Current News & Server Updates

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Hi Batman,

Still a fan bud. But I think you are being misguided a little. ;) Thankyou for reminding us all again just how awesome and ultimate you guys in the NE quad are.

It would truly be wonderful if we can have a proper race on this server that doesn't devolve into mega confeds. The idea of having several teams strong enough to be in the mixer was what attracted a lot of people to come play a round on com2. Let's work towards that goal!

There are 4 larger Pre made teams large enough already to stand up for a race on their own. And 4 additional "wildcards" that joined us in DND, 2.01, Ikea and Duat.

Its already been demonstrated that DND and 2.01 have been working together from early on - and initially have the ambition to beat down on TEN. Combined they have over 250 accounts at present. Comparable numbers of accounts (more than all I think) than the 4 larger premades in TEN/Goats/GoW and Gunners. It would be awesome if DND and 2.01 combined could give a real crack at being a 5th major power on the server in their own right, they are both pre made teams with experienced players who have won servers. I think it's rubbish to suggest that 250 accounts full of people who are experienced and have won servers don't have the strength to be a real power in an end of server race. I think it would add a bit of fun to the server even if it is largely at the expense of TEN.

That leaves 2 wildcards in the middle in Duat and Ikea - both in a highly valuable position to influence the balance of power between the larger metas. So far they've been beating down on Goats and GoW and showing their muscle. The 4 wildcard teams so far have negatively impacted on 3 of the larger metas.

Let's just wait and see what happens. Lots of time to go - many things that could change.

• Hi Heverton :)

Agree with most of what you said, except if it is that 2.01 have some sort of confed with dnd, then I still don’t see how exactly 2.01 can really provide much support to dnd, unless your suggesting 2.01 will move from the se so they can offer defensive support or help around dnds ww in ne?

I don’t see it happening, in fact even if dnd wanted to hug 2.01 realistically they would be extremely limited to any kind of help they could offer and vice versa, besides offering static defense there isn’t really much dnd can do to help 2.01’s valiant cause.

I tend to agree with Maria on this , that 2.01 will vanish almost as quickly as ne, especially under tens prowess, dnd are yet to send any armies and will probably continue simming for a bit longer yet,

That means dnd has only being encouraging 2.01 from the side lines and patting them on the back which we can say is they same help other alliances besides dnd have also offered, beyond that 2.01 are very much on their own and as Maria alluded too beyond Dnd’s help or a lost cause.

Unless 2.01 move bases far away, join Dnd in ne or something pretty drastic changes then imho 2.01 I’m sorry to say will go the way of the dodo, even Maria can see that and she is working closely with ten leaders this round.

As much as I would like to say 2.01 would have a serious impact on ten, In truth I think we both that’s not really the case. It would be the equivalent of me posting reports of ne metas resistance against gunners. As much as I would like to it’s really not going to fool anyone of our horrendous struggle :P

Maria gave 2.01 a week, I think that’s an exaggeration Maria but I do agree they won’t be a threat for much longer then that, if dnd attacked ten now it would most definitely help 2.01 and probably help prolong there demise, which could even have help validate what Heverton is saying here, however that’s not case at all and likely by the time dnd does do any op, 2.01 will be all but forgotten.

• Man what a fool this guy is, comparing a premed 2.01 to NE ? Do Gunners stop at nothing to make it seem they are going through the struggle of a lifetime or you think everyone here is blind ? Did you even look at the placement of DND, how close they are to SE with few players actually being in SE.

Do you even look around and get a general awareness of a situation before you post ?

DnD can't help 2.01 ? Looked at the map ? Heard of Ts which increases troop speed ? Anze is there in 2.01 discord guiding them.

Your claim that NE is similar to 2.01 ? 2.01 which won com6, has heavy gold users, proper planning and organisation is same as NE ?

DnD will attack TEN and we have plenty of proof via screenshots which shows that DnD is more than willing to work for the survival of 2.01.

Please man, stop throwing your nonsensical views around if you don't actually have any knowledge of the situation. Its ok to keep ones mouth shut when discussing topics which they have no knowledge of.

• DnD will attack TEN and we have plenty of proof via screenshots which shows that DnD is more than willing to work for the survival of 2.01.

Ofc Dnd will attack ten, they just aren’t right now are they ?

wel 2:01 will be gone in a week

If 2.01 are gone in a week remembering Maria duals with the ten leader, so probably has more then a rough idea what’s going on.

Even if it’s longer then a week I still can’t see how can 2.01 be included with dnd, like I said by the time Dnd attack assuming they do before the end of the server, 2.01 will end up like revs, pretty much forgotten.

Ts is not going to save 2.01 when ten are right next door, is this your first server sakku ?

You obviously have no idea what your talking about, in-fact there hasn’t even been any call whatsoever in Dnd or dsd to provide any support either defensively or offensively, not even standing defense... what do you think that says about how badly dnd want to help 2.01 ??

• You obviously have no idea what your talking about, in-fact there hasn’t even been any call whatsoever in Dnd or dsd to provide any support either defensively or offensively, not even standing defense... what do you think that says about how badly dnd want to help 2.01 ??

How do you know so much about what a team that's not your own is up to Batman?

Are you in Gunners, are you in DND, or are you in both? ^^ You certainly seem to know a lot about what is happening in each.

• Open up your account and check the 100|0 WW. Check the villages around and tell me DnD and 2.01 aren't allied lol. We also have screenshots of 2.01 MM telling their players to make sure to settle near the border after we outsettled them hard(tonz has these screenshots though) and DnD and 2.01 being in the same discord... I thought this was public knowledge already?

