its about as effective as getting caught cheating in game, as it also means there players can no longer debate anything of substance :)

The minute that happens a player loses the argument on the forum, just like Gow lost against us last round.

Gow when will you let last server go? , you lost fair and square against us and there is no need to stay salty about it here, you win some you lose some Gow, chances are you may even do better this time, although not exactly an ideal start..

• I must say it’s satisfying seeing insults from gow

I'm speaking on my behalf, not GOW ... and didn't mean it as an insult, just as an observation. But staying upside down for long periods seems to have had an effect on you, not in the right direction.

s5.com

• I'm speaking on my behalf, not GOW ... and didn't mean it as an insult, just as an observation.

It’s ok I forgive you :p Did you even observe what the last winning ww name on com2 was called ? or you want to ignore it?

Im pretty sure Gow’s name wasn’t there and ours was, if that makes me as blind as a bat what do you think that makes you ? 8o

• It’s ok I forgive you :p Did you even observe what the last winning ww name on com2 was called ? or you want to ignore it?

Im pretty sure Gow’s name wasn’t there and ours was, if that makes me as blind as a bat what do you think that makes you ? 8o

if i remember correct few days ago you said you are in GoW...now you say "im pretty sure Gow's name wasn't there and OURS was".So question is really simple.... who is "us"?

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

• if i remember correct few days ago you said you are in GoW...now you say "im pretty sure Gow's name wasn't there..

Correct I said I could be a spy too. where I’m playing exactly doesn’t really matter, if it’s clear who I’m supporting.

I'm speaking on my behalf, not GOW ...

Always wise to remember for most players posting on the forum this is 9/10 usually the case. And wise not to get too carried away for this reason.

We could continue to discuss last round and reasons why Gunners/ten won or why gow didn’t win or lose..

Whilst I’d be happy to continue to indulge Gow players on this subject, let’s instead for the greater good of this server steer discussions back on track here.

Now I believe someone was going to do a server/cropper analysis soon ?

• We could continue to discuss last round and reasons why Gunners/ten won or why gow didn’t win or lose..

I know the reason. The reason is because I refused to hug with TEN when they offered us the deal ... cause it was more fun just to take your WW with your getter access and all. Simple as that, the victory was secondary, the purpose was Gunners not to win, and we both know it, that you don't really consider it a victory. You can continue telling everyone on the forum or anywhere else that you were victorious, and of course, you can considered it as victory on "paper", but deep down you know you were the biggest losers ... you were the only alliance that had all the elements for a win, you could have done it even without hugging TEN, even after we took your WW ... but you were too "deaf" to "see it" :)

s5.com

• we both know it, that you don't really consider it a victory. You can continue telling everyone on the forum or anywhere else that you were victorious, and of course, you can considered it as victory on "paper",

I do consider it a victory for ten and Gunners everyone that contributed and helped build the winning world wonder all had a piece to play in the victory. And the efforts of every players ensuring the job got done was important for every level of the world wonder being built.

I take nothing away from anyone that gave a helping hand, it’s theirs and our victory, one which was enjoyed from players on both sides.

• It’s ok I forgive you :p Did you even observe what the last winning ww name on com2 was called ? or you want to ignore it?

The message said: congratulations to TEN. Also in the hall of fame it says: won by TEN.

if they changed their name to TEN/Gunners it would have been different, but they did not :)

If we call our WW Gunners suck and build it to lvl 100, does that mean you win? ;)

• The message said: congratulations to TEN. Also in the hall of fame it says: won by TEN.

We had a confed with ten and were part of ten as much as they were part of Gunners.

you were the only alliance that had all the elements for a win, you could have done it even without hugging ten,

It was never about could gunners have done it alone or done it better, or that we had to win exactly to gow specifications, there was nothing either team needed to prove, even if as you say Gunners could have won it better then anyone else, the point became moot when we allied ten.

We made a diplomatic decision or hugged if you prefer after GoW signed there own fate by switching targets and attacking us together, this in turn United ten and Gunners front, not just on the battlefront but later also with our world wonders.

It would not have mattered either if our leaders built the ww to 100, or if it said Gow sucked for that matter, the winning ww still would have been a shared victory with all our confederate partners, which obviously would have included ten too.

That said it was never about winning the Gow way, Gow was never really in a position to win as you say, our victory was won by uniting with ten as apart of ten just as they also became part of Gunners. (Obv this round is very different, we don’t have any allies with ten or anyone atm ftm)

Some of our leadership even had ten in there profile too because they were just as much a part of ten as the were a part of Gunners.

The ww did not read Gow sucked or that any team sucked for that matter, the ww simply read Ten/Gunners which was the supreme winning world wonder.

To this day Gow still cry about it and lose sleep, they probably will for a long time to come. I know they regret that they didn’t try harder on there diplomacy or should have done a lot better when they absorbed a good chunk of another meta themselves. This is why I believe to this day many in gow feel they still have unfinished business.

*edit

As exciting and engaging as last round was, most of us in gunners and ten have advanced and moved on way past that point here.

If Gow players would like to continue last servers discussions with me feel free to pm if you want to continue this discussion, I’ll even make a relevant thread we can respond there, that way we can keep this one free to discuss current com2 news and events :)

• Ok guys move on please

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Almost done guys, about half way through someone was like "your doing this the hard way". Now with some amazing help from Gunners Spreadsheet warriors (an area i was never good at it) we are finishing it up. Tomorrow Morning (American morning) I will post a view only link to a google sheet along with my review of how it looks. Sorry for the long wait guys !

i guess the guy who was supposed to do analysis gave up after reading 14 pages of gunners vs gow history :wall:

Would love a cropper analysis bro, that will distract everyone then.

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

RedSwords UK4 (Never Give Up - Never Surrender)

Polaris Anglo 29 5x ( IDTS!)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Aurum Anglo 6 R2 (Elements)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)

• Almost done guys, about half way through someone was like "your doing this the hard way". Now with some amazing help from Gunners Spreadsheet warriors (an area i was never good at it) we are finishing it up. Tomorrow Morning (American morning) I will post a view only link to a google sheet along with my review of how it looks. Sorry for the long wait guys !

Can’t wait to get completely shit on by Gunners propaganda

:harold:

• I am not here to start arguments or provide false hoods. This is my first round with gunners and my first .com round since 2017 so I will be providing a fully factual review. If facts and stats is propaganda then this conversation ended before it begun.

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)

• I am not here to start arguments or provide false hoods. This is my first round with gunners and my first .com round since 2017 so I will be providing a fully factual review. If facts and stats is propaganda then this conversation ended before it begun

what a coincidence? u also part of the new players line of gunners? :P

• what a coincidence? u also part of the new players line of gunners? :P

yeah were the new recruits from anglo :D

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)