Current News & Server Updates

• Very nice POV. Duat vs goats gives an interesting touch to the server.

The chats i had with brezzok were created when Vices said they would come. After they announced they didnt come, the chats died a bit. There is for sure not a Goats/TEN/Gow. Our interest from goats was mostly ikeas vendeta with duat. Goats interest with us was our vendeta with gunners, who they see as their main opponent.

But all this has changed now, there is no friendship between gow and goats and defenitly not one with the snakes from TEN.

If there is truly no Ikea + duat meta then i can only say to you: GG :) go get em

And even tho I knew this would start a ****storm in discord it is what it is. I knew it most likely is not the complete truth, but it is how we saw things and why we started this war. But nevertheless, I believe this server just got a bit more interesting and nice to get some action :)

• Good evening fellow travian addicts. You have been speculating what is happening in SW and why and I decided to light our decisions a bit. There is actually some reason behind this, so try not to be stuck on your own pov’s and accept that different people see things differently. If you just take this post as another coverup or shitpost to speculate, I can’t help you and I ain’t gonna argue about this. And yes, we could also argue about us being rude because of coming out like this, but it is a game, a war game, often a dirty one so I don’t really consider us being nice or rude to be a subject that needs discussing. I have seen a lot worse betrayals during my travian career and from what I’ve heard about GOATS this should not really be a breaking point for them. I’ve seen worse groups recover from worse situations. Also might be that GOATS haven’t really faced much competition in the past or it is a cultural difference.

First of all, yes, we agreed to join SW as GOATS friends after we had discussed with different metas about the upcoming server before server started (and yeah, they offered us this, because they wanted a small friend in their quad instead of a hostile one). It seemd to offer us best possibilities to reach our goals. This happened before Vices announced the disbanding, which was the first time we started to think about changing plans, because being able to be a balancing factor between the two metas that came out as strongest for EG in discussions was the main reason to take that deal. Also, I stated already back then when I took the deal, that if GOATS would end up doing dick moves in our eyes we would turn against them. Anyway… we chose to stay and see what will happen.

I could say that the main reason we ended up starting this war was caused by GOATS & co. Themselves, but I quess that is only half of the truth. It may be norm in here or something that they thought they had to do, but in our eyes GOATS & TEN & GoW sharing so much & planning together behind the scenes was too much for us. And the fact that it seems they justify this threeway by stirring up their own speculations about gunners+dnd+2.01+duat being together. Not something we wanted to be part of. And I know, having a NAP with GOATS does not really include us in this threeway, but we just felt like we have to do something about it before they actually go too far.

AFAIK, the talks were a reaction to when VICE announced they were coming. DUAT, and especially Gunners and DND share alot of common players, so it shouldn't be a stretch or such a far-fetched idea that these metas are allied. In my personal opinion, I don't like being allied with anyone. But as some people know, I don't handle diplomacy in TEN. If it were up to me, TEN wouldn't have had any allies in their history (except maybe with SGR that one time :saint:).

Anyways, I think the talks between GOATS/GOW/TEN was also a reaction to the power imbalance caused by the Nordics and 2.01 coming to the server.. DUAT and IKEA are very strong premades that I doubt GoW and Goats will be able to completely kick out of the server. 2.01 isn't as strong as any of the other metas, but their presence combined with a freely simming DnD will be a big problem for TEN.

So essentially, what I'm saying is there's a huge potential for SE, SW, and NW to be completely occupied throughout the server.... while Gunners are free to sim to day 220 untouched. I think Gunners came to the server with 200+ player pre-made (3-4 wings) as well. They heavily recruited from other servers, while retaining their already very strong core and several great WWK builders. Everyone else came with 2 wings or less.

I don't know if the Nordics care for winning the server, but GOATS/GOW/TEN probably do cuz this server was meant to be a rematch between them. From what i'm seeing now though, there's gonna be no contest. This is victory served in a silver platter to Gunners.

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• 100 % correct

Now balance is not even it's full 1 sided so soon.

Not even going for ww will not give gunners vices the fun.

Will just eat some SW grass for while

So unless wws come in flat packs, gunners vices have won already

Day 44

A record. Well deserved

• Whats GOATs excuse, simming in peace until 2 days ago?

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• What makes all of you believe that DND and Gunners will just hug it to victory together? I for one also thought that GOATS actually is a strong group and this would be just a minor setback. It slows you down for sure, but I can't really see how this would force you to give up on EG...

And like I said, stop speculating so much and act instead. Use that time and energy on the game to make a difference. AFAIK Gunners and DND are both looking to win this, but not together.

• What makes all of you believe that DND and Gunners will just hug it to victory together? I for one also thought that GOATS actually is a strong group and this would be just a minor setback. It slows you down for sure, but I can't really see how this would force you to give up on EG...

And like I said, stop speculating so much and act instead. Use that time and energy on the game to make a difference. AFAIK Gunners and DND are both looking to win this, but not together.

Exactly AFK, it’s a long way to go until endgame, and nothing is set in stone, artefacts are not even released yet. We can’t say Gunners is the best just because they have some good pop or signed up some nice players, it means nothing without solid coordination.

Every quad is filled with major talent, 2.01 might be the weakest meta maybe even weaker then ne meta but what they’ve shown is resilience, these guys just don’t know when to give up, atm it looks like they may even be shading ten, except on paper they should be a lot weaker,

pop is not everything, if we go back last round Gunners started flying with pop then too, didn’t take Gow long to knock us down a notch or two but the difference is even when gunners is on the back foot they never backed down,

Combination of skill, coordination, dedicated members and team work, these are the core elements necessary to do well, coupled with good diplomacy and being able to know your enemy and properly prepare for them. If alliances like ten and Goats were not able to properly prepare for the ultimate showdown then it’s not Gunners that should be called to blame.

Ikea came prepared, duat are ready to rumble, are goats and ten getting ready to crumble ?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fair enough.

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• This server is far from over and even some small events can have huge impacts in future! So just wait and see our next suicidal mission, or someone else's, who knows what tomorrow brings :)

• What makes all of you believe that DND and Gunners will just hug it to victory together?

Basically having DND leaders that were previously Gunners leaders combined with the early nap and sharing on the map would be something more to just simple speculation.

if we go back last round Gunners started flying with pop then too, didn’t take Gow long to knock us down a notch or two but the difference is even when gunners is on the back foot they never backed down,

Combination of skill, coordination, dedicated members and team work, these are the core elements necessary to do well, coupled with good diplomacy and being able to know your enemy and properly prepare for them. If alliances like ten and Goats were not able to properly prepare for the ultimate showdown then it’s not Gunners that should be called to blame.

Simming in peace gives an important advantage for mid game. Diplomacy had nothing to do with this, cause it was all set up from begin.

Well, not being prepared, or not left being to play your game is somewhat different.

I would really wonder how prepared DND would be now if GUNNERS start attacking organized on them, with well prepared chiefs and siege armies (like what Ikea prepared for)...I really just wonder :) (or the other way around)

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• Ooo have we allrady given up? way im bying goold and bullding accut then? :rolleyes: a server is not over before a ww is 100. Untill that day i will fhigt.

What i belive is that DND and gunners defently have a lovestory on the move maby a lite temoary brakeup fore now but in the end thay will buld a ww togeter. Im so shure of it that i culd bet on it.... Annyoen that wish to bet agenst?

What the rest of the server wuld do of that lovestory? wel we cant brake it, we cant forbid it but we can make it hard to cuddel and just give them a relly tuf server if its not real love than it will brake as all reletionships dose when its hard thimes. :evil: i do love war.

During my armor I wear a corset.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68 and 69. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Achtung ().

• You paint a lovely picture of this pangea confed, when in reality how many various screenshots are there now of GoW courting, Duat, GOATS, TEN & probably IKEA at one point.

when it doesnt go to plan, its cause they are bought or owned by one ally or another. Most ally had little to no conflict until 8 days ago (except TEN and 2.01).

Please stop making it sound like youve been in a 45 day war in a 45 day server.

• You paint a lovely picture of this pangea confed, when in reality how many various screenshots are there now of GoW courting, Duat, GOATS, TEN & probably IKEA at one point.

when it doesnt go to plan, its cause they are bought or owned by one ally or another. Most ally had little to no conflict until 8 days ago (except TEN and 2.01).

Please stop making it sound like youve been in a 45 day war in a 45 day server.

You clearly never looked at the map this round ... I mean, the map is like the appendix for you anyways.

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• Theres a divide yea? Whats your point exactly.

GoW got interrupted by Duat and lost a section of the map they wanted. well im sorry to inform you, but if everything you write about Gunners being world beaters all of a sudden is to be believed.

Gunners (the strongest and biggest ally by you and your amigos opinions) got shafted as bad by DND with far less players and lost half the quad. That was by Gunners own decision, but you cant have it both ways.

Are Gunners trash or OP? Are GoW playing the game they want to play, or crying as usual? Are you angry because your ACE in the hole arent doing so well right now, or is that your character? Are DND irrelevant when it suits or are they full strength too

• Ooo have we allrady given up? way im bying goold and bullding accut then? :rolleyes: a server is not over before a ww is 100. Untill that day i will fhigt.

That’s what I love to hear, passion and a never say die attitude, goats could definitely use some of that right about now. Hopefully ten have more like you who will not cry foul or just roll over and let themselves get smacked up.

When dnd start hitting ten in force, I’m sure they don’t want It to be easy or for ten to just roll over either. Ten in the past have proven to be a very strong defensive team and for such a small team like dnd to step up to them without fear is a huge statement in the game of what dnd truly believe they are capable of.

Annyoen that wish to bet agenst?

i do love war.