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• Der swet Batie. I dont know wher you got all of youre ides from. But taken meninge from ther contet is youre specalty you totaly need to lern hole messiges and hole content. And not just take oute what you wish. :) When you do this i start to wondering over youre adge if you cant even understand and reade hole messiges. :) i googeld you i find i pic im not shore if its okay to put it her do to pravicey and things but i must say you lookt even more yunger than robin whit youre cute pifiser bib and diper. <3 Wel cutie im rhater cerus way you donte write white youre real namne Packie? ;)

During my armor I wear a corset.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• How do you know so much about what a team that's not your own is up to Batman?

That’s a good question, Batman has his sources and informers, believe it or not some players on different teams also know who Batman is :Harold:

i googeld you i find i pic im not shore if its okay to put it her do to pravicey and things but i must say you lookt even more yunger than robin whit youre cute pifiser bib and diper. <3 Wel cutie im rhater cerus way you donte write white youre real namne Packie? ;)

Maybe I say in end, who is Batman and I will pass the torch and honor to the next super hero, untill then keep guessing ;)

Der swet Batie. I dont know wher you got all of youre ides from. But taken meninge from ther contet is youre specalty you totaly need to lern hole messiges and hole content.

I share the same thoughts Maria that ten have very Strong off and def and can make relatively short work of 2.01, which is why I paraphrased to highlight the important points you made.

• Maybe I say in end, who is Batman and I will pass the torch and honor to the next super hero, untill then keep guessing ;)

We got a real detective over here :D

Ooo its essy the yer i playde whit vices/ villans/ cusins and now have become DND Batie her was a thing alrady but he was on the side of yee you dont gona belive it. SRG. :rolleyes: Just folow the trece der whatsson. Batie her culd only be ehiter verdie ore Packie. But verdie i have plyed whit and packie i havent plyde whit. that is evidenesn a and b. evideve c that flickt me over and finde ouse the suspect. was somting so elemntar Verdi is actaly a rel smart person...... :rolleyes:Der Batie her can only be one person. case solvd.

During my armor I wear a corset.

Has completed 67 slow servers. Currently playing server 68. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• Ooo its essy the yer i playde whit vices/ villans/ cusins and now have become DND Batie her was a thing alrady but he was on the side of yee you dont gona belive it. SRG. :rolleyes: Just folow the trece der whatsson. Batie her culd only be ehiter verdie ore Packie. But verdie i have plyed whit and packie i havent plyde whit. that is evidenesn a and b. evideve c that flickt me over and finde ouse the suspect. was somting so elemntar Verdi is actaly a rel smart person...... :rolleyes:Der Batie her can only be one person. case solvd.

Maria, thats not evidence of anything :kek: Packie played with TEN, not SGR. You offer 0 actual proof , but accuse two people you're not fond of. Good job. Keep them coming. I'm surprised Loffe is not Batman.

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• Ooo its essy the yer i playde whit vices/ villans/ cusins and now have become DND Batie her was a thing alrady but he was on the side of yee you dont gona belive it. SRG. :rolleyes: Just folow the trece der whatsson. Batie her culd only be ehiter verdie ore Packie. But verdie i have plyed whit and packie i havent plyde whit. that is evidenesn a and b. evideve c that flickt me over and finde ouse the suspect. was somting so elemntar Verdi is actaly a rel smart person...... :rolleyes:Der Batie her can only be one person. case solvd.

Trying to insult me by calling Verdie smart. :D

Anyways can't be me (I am Packie for your information) because I only played last com1 starting in a dutch meta called Lowlands who merged with TEN after day 100 against VICES in 2019.

Bat Man was already talking about Villains and gunners long before that and I didn't know any of those 2 groups at that time.

It's fine that you hate me, but keep those delusional lies to yourself, it's exactly the reason you got yeeted from Gunners.

Option C) we are still in a dream

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• verdie i have plyed whit and packie i havent plyde whit. that is evidenesn a and b. evideve c that flickt me over and finde ouse the suspect. was somting so elemntar Verdi is actaly a rel smart person...... :rolleyes:

Hey! Packie is pretty smart too!

Option C) we are still in a dream

option D) we change subject or make a new thread, where I can take everyone’s suggestions & whoever guesses correctly Who Batman is, wins a special prize!

• No one cares who you are, we just know whoever is behind that acc, he/she is a fluffy unicorn.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kadonnut: removed inappropriate wording ().

• No one cares who you are, we just know whoever is behind that acc, he/she is a fluffy unicorn.

Speak for yourself, if I had a dolar for every time ppl like you mentioned Batman I’d be a rich bat ;)

Leader of the great salt miners, I noticed you’ve been spreading a lot of Salt with gow all over discord too, one thing a lot different in gunners is they don’t get so salty and have a lot more fun and realise it’s just a game.

Gunners are much more constructive and intelligent, we see it all the time, Players like yourself can’t debate or discuss anything of worth for too long, or on discord for that matter, the best players like you can come up with is to change the subject about a minor accomplishment from last server or when all else fails resort to stfu or loser,

Gunners on the other hand can use their smarts in a much more constructive, superior, intelligent way. Even our mascots when in jest still come up with much better material then such juvenile quips. So stop polluting discord and the community forum or gtfo

I do know a fluffy unicorn btw 🦄 she is one of my favourites in Gunners, she has the maturity of ten & the entire Gow team combined :*

• the title of fluffiest unicorn is between you and msb...thats for sure

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kadonnut: removed inappropriate wording ().

• Loffe is Batmen remove your mask now :rolleyes:

You will never catch me alive

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)