Current News & Server Updates

• I am not here to start arguments or provide false hoods. This is my first round with gunners and my first .com round since 2017 so I will be providing a fully factual review. If facts and stats is propaganda then this conversation ended before it begun.

well I really hope it will be rational and not just shitting on Gow because they are Gow. Negative opinions are always welcome but if it’s only negative and there is no single positive thing to say than I will call it propaganda.

• well I really hope it will be rational and not just shitting on Gow because they are Gow. Negative opinions are always welcome but if it’s only negative and there is no single positive thing to say than I will call it propaganda.

Since when GoW made anything positive? :harold:

• I am not here to start arguments or provide false hoods. This is my first round with gunners and my first .com round since 2017 so I will be providing a fully factual review. If facts and stats is propaganda then this conversation ended before it begun.

Here's hoping that any predictions you make are more accurate here than they were on AS6 :whistling:

• well I really hope it will be rational and not just shitting on Gow because they are Gow. Negative opinions are always welcome but if it’s only negative and there is no single positive thing to say than I will call it propaganda.

Unless an area of the analysis discusses how Gows or IKEA’s cheating has impacted the game, or where alliances are superior in integrity and game play, then it still can’t be considered propaganda.

For example will alliances want to shake hands with an alliance that goes against the grain and houses cheats ? And what sort of alliances would align themselves with these kind of players ?

These topics can be free from propaganda and also makes for some interesting discussions.

Since when GoW made anything positive? :harold:

Now that could be considered propaganda.

Getting popcorn ready for com2 analysis :)

• Looking forward to it, hyperion.

Thankyou

So its Gow and Ikea against everyone else?

Nice for once GoW is not on their own:huh:

• Here's hoping that any predictions you make are more accurate here than they were on AS6 :whistling:

Good thing im not making any predictions, just reviewing and providing commentary after looking at facts and stats.

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

RedSwords UK4 (Never Give Up - Never Surrender)

Polaris Anglo 29 5x ( IDTS!)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Aurum Anglo 6 R2 (Elements)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)

• heh, not sure why would you let Duat out of the equation .. Plss give them the same love as all other tech lords

Ex CWL, SG, Wild

Com4 (2018-19) - The Force [Goats]

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force [EXODUS]

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese [EXODUS]

Com2 (2020-21) - Timepass [Goats]

• go to sleep verdie

• Small request by team Dire

Can we leave the cheating/teching/last server talk behind... It’s old news, theres enough on other threats already written about it. Also, every alliance is guilty of cheating, so stop acting like you are the holy. (teching in this form & password sharing is also cheating!) This server is fresh with new players and meta’s, don't bury it into the pile of poo from last round please.

My eyes want to read proper shittalk, accurate analysis’ or reports.

Thank you

Post was edited 1 time, last by Zennaa ().

• Small request by team Dire

Can we leave the cheating/teching/last server talk behind... It’s old news, theres enough on other threats already written about it. Also, every alliance is guilty of cheating, so stop acting like you are the holy. (teching in this form & password sharing is also cheating!) This server is fresh with new players and meta’s, don't bury it into the pile of poo from last round please.

My eyes want to read proper shittalk, accurate analysis’ or reports.

Thank you

Hey, you seem familiar. DnD? Drunk n Disorderly. Drunk Pandas.

• Yes, anglo1, good old days where no techs were used ;)

Jeez. Its worrying if you reminisce about those days lol. We had enough drama there, didnt we? Was wondering about techs. What are techs? I dont remember your ig nick. Were we on the same team?

• It was and still is Dire :wolf:, I mostly fought RD ... and TP from time to time

Techs how they are on this server are mostly accounts that have been made by a player to support his main account.

Jeez. Its worrying if you reminisce about those days lol. We had enough drama there, didnt we? Was wondering about techs. What are techs? I dont remember your ig nick. Were we on the same team?

• every alliance is guilty of cheating

Not true.

I have not played for 10 years or so, but am back now. In my experience of playing back then, and I suspect it is the same now, those who cheat do not win in the long run. Their bots make stupid mistakes. Their cheating gets caught out. Even if they are not punished by the multihunters (or whoever does that job now), it is obvious to an experienced player what they are doing. They are less good at the game, hence why they feel the need to cheat.

We consistently raided more resources, killed more troops and grew stronger armies. Because we played better.

We need not concern ourselves with them, nor assume everyone cheats. We have never cheated, and would prefer it if you didn't suggest we have :)

• How is half the gow leadership getting banned for buying resources old news and should be left behind?

Facts are that GoW could not handle the smoke Duat was giving them and Gunners breathing in their neck by taking over the whole border. All their best players bouncing on both allies so they had to start BUYING resources.

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• How is half the gow leadership getting banned for buying resources old news and should be left behind?

Facts are that GoW could not handle the smoke Duat was giving them and Gunners breathing in their neck by taking over the whole border. All their best players bouncing on both allies so they had to start BUYING resources.

New news for you, Gunners or Duat players are not better than Gow, so you should ask yourself, how is it possible that all your players settled first, you should look in your own mirror before blaming others.

Gow buying resource just show they more busy in real life than Gunners and Duat.(dont have time to run techs)

• New news for you, Gunners or Duat players are not better than Gow, so you should ask yourself, how is it possible that all your players settled first, you should look in your own mirror before blaming others.

Gow buying resource just show they more busy in real life than Gunners and Duat.(dont have time to run techs)

Nice trying to good talk buying resources. This is what toomuch propoganda from GoW does to you, heard from many people that you are actually a nice guy and would never agree with someone cheating but im starting to doubt them.

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20