I will happily bet against it.

dnd and gunners will do there own ww it’s just dumb leaders paranoia and propaganda that is trying to pitch us together, so they can use it as an excuse to Zerg themselves,

unfortunately did you know Maria it’s because leaders like mist4 have lost faith in their players like you,

players like you Maria that can still win for ten the game. it’s kinda sad that your leaders think they have a team too weak compared to gunners. I can’t believe they would let their own members down like that,

Peter & Misty pretty much saying they don’t have what it takes to compete just on there own anymore, not that ten has ever gone it alone but still :|

Already many screen shots have been taken from leader chats from gow,ten & goats pretty much say the same thing along the lines of

this

ten leader

“ohhh look how strong gunners look this round, they haven’t been tested but I bet my right foot they are by far the strongest”

peter goat leader

We need to do joint ops on them before they sim too Much lets get every alliance we can onboard with this,

gow leader,

“Aight let’s do this and f$&ck some gunners up and shut that Batman up”

If I have permission from Ten/gow/goats ? can I post the actual screen shots I have ?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 3 times, last by Achtung ().

• Seems like Goat's reaction is rather cold to the betrayal(according to their PoV) and IKEA not getting the kind of reaction/traction they hoped for... I just hope this does not drive IKEA into guilty consciousness. Maybe IKEA is here to test every other alliance and it may be someone else's turn tomorrow ... IKEA would be looking to make the most out of the server for all the amount of money they have put into the game... It's day 45 and enjoyment for them seems to have just started...

Kindly forgive me for my speculations I am new to forums and server politics/dynamics. Please also excuse me for my English. I am working on it.

• Whats your point exactly.

Stop being a clown...when you dont know what to say you just go "whats your point exactly" :D I think i heared that con com2 chat for 1000 times

Ever since com2 started you never brought a valid statement

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

• That’s what I love to hear, passion and a never say die attitude, goats could definitely use some of that right about now. Hopefully ten have more like you who will not cry foul or just roll over and let themselves get smacked up.

Wel you ant geting to be a elite atletic if you roling arud and showing youre tommy evrytime you get an obstical in youre way... And if its nesssary i will show TEN mebers the art in never giving up. :) But as i se it TEN is a god team im impress of ther defence im impress of ther ofens im totaly impress of the team. so wher is the dubts? as i se it im not impress of gunners ore DND up to now not in defence ore offence. I pesoranly donte se them as a treth. I persoanly only se a fast recuted bunsh of nobbs. :)

When dnd start hitting ten in force, I’m sure they don’t want It to be easy or for ten to just roll over either. Ten in the past have proven to be a very strong defensive team and for such a small team like dnd to step up to them without fear is a huge statement in the game of what dnd truly believe they are capable of.

Ooo will DND attack TEN? when? intresitng have they even the capasety to attac annyone? becus if i was DND leder and if i was as week as thay aper i have wuld start hitting gunners by now. If i hadent have a nap/ confed..... wel qwestion is will DND hit TEN? i dubbt it. DND is not vices thay are just a bunch of week plyers that hade a grate repututen on thime now... wel somthimes leftovers is just leftovers. :*

I will happily bet against it.

Ooo intesting this maby is the new thing beting on travian. Maby i suld do that to a bussines as seling viliges and resusures have ben nowdays. How mutch do you bet agenst? 100 gold? it it to litel i think so im more shore of my precalme than that. :)

unfortunately did you know Maria it’s because leaders like mist4 have lost faith in their players like you

I donte think he has lost his faith in me he dosent know me. i donte think he has lost his faith in TEN ehiter. I have totaly have fahite in him and the outer leders. Thay know what to do thay are experns plyers. and if he start to lost his faiht if that happends i will talk whit him privet and that faihte will be restord.(he will not like that conv) ;) TEN is her to fhight we are reddy and we will give you a match. that in the end will make you roll over so i can pet youre tommy. :* Der batman you are in the losing side this thime.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68 and 69. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• Lots of crying and baseless speculation going on here. I will say this, since a lot of trash was talked about TEN. You understand the maria you are talking about being poorly lead and let down by her leaders is in fact being dualed by one of those lousy useless over the hill leaders. So please, if you want to try and spout propoganda, come directly at me, not my people. You say we cannot compete, well our record kind of shuts that down. You dont like that we use warfare and diplomacy to maximize our peoples chances of winning. Well to you I say you are no leader, at least not one that should be followed. A real leader evaluates the situation and makes the best decision based upon the facts, nothing else.

• 2:01 have just realis that evryone knows im the best plyer ever! https://prnt.sc/uq16fs so sayonara! im packing my backs to change team. :D wel 2:01 will be gone in a week after i have impoded them ;) essyest winn ever. Was my first thot when i got that. then i herd that hole TEN got it!..... im aprantly not specal and the winner of somting what did thya win do annyone rember? aperently is not a god team thay are just nobs. ^^ so thime fore next ennemy is it now i shall start looking at DND ? ore are ther acctaly a ally out ther that can give me some resitisttenc? :rolleyes: