Current News & Server Updates

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • OFFICIAL IKEA RESPONSE: WHEN ASKED TO PAY 40 RES, YOU PAY THE 40 RES IN DAMAGES OR AN INTEREST RATE OF 1000000 % WILL BE LEVIED IN THE FORM OF CATAPULTS AFTER 24 HOURS #wallstreetbets #capitalism

com2 top clean alliances:

Include DnD and Duat (clean sheet), Gunners, Ten (minor discrepancy) Goats (clean sheet)

Will people finally understand that everyone cheats and that the only difference is between who gets caught and who does not?

Seems in Sw Ikea and Goats have kind of a nap, like dnd and Gunners in the ne do, Goats are fairly happy to be grazing off ikea tech alliances. And Ikea are currently no.1 simmers, very closely matched by duat in that regard.

Their russian bought techs probably gave us more res than them until all of the accounts were banned early this week. I suspect they got banned intentionally because they couldn't put on vacation mode? Mr BatMan, you have constantly spammed on every thread that Goats are getting fat off of our techs when the opposite has been true. We've topped raid charts every week when Loffe's techs have been banned. This is something anyone can see by simply opening your eyes and looking at the stats, I'm not even sure if we play on the same server at this point. You've also been yelling in every thread how GOATS are going to crush IKEA when they have not been able to wipe ZEN off the face of the earth in 20 days, and ZEN is arguably a much weaker alliance than NE for example. I have no idea why their accounts are closer to TEN and 2.01 in population who have been fighting a war for about a month, but maybe they all have an insane amount of troops that have been totally absent for the past 24 hours? GOATS might have a great history, I honestly have no clue, but so far this server they have yet to splat anything of value from us, to cata anything of value from us, and they can't even clear random farms from their backyard in almost three weeks. I wouldn't bring this up if they hadn't bragged about declaring war on every alliance in the quad. All they can do is cry about other people cheating when they are in bed with russians themselves, and accuse us of being snakes for attacking them when all the warning signs were there all along. Props to those GOATS players who saw it coming, you can clearly read the game.

If we're going to rate people based on their performances five years ago, I will say that vilho makes really good accounts :harold:

#justice4pax

#cleansheet

• I believe publishing IGMs without people's consent is not allowed, but it is pretty funny how many GOATS players messaged us with threats such as "Raid my tech once more full lose evry troop u have and your villages :)" . This player claimed to have three techs, four villages on main (funnily enough we chiefed his starter and killed his clubs within a week of this message, do you even tech bro?). We as an alliance have also received quite a few IGMs with rather interesting contents, I really don't know what kind of a simcity you guys are used to but wishing cancer and death on people over a video game is quite something imho.'

Yours truly & xoxo,

Elite player

• Gunners - - - - - - - - - - Vices

Duat-------------Ikea----------------2.01

____________VS_________________

- - - - - - - Ne

Gow------------Goats------------------Ten

No one saw that one coming :D

• I can confirm gunners and ikea agreed to split GZ before server started.

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• Good evening fellow travian addicts. You have been speculating what is happening in SW and why and I decided to light our decisions a bit. There is actually some reason behind this, so try not to be stuck on your own pov’s and accept that different people see things differently. If you just take this post as another coverup or shitpost to speculate, I can’t help you and I ain’t gonna argue about this. And yes, we could also argue about us being rude because of coming out like this, but it is a game, a war game, often a dirty one so I don’t really consider us being nice or rude to be a subject that needs discussing. I have seen a lot worse betrayals during my travian career and from what I’ve heard about GOATS this should not really be a breaking point for them. I’ve seen worse groups recover from worse situations. Also might be that GOATS haven’t really faced much competition in the past or it is a cultural difference.

First of all, yes, we agreed to join SW as GOATS friends after we had discussed with different metas about the upcoming server before server started (and yeah, they offered us this, because they wanted a small friend in their quad instead of a hostile one). It seemd to offer us best possibilities to reach our goals. This happened before Vices announced the disbanding, which was the first time we started to think about changing plans, because being able to be a balancing factor between the two metas that came out as strongest for EG in discussions was the main reason to take that deal. Also, I stated already back then when I took the deal, that if GOATS would end up doing dick moves in our eyes we would turn against them. Anyway… we chose to stay and see what will happen.

I could say that the main reason we ended up starting this war was caused by GOATS & co. Themselves, but I quess that is only half of the truth. It may be norm in here or something that they thought they had to do, but in our eyes GOATS & TEN & GoW sharing so much & planning together behind the scenes was too much for us. And the fact that it seems they justify this threeway by stirring up their own speculations about gunners+dnd+2.01+duat being together. Not something we wanted to be part of. And I know, having a NAP with GOATS does not really include us in this threeway, but we just felt like we have to do something about it before they actually go too far.

I’d say the moment we started to seriously consider our stand was when brezzok said that ajax is planning to go against duat and asking when we are gonna do so/if we wanted to split targets & ops at the same time. I don’t lie, ofcourse we thought about that, but it would have forced us to pick a side and force us against duat, which we tried to avoid all along. I even talked with GoW about this, not only with brezzok/goats. I’ve said that us vs. Duat is most likely inevitable because of our locations on the map, but on the other hand this gave us another idea. To go against GOATS.

The other half… You all can call us naive or whatever you want and I don’t deny the possibility of similar **** happening on the other side or at latter stage, but we atleast don’t want to be part of that nor encourage that kind of play. 3~4 wings should be more than enough for anyone to compete and bolstering your numbers by even preparing for more is just idiotic from my pov. When a greater force is created it usually creates a counterforce and the more you speculate and "try to find" arguments for someone else doing it the more you prepare for it yourself. The more reason you give for this the likelier it is to see that happen.

We could have acted differently, solve this in a cleaner way. But for us this is a war game and we treat it like one.

If you define who is the best this way, by speculating who is with who and forcing the server to be 600 vs 600 I admit us being the worst meta here. Even tho we don’t find anything enjoyable in that. But if you are really looking for a challenge and wanna do something to remember drop those goddam speculations and play the game yourselves and we’ll see who is the last man standing instead of biggest zerger around!

Bonus; As it started to feel a bit hipocryte that GOATS claim to be so clean, I thought it would be best to share that brezzok admitted to me that they have/had a professional russian team providing resources for them.

Also, we prepared a nice propaganda campaign to support our crusade to purge GOATS from our neighbourhood and it worked well. Because it is against the rules to publish private coversations on the forum you can contact me in discord (AFK#7270) for more proof than what you've already seen!

• Politics blah!!! But a very interesting and fun quadrant in SW, I just wish the war had been started diffrently so that I could have been more prepared for it LOL

• I appreciate your honesty. Your PoV is interesting.

• If you define who is the best this way, by speculating who is with who and forcing the server to be 600 vs 600 I admit us being the worst meta here.

I for one appreciate you taking the time to articulate your position so clearly. This point I am unsure about; typically, speculation comes from a desire to better understand server dynamics. To encourage a dialogue which explains what is already there. There is a difference between commentating and directing :)

• Very nice POV. Duat vs goats gives an interesting touch to the server.

The chats i had with brezzok were created when Vices said they would come. After they announced they didnt come, the chats died a bit. There is for sure not a Goats/TEN/Gow. Our interest from goats was mostly ikeas vendeta with duat. Goats interest with us was our vendeta with gunners, who they see as their main opponent.

But all this has changed now, there is no friendship between gow and goats and defenitly not one with the snakes from TEN.

If there is truly no Ikea + duat meta then i can only say to you: GG :) go get em

• I for one appreciate you taking the time to articulate your position so clearly. This point I am unsure about; typically, speculation comes from a desire to better understand server dynamics. To encourage a dialogue which explains what is already there. There is a difference between commentating and directing :)

I've mostly learned english via playing games (especially when leading alliances/groups with different nationalities), so my english is not excellent, but I hope you understand what I mean. Speculating itself is not bad or hurt anyone imo, but when it goes too far and is used as a weapon, justification, manipulation etc. it can have negative effects. Sometimes it is planned, but also often not planned and it just happens.

• I've mostly learned english via playing games (especially when leading alliances/groups with different nationalities), so my english is not excellent, but I hope you understand what I mean. Speculating itself is not bad or hurt anyone imo, but when it goes too far and is used as a weapon, justification, manipulation etc. it can have negative effects. Sometimes it is planned, but also often not planned and it just happens.

Your English is very good. I think people are understanding you well.

It is a fine line between speculation and using false perspectives to manipulate. People on different sides can read the same comments in very different ways, and see those same comments as having different intentions. Thank you for at least quelling some uncertainty.

• in our eyes GOATS & TEN & GoW sharing so much & planning together behind the scenes was too much for us

When a greater force is created it usually creates a counterforce

And likely also too much for Gunners Tbh Seems pretty stupid for ten-gow-goats to be working so closely together this early in the server. Makes sense they tried to spew propaganda here to cover their own agenda, like gunners and dnd working together.

I agree with you 100%, whilst this move looks good on paper the 3 way super Zerg is only going to create an even superior counter force to combat this oversized collusion,

600vs600 Would put goats/ten/gow against the servers greatest simmers and ultimate warriors, very, very foolish moves from Ten/gow/goats hope they are also prepared for the ultimate consequences of those decisions.

@Ten/Gow/Goats why can’t you just try to win this on your own merits ?

Maybe we can still have a 1vs1vs1vs1 ect.. free for all and see who can be the best team here. I don’t want another server where we are forced to confed the better team for an easy win again, much more challenging to win without the confed hugfests, definitely more rewarding too, so cmon ten imagine having a server where you relied upon your own players and didn’t need another team to try to win for you, what if I told you it’s still possible and ten are not a bad team ?

This has the potential to be mist4’s first server where she didn’t need to unite other teams, why unite with weaker teams mist and have stronger ones against you ?

As Heverton said quality not quantity, this is one server mist4 where the consequences of zerging will outweigh the benefits, you’d do well misty to pay close attention to the post above ;)