Current News & Server Updates

• Loffe is Batmen remove your mask now :rolleyes:

I said that as a joke because he's the guy she usually accuses of everything :harold:

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• I said that as a joke because he's the guy she usually accuses of everything :harold:

not true :) That we got bad wheter is youre folt . :)

What makes all of you believe that DND and Gunners will just hug it to victory together? I for one also thought that GOATS actually is a strong group and this would be just a minor setback. It slows you down for sure, but I can't really see how this would force you to give up on EG...

And like I said, stop speculating so much and act instead. Use that time and energy on the game to make a difference. AFAIK Gunners and DND are both looking to win this, but not together.

My personely wuve of it is that thay can hugg as mutch thay wish. The server is more oppend than thay wish to belive. We got dukt this server donte foreget them thay hae in the past taken 13 plan just becus thay can. thay are relly i men relly god plnars all unik artys all lrage artys and triners is noting unjusel to them to grabb. This server is not only abute gunners and dnd. we got strong teams in evry qwad. we can not forget abute the hugging in NE. But this server is not abute gunners as thay try to make it. I predict that gunners are goanna get a relly rude upwaking in the end. :) i got a sutsh god meme of this unforaly i cant show it becus some smal thing band me from the discord. :* youre lost becus its was fun but in the nsfw catogary....

During my armor I wear a corset.

Has completed 66 slow servers. Currently playing server 67,68 and 69. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• My personely wuve of it is that thay can hugg as mutch thay wish. The server is more oppend than thay wish to belive. We got dukt this server donte foreget them thay hae in the past taken 13 plan just becus thay can. thay are relly i men relly god plnars all unik artys all lrage artys and triners is noting unjusel to them to grabb. This server is not only abute gunners and dnd. we got strong teams in evry qwad. we can not forget abute the hugging in NE. But this server is not abute gunners as thay try to make it. I predict that gunners are goanna get a relly rude upwaking in the end. :) i got a sutsh god meme of this unforaly i cant show it becus some smal thing band me from the discord. :* youre lost becus its was fun but in the nsfw catogary....

Technically its not GUNNERS who're talking up GUNNERS or talking about the apparent hugging between GUNNERS and DND. Its everyone else that likes to talk about it. No Gunners leader has claimed that we're the strongest team on the server or that the server is about us. People want to meme us for being open about recruiting and being open about the NAP and quad split then go ahead and do so. But don't turn around and say WE'RE the ones making this about us. Thats intellectually dishonest. Also, if you're talking about the hugfest against the NE quad as the rude awakening for us, I'm afraid you're a bit late to the party as AFK has already shown that part to everyone :kek:

Past Servers

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• Technically its not GUNNERS who're talking up GUNNERS or talking about the apparent hugging between GUNNERS and DND. Its everyone else that likes to talk about it. No Gunners leader has claimed that we're the strongest team on the server or that the server is about us. People want to meme us for being open about recruiting and being open about the NAP and quad split then go ahead and do so. But don't turn around and say WE'RE the ones making this about us. Thats intellectually dishonest. Also, if you're talking about the hugfest against the NE quad as the rude awakening for us, I'm afraid you're a bit late to the party as AFK has already shown that part to everyone :kek:

Techkanly it is. You think you are the moste grate thing that have happend travian sens it started. wel you arnt. What you are is afride and a bunch of coverds that insted of fhiting yee this is a war game you recute evry nobb that you can finde and nap all treth and than just sim and whatch. this server will be the most hardest in yers and prbly that will come in yers to. and what is the funn just siming away? Its not the saze its how you juse it. and you arnt jusing it at all :P

Has completed 66 slow servers. Currently playing server 67,68 and 69. Proof? Here Is it a world record?

All spelling errors are due to dyslexia and a brain injury. Learn to live with it because I will not change it.

• Techkanly it is. You think you are the moste grate thing that have happend travian sens it started. wel you arnt. What you are is afride and a bunch of coverds that insted of fhiting yee this is a war game you recute evry nobb that you can finde and nap all treth and than just sim and whatch. this server will be the most hardest in yers and prbly that will come in yers to. and what is the funn just siming away? Its not the saze its how you juse it. and you arnt jusing it at all :P

..u writed so many bullshit on us wow

as a gunner player, inever heard any of the players or leader saying we r the most great things and any kind of this nonesense -the oposite, we all say and knows that we r the UNDERDOG here

:about napping with DND

ikea, goats r groups of ppl who playing togheter for many years (as i know gunners core is only 3rd round togheter and there was wide rec players who joined for this round - im one of them)

GOW hates us

and duat sharing borders with us all over the middle/gz areas

set-lucifer

freyja - astunu&eye of ra

..and more

..its unavoided war with one of the most skilled group of the server

eddited:

also mention that gunners players were the first to destroy and dissapear top 10 GOW player named Avechile his crop cap + feeders

same with donkydong who were top 20 player and got dissapeared

both of them were at cordinates of -20/130 +- with 15c cap 125%

about "What you are is afride and a bunch of coverds that insted of fhiting yee this is a war "game you recute evry nobb that you can finde

gunners is closed meta since day #1

if u talk about the recurit before the server started

dont act dumb please, every premade group did their homework before the round started and got ppl to spawn with

as one of the IKEA leaders writed here some pages ago - they also got some friends to join and give hands for them with some tasks (techs for example)

why if gunners add some ppl to their group its "cowards" and when others its LEGIT ORGINIZE?! the fk?

happy to be part of this noobs groups, will tell u secret, some of this noobs playing since Travian V3 or V2.2 LOL

and about "gunners is simming"

this strategy is happened everywhere:

players at middle going for big hammer soon, better raids and simming while they alrdy producing early hammer/deff

while ppl who settle far away at boonies can sim more time and give their fruits to the meta at further stage like artis or before

thats CURRECT and EXIST at every wide meta on the server

in the end we already at the point which boonies/middle, everyone already hold some hammers, bigger or smaller but in week or two the diffrence with the sizes will be minor or even wont be exist

thanks and have a great weekend

• Techkanly it is. You think you are the moste grate thing that have happend travian sens it started. wel you arnt. What you are is afride and a bunch of coverds that insted of fhiting yee this is a war game you recute evry nobb that you can finde and nap all treth and than just sim and whatch. this server will be the most hardest in yers and prbly that will come in yers to. and what is the funn just siming away? Its not the saze its how you juse it. and you arnt jusing it at all :P

I mean, if you want to just keep saying we're the ones talking about us and talking about how great we are, you're welcome to do so. As i told you previously, i really don't think it makes sense for me to try to convince you about anything because you love the attention and enjoy these arguments. We have never claimed to be the best or acted like we're the best thing to happen to travian. The truth is, you had an idealized opinion about us, joined us, left, begged to come back, was brought back in and then kicked out due to players refusing to play with you due to drama on previous servers and the whole dramatic episode when you initially quit. As for us being cowards, we'll just have to wait and see, won't we? I have nothing to prove to you, and yes, we've not had an all out ally war yet, but its day 50, there's plenty of time for us to get started with that. The large majority of our players are good and can play the game well enough. Yes, we've brought in a few players who're not very good at the game and/or are new to the game, but what's wrong with that? Do new players not deserve a chance to learn and play this game well? It is that sort of elitism that is killing the game. I don't think your ally mates would agree with you on this, because TEN is actually one of the most open bunch of players when it comes to giving new players a chance. As for the fun in simming away, i like watching my crop grow, what's it to you ? About size and it being how one uses it, I will not comment for the sake of common decency. But maybe the way to use it is against the ally that helped you train and feed your hammer eh? You seem to be an expert in these matter :)

Past Servers

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• duat, ikea, goats all r groups of ppl who playing togheter for many years

Cant speak for Goats or Ikea, but this is our third server together for Duat and like 50% of our ally is new recruits this server, so don't know about "playing together for many years".

• Cant speak for Goats or Ikea, but this is our third server together for Duat and like 50% of our ally is new recruits this server, so don't know about "playing together for many years".

gotcha, editted

• doesn't matter how Gunners turned it around, each quad has 2 metas, NW - Gow/Duat. SW - IKEA/GOATS. SE- TEN/2.01 NE - Gunners/DND.

all the quads are fighting each other on the quad control, while the only quad without fighting is NE(Gunners/DND) rumors say even merging ?

I don't complain, each side and the way he like/want to play, but Batman and others saying Gunners are fighting its just make no sense.

• HELLO!!!! GOATS = Greatest Of All Time(S)

We even have it in our name and you keep blaming Gunners or Vice or whatever that puny alliance in the NE is called for saying it. ;)

• Well DND went ahead to bring 2.01 in their clutches so SE will be at constant war. NE guys chilling and acting as if they are so lucky when its all a well thought out plan between two alliances with mutual players.

• Well DND went ahead to bring 2.01 in their clutches so SE will be at constant war. NE guys chilling and acting as if they are so lucky when its all a well thought out plan between two alliances with mutual players.

Well IKEA made sure the SW will be at war until either GOATS or IKEA is erased, so that leaves the NW against the NE. Will Duat and GoW become best pals to fight the NE? Well only time can tell what premade unholy alliances that will last or crumble and what new ones that will arise....

• I mean, if you want to just keep saying we're the ones talking about us and talking about how great we are, you're welcome to do so. As i told you previously, i really don't think it makes sense for me to try to convince you about anything because you love the attention and enjoy these arguments. We have never claimed to be the best or acted like we're the best thing to happen to travian. The truth is, you had an idealized opinion about us, joined us, left, begged to come back, was brought back in and then kicked out due to players refusing to play with you due to drama on previous servers and the whole dramatic episode when you initially quit. As for us being cowards, we'll just have to wait and see, won't we? I have nothing to prove to you, and yes, we've not had an all out ally war yet, but its day 50, there's plenty of time for us to get started with that. The large majority of our players are good and can play the game well enough. Yes, we've brought in a few players who're not very good at the game and/or are new to the game, but what's wrong with that? Do new players not deserve a chance to learn and play this game well? It is that sort of elitism that is killing the game. I don't think your ally mates would agree with you on this, because TEN is actually one of the most open bunch of players when it comes to giving new players a chance. As for the fun in simming away, i like watching my crop grow, what's it to you ? About size and it being how one uses it, I will not comment for the sake of common decency. But maybe the way to use it is against the ally that helped you train and feed your hammer eh? You seem to be an expert in these matter :)

You always geting to same piont evry thime. Even i can have wrong when i picking witsh i wuld like to play whit. And i defently hade wrong abute you and youre team :) you learn as long as you live. Taking in one ore 2 new plyer is noting but hwen hole ally is than .... Persanly i love the war. :) i love to se my enmyas cap get destryde and i do love to se BIG armys smasing all resistens and i love to know that when my enemys se my hammer walking agnst them thay whit ansigety asking fore defence. :) If i whis to buld things that donte get destryde i start a game of mindcraft ore sims. Travian is a wargame. simming can i do in outer games. :evil: