Current News & Server Updates

• When you're in gunners and no one gives you free defpoints :(

hero xp *

Since we're sharing stuff over here.
    Just casually gonna drop this one aswell

Did give him a nice spot at Gunn3rs though :)

Is that you mars a.k.a. sponge(HH)? :huh:

looks like someone forgot and sent 1 druid with the scouts :D

jk , its for hero xp , im not going to defend or deny it tho , people use their techs to push , i asked them to splat scouts on me instead 8)

also , no he is not the same sponge , just same nickname

for some hypocrites , u cant compare 100k or maybe more push from russian alliance to 2-3 hero levels

Com1 2019-2020 (USSR) Artorius

Com2 2020-2021 (Gunners) Lucifer

Post was edited 2 times, last by VeGe98 ().

• jk , its for hero xp , im not going to defend or deny it tho , people use their techs to push , i asked them to splat scouts on me instead 8)

Oh dear.. shouldn't accounts be played for their own benefit? Or have some integrity?

Wouldn't it be better to get hero xp the fun way? :)

• nice to get the recognition we deserve on the forums as well

Seems like Gow was not happy with the recognition I gave them 🤔

its totally not biasis at all.

May have been slightly biased towards Gunners and the analysis itself was certainly not as time extensive as Hyperions. From most of the feedback we can certainly ascertain It as an accurate representation with respect and recognition to the teams style of play.

good old Batman said it.

Teching what did That Batman say about it, let’s have a look

side note **

Using techs ive discovered has become pretty much the norm here, so any team trying to call out another is just pot calling kettle black, being hypocrites, or simply just trying to save face.

It may be hard to believe at first but even some of the cleanest alliances like Gunners and Dnd are not necessarily immune. And like I stated earlier it’s pretty much become the norm in com2, I’d be surprised if Gunners didn’t have at least a couple of techs too.

Com2 TLDR:

GoW crying about techs, GoW caught buying resources, GoW Leadership banned (most of them), GoW shifting blame on everyone else.

And for alliances like Gow this has become the norm.

When Gow try to point fingers at others for what the’ve become we’ll known for, it can’t be considered anything more serious then an attempt at humour.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• @ Rough are you still dualing Tonzo?

Pretty sure there is much more drama to be had in ten, didn’t Ten also recruit the ultimate drama queen ?

Heard those same choices, had some pretty bad consequences on com1.. (pun intended ) Good luck with your fencing skills tonzo & rough!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• @ Rough are you still dualing Tonzo?

Pretty sure there is much more drama to be had in ten, didn’t Ten also recruit the ultimate drama queen ?

Heard those same choices, had some pretty bad consequences on com1.. (pun intended ) Good luck with your fencing skills tonzo & rough!

Ten is incomplete without me 😍 well I am dualing with tonzo😋 without drama no fun & I like your day dream thoughts on forums it’s just trolls but tonzo said give like to lonely guy ( Batman ) post And Make him feel happy 🤪

• Ten is incomplete without me 😍 well I am dualing with tonzo😋 without drama no fun

Agreed a good drama keeps things spicy and tonzo fun. I like Gow posts too, cause every time, hook, line and sinker 8